Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title with most likes by Dwightschrute:
" Katie Snooks #7 Will she taxidermy her channel when it’s dead? "

I took the liberty of swapping she for Kathleen because we all love using her full name.

Overview of the last thread:
- she eats like a 200-pound rugby player, drinks like a sailor and can't figure out why her skin keeps flaring up. (It's because she's using too many products and eating and drinking products containing diary which she's intolerant to)
- somehow stays quite slim for someone who eats so much and barely leaves the house
- suffers from SAD, "I don't know what's wrong with me", "feeling of gloom", migraines, painful periods and bloating on a regular basis
- will advertise anything, especially booze we know she doesn't drink
- is not always good with tagging ad gifted items/experiences, especially if gifted a while a go
- gets send a tonne of crap which she hoards instead of refusing/donating/giving away. Recently accepted a free sofa that doesn't work for her living room aka Victorian dungeon
- painted banisters on her stairwell black
- shows her niece on IG without covering the baby's face
- continues trolling us with misspellings
- is fishing for a perfume partnership/deal
- giggles hysterically over anything Morris the sad cat does
- speaks to G in a awkward baby voice
- G is creepy and weird
- they seem to be trying to save money on random things such as wine for their wedding, but go away on breaks at every possibility and go out every weekend for food and cocktails which must cost a pretty pound!

BUTE THE ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT OF LAST THREAD WAS HER ADVERTISING FOR 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT ALCOHOL BRANDS, THEN GOING OUT TO SOME BLOGGER AWARDS MALARKEY (DIDN'T WIN ANYTHING BTW),* GETTING SUPER SMASHED AND BEING SICK THE FOLLOWING MORNING. SHE CLAIMED THAT SHE WAS NEVER DRINKING AGAIN. LIKE EVER, ONLY TO POST SOME SPONSORED CONTENT A WEEK LATER BECAUSE CLEARLY SHE COULDN'T CANCEL IT.
SHE THEN WENT AWAY WITH G FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY AND DRUNK EVERY DAY. So pretty much business as usual.

*G booked her a hotel room for the night of the awards even though they took place in London and she could have easily Ubered both ways if didn't want to use public transport. I think this is when we realised that they must have too much money to spend.

I hope I haven't missed anything but feel free to add your "highlights" 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fresh thread! (Unlike her content lately)
I actually got a bit sad earlier thinking about Vlogmas this year, I used to love watching hers but there’s no way I’m putting myself through a month of daily incessant moaning whilst she eats meals that cost more than I get in a week at the moment 🙄 (sick leave 💀)

At least it proves money isn’t everything? 😅 Have a lovely Saturday everyone 🫒

• Heart
Reactions: 9
With black Friday coming up what deals do we think our Kath will be flogging?

Possible contenders; sex toys (she will wheel out the cringey terms pleasure and pussy again) noshing courses, one that your bf can buy you so you can improve your technique, such a sweet and thoughtful gift. A soda stream, non recyclable coffee pods, that meal delivery service she eats alongside a whole fried chicken and the awful whiskey that no real whiskey fan drinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With black Friday coming up what deals do we think our Kath will be flogging?

Possible contenders; sex toys (she will wheel out the cringey terms pleasure and pussy again) noshing courses, one that your bf can buy you so you can improve your technique, such a sweet and thoughtful gift. A soda stream, non recyclable coffee pods, that meal delivery service she eats alongside a whole fried chicken and the awful whiskey that no real whiskey fan drinks.
Maybe she’ll start working with Gaviscon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Spelling mistakes AGAIN on a chuffin sponsored post.

The comments are very angry and negative stating it made several cats ill after eating it.

Yet she only endorses things she believes in and has tried. :cautious:
Screenshot_20211121-172712_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 6
On the 12th day of vlogmas Kathleen was gifted for free;
12 Sex toys
11 expired bath bombs
10 cocktails
9 claims of never drinking again
8 staycations
7 cheeseys toasting
6 pieces of ugly antique furniture
5 SAD OLIVES
4 taxidermy mice
3 ugly sofas
2 tubs of dark grey Lick paint
And Morris being unfunny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't even notice she'd uploaded a new video. Less than 900 views in 10 hours with 3 comments.

I'm sure this was gifted but she literally doesn't disclose it in the video or description. There's no way she's spent £105 on an advent calendar.

Screenshot_20211121-214321_YouTube.jpg

ETA it was sent to her as PR in weekly vlog 209 so should have been made clear in today's offering that it was gifted. I'm fed up with people telling me that expensive tit they've been gifted is such a good deal.

also I'm sure Glossybox is one word....

What am I even watching?
Screenshot_20211121-220212_YouTube.jpg

"So all of the boxes have this like recycling bag stuffer in it"..... what is she saying!? What she means is probably 'there is a duck tonne of waste from this advent calendar'.

Ugggggghhhhh Tattle added my comment to my previous one and now I can't edit it. The advent video was meant to be timestamped at 1.47

So in summary, she's making bank from a video that's tit, deceptive, breaches ASA guidance, didn't cost her a penny to make and has used an affiliate link to make extra money off her viewers who might not realise she didn't buy this. She won't use half of the products and they'll probably feature in a decluttering video soon.

I could forgive all of the above if she mentioned donating the contents to a women's shelter, any other charity or just anywhere/ anyone that might appreciate and use this stuff. (I've only watched the start and the end to check if the AD gifted was disclosed and there was no mention of donating/ regifting at the start or the end, please correct me if she mentions this halfway through the video for some reason).

Sorry I am clearly very triggered by this :oops:

Last edited:
  • Sad
She has discovered a new word.

Bunged.

She bunged the tree lights on. She bunged a roast in the oven. Why is she like this? 😂

• Haha
“Somehow managed to put up my tree and make dinner”

Christ. Imagine if she had kids… or a proper job. You have to get on with life even with a cold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Somehow managed to put up my tree and make dinner”

Christ. Imagine if she had kids… or a proper job. You have to get on with life even with a cold.
She can’t have felt that unwell if she managed to put her tree up in NOVEMBER! It’s not an essential job, especially this early. If she really felt that bad she would have left it. Silly little girl

• Haha
I hadn’t put myself through watching her in a while. Nice to see she’s gotten even worse being a whiny little witch 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh for God sake, she's so smol she had to sit on lanky legs shoulders to put the topper on the tree 🙄 Tune in next week to find out how she references being so smol in her next weekend roundup.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh for God sake, she's so smol she had to sit on lanky legs shoulders to put the topper on the tree 🙄 Tune in next week to find out how she references being so smol in her next weekend roundup.
At this point being sooooowwwww smol and having a cat are her only two personality traits

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They did this cutesy lil act with the tree topper in the stage warehouse flat too. Kind of impressed he can still hoist her up at this point.

Realistically the G-a-tron does need to look after that lower back, or he'll find himself back in the workshop for a rewiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't imagine asking my partner if I could have a piggyback to put the star on the tree and capture it in a photo/ video. I think this might be the response

Maybe I should start putting in the groundwork now and start talking about how smoll I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are you even an influencer couple if you don't have your bloke hoist you up to put the star on the tree and film it?
Like, if you don't do that, are you even #couplegoalz?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish she would have changed her top in her new advent video. I get filming them in a row was easier but for some reason changing your top makes it look like you put in more effort. She does look nice though.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.