Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y she posting a picture of a boiled egg and a cracked plate in a microwave tho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought 'G' 'G' Hadid was going to be away for like a week. He was away for barely a weekend and it was a huge deal for codependent Kath. Kind of pathetic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I thought 'G' 'G' Hadid was going to be away for like a week. He was away for barely a weekend and it was a huge deal for codependent Kath. Kind of pathetic.
Yes, very sustainable (not that they care) to go to Dubai for like 3 nights.

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine how the convos in their house must go?
Lord Geoffington: Kathleen dahling, there’s my cue- the Rolls Royce Uber is outside now to take me & the chums to their airport for a quick weekend trip to Dubai- nothing fancy, just a couple of nights in the Burj is all. I’ve left some bottles of Dom Perignon for you to cry into should you feel a little morose.
Toodle pip now!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine how the convos in their house must go?
Lord Geoffington: Kathleen dahling, there’s my cue- the Rolls Royce Uber is outside now to take me & the chums to their airport for a quick weekend trip to Dubai- nothing fancy, just a couple of nights in the Burj is all. I’ve left some bottles of Dom Perignon for you to cry into should you feel a little morose.
Toodle pip now!
Kathleen: Goo goo ga ga? *hoards 72 empty olive cans*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry YT I'm not showing you my ID or credit card to see Kathleen's stupid video 😬
Screenshot_20220209-072343~2.png

Reactions: 9
I bet G'na G can't wait to get home and try on his 'funny pants' in the living room and snack on some cola willies.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if Kathleen wears latex and stockings around Reverend Geoffolomew. I bet his kink is a hole through the sheets. Probably came home to scrub the sofas clean with Kathy sprawled across them like that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This one is amusing given his engagement to our Kath the hoarder.
Screenshot_20220209-085201_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she always call her skincare routine a regime? Anyway, I'm about to find out how many products she's been shoving onto her face this week.

Weekly vlog thoughts.

Who goes to Dubai for 4 days!?
Katie looked lovely on the Saturday when she was wearing her hair in a bow. Nice to see her wearing some pot wash shoes again. She looks so nice in a smart casual outfit with converse.

Breaking news: SHE'S REALISED THAT USING LOADS OF PRODUCTS ISNT GOOD FOR HER SKIN... then she lists about ten products, details a 5-6 step routine and says she's still using Skin & Me as well. I give up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They're getting married at Hogwarts 👍The seating plan reminds me of the Great Hall 😂
Screenshot_20220209-191824_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That was her list last week, or whenever she did the q&a. Yes, I am having a screenshot clear-out.
1644439613145.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.