Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More photos with her eyes shut to tell us about her Love Honey FAVS!! Could you be arsed with all this?

"Come here so I can clone your willy hehehehe then we can use this pile of sex toys, cards, dice etc. Then have a bath (no slippery seals, I've got my special short person cushion!) All while I wear my thrush inducing zipup number. If we get hungry we can snack on cola willies hehehe then there's another pile of new sex toys. Don't worry, they're all our new sponsored FAVS."

The body paint in front of the mis matched glasses is still in the plastic packaging....

(Screen grabs are weird as I don't have an insta account :) )

View attachment 1044106View attachment 1044107View attachment 1044108View attachment 1044109View attachment 1044111
I really don’t get this filter she keeps using, it makes her look so shiny?

Reactions: 5
It's definitely really long and thin.
Disgusting! I haven’t been on this thread as I just got sick of Kathleen. Although I was utterly speechless they spent Christmas apart and she’s still breathing 🤣

I saw the ad on Instagram earlier and I just can’t believe the way she posed. Hardly getting 50 shades of grey with count Geoff, and as for the Willy mould, I cannot and will not let my brain even think about his shrivelly dick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More photos with her eyes shut to tell us about her Love Honey FAVS!! Could you be arsed with all this?

"Come here so I can clone your willy hehehehe then we can use this pile of sex toys, cards, dice etc. Then have a bath (no slippery seals, I've got my special short person cushion!) All while I wear my thrush inducing zipup number. If we get hungry we can snack on cola willies hehehe then there's another pile of new sex toys. Don't worry, they're all our new sponsored FAVS."

The body paint in front of the mis matched glasses is still in the plastic packaging....

(Screen grabs are weird as I don't have an insta account :) )

View attachment 1044106View attachment 1044107View attachment 1044108View attachment 1044109View attachment 1044111
At least the new supply of toys warranties she'll actually use clean toys.
Yes, I said it.
Not sorry.

Reactions: 5
NOTHING SEXIER THAN A BATH WITH A BATH MAT
View attachment 1044648
And a bird cage (?) over the bath tube? #Quirky
Also, she forgot to fill the tub with water. If you're gonna pretend, do it well.
I didn’t notice that hahahahahhaha
Seriously could she not have dimmed the lights to make it more appealing? Imagine if she designed actual TV adverts for companies and turned up with that guff. Didn’t she do a photography degree?!

Reactions: 10
I've watched the video.

If she insists they're doing some sex tour of the house then where are they putting Morris? He's even in the room when she shows a pile of sex toys then walks across in the background while she's chatting about lube.

Didn't show the playing cards in any detail so the video doesn't get demonetised? Cola willies and kama sutra playing cards.... Does anyone find this sexy?! I always thought these were silly novelty items, not something to actually get you in the mood.

The thought of Geoffbot parading around the living room in a 'funny pair of pants'. Do they even have full length blinds/ curtains? Maybe I'm mistaken because she's wearing a plastic zip up thing and stockings on the sofa (I couldn't help but wonder, am I boring because I don't want a zip anywhere near my private bits?).

Glad to see they're cloning G's willy for any future weekends apart.

I decided I'd had enough when she started talking about butt plugs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still no comments as of me just finishing watching it.

Hope she doesn't have a reaction to that candle oil thing...probably what's brought on her "eczema".

Reactions: 6
The crotch area indeed looks weird and uncomfortable & Katie looks hmm stoned in the picture? This is not sultry look to me, it's more "forgot my sunglasses at home on the sunniest day of the year"
Screenshot_20220207-091016.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know, Katie feels like she’s found a niche with talking openly about sex toys and stuff, but it’s so cringe coming from her. I can’t take her seriously and it actually gives me the ick. It’s comparable to imagining ur parents having sex.

Reactions: 19
I don’t know, Katie feels like she’s found a niche with talking openly about sex toys and stuff, but it’s so cringe coming from her. I can’t take her seriously and it actually gives me the ick. It’s comparable to imagining ur parents having sex.
The only time she talks about it is when it's an AD, so it seems disingenuous to me. I'd rather watch content from someone who actually talks about sex like a mature adult than watch Katie talking about willies and boobies whenever she's been gifted a load of new stuff. I think if she wants to make sex content her 'thing' then she needs to be a bit more creative than scattering gifted tat around the house and posing in her new underwear. Sex doesn't have to be about toys, cola willies, funny pants and STUFF. It's possible to make educated content about sex, deaire etc without the bells and whistles.

Eta I should have added, there's nothing wrong with using sex toys, obviously, but the sex toy talk seems so forced rather than it naturally coming up with the other stuff if that makes sense. It just feels like a lot of Katie's 'sex content' is her telling us she uses sex toys.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Tom_Nook totally agree. Between love honey ads her main 'sex talk' is giggling about her mugs or socks that have boobs or willies on. Riveting content!

Reactions: 12
It wouldn’t seem so jarring if her fiancé had an ounce of sex appeal. Geoffrey is just so meh. I could imagine her talking about this stuff with her ex, Andrew. He had something about him. Big G on the other hand. Na

Reactions: 14
Yeah I feel like the sex content would be less cringe and disingenuous if we didn't know what her fiance looked/acted like

• Haha
Yeah picturing geofferton involved in any of this stuff is a nightmare inducing scenario 🤢

I just think Katie is approaching sex chat as she does everything else in life... super consumerist. Good sex doesn't have to involve buying a load of plastic tat and sweets and toys. But she just seems to like to imply that throwing money at something = insightful chat, although her viewers just see the dollar signs in her eyes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Guys, I was starting to worry but she did it.. she had a two hour bath.

The power of a list!
That 2 hour bath was super weird. Water going cold and going all wrinkly. Tell me you don’t have anything better to do without telling me u don’t have anything better to do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.