Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What advice is she hoping for? She's written a list of what needs doing, the next logical step is doing it.

I've never planned a wedding while crying into some champagne or my sad olives so maybe I don't get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
why is she so weird about keeping the wedding date secret? shes not a celebrity?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It frustrates me that this is her job, yet she’s just posted a load of stories about the Invisalign stuff, full of typos and errors.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What advice is she hoping for? She's written a list of what needs doing, the next logical step is doing it.

I've never planned a wedding while crying into some champagne or my sad olives so maybe I don't get it.
She could have done half that stuff in the time it took her to pose for the photo and write the bloody caption!
Just order some dried petals it can’t be that hard! God sake 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought I was bad with procrastinating.

She could have done half that stuff in the time it took her to pose for the photo and write the bloody caption!
Just order some dried petals it can’t be that hard! God sake 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought I was bad with procrastinating.
Edit: I know it was a photoshoot! But if someone has time for a pre-wedding bridal shoot in a dress she isn’t even wearing then they shouldn’t complain about being short on time 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Drying her own bleeping petals is time consuming 🤣 these influencers think they have it so hard

Reactions: 12
She keeps bringing up some drama. I didn't care before, kinda wanna know now
Screenshot_20220212-095901.png

She keeps bringing up some drama. I didn't care before, kinda wanna know now
View attachment 1056876
'Making the wedding countdown so special' 😂 as if nothing else is going on in anyone's lives between X date and the wedding. Of course the planning etc will be exciting for the bride and groom but I've never heard of someone needing a special wedding countdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so self absorbed. Like she thinks this wedding is the highlight of everyone’s lives, spoiler alert! It’s not.

Also this whole ‘I’ve had such a difficult time lately’ social media breadcrumbing just reeks of some Karen checking in at the local hospital on FB. She’s just so desperate for the ‘is everything ok?’ Engagement from her stupid followers 😂 so so so cringe.

Reactions: 20
If her current wedding is still bringing up unhappy memories of her previous one then maybe it’s too soon for her & she’s not really over it

• Heart
If her current wedding is still bringing up unhappy memories of her previous one then maybe it’s too soon for her & she’s not really over it
Or she should talk to someone about it, as she definitely has the means to. It's understandable for even happy new events to trigger some difficult stuff but she could have spoken to a therapist instead of the 1000 blog posts, Instagram photos, mentions in vlogs etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You have a wedding DAY, not a wedding week or a wedding month or a wedding year, a wedding day. It’s pretty narcissistic to think anyone other than you and your immediate family care that much about your wedding.

Inclined to think she's been worrying about her past wedding plans, she keeps bringing it up lately! She really is hyping this day up at the moment, does she think anyone apart from herself and slenderman actually cares about the countdown 😂

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'll keep Snooks
I noticed that she'd written 'Snooks' on the seating plan and wondered this too. You'd think she'd have been excited to write her new name there as it would be the first time she can officially use it, so maybe she is opting to keep Snooks. I don't think she'd change all her handles etc even if she does become Lady Kathleen Lentin of the Sad Olives.

• Haha
Okay everyone look.
The reason she’s banging on about the wedding date being secret is because it may or may not become a national bank holiday due to Daddy Long Leg’s titles.
Buckingham Palace haven’t finalised it yet

• Haha
I wonder if she'll keep Snooks
Maybe the G-Unit will take her name? Or the ever classy double barrel option Lentin-Snooks or Snooks-Lentin, a hybrid of the two Looks, Sentin or Snooktin? I low key hope she keeps her birth name, there isn't any need to change your last name and if one party wouldn't ever consider changing their name then why should the other?

Geffbot's temporary tattoo of his face looked better than the majority of Katie's real ink tattoos. 😬

So much unused lube... guess things have slowed down in that department. Hoarding lubes - ick.

I do wonder what the family drama surrounding her wedding could be, she seems to have a good relationship with her parents, sister and grandparents - Could it be in the Lentin side? Possible Maurice has put his paws down about appearing as the ring bearer?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.