Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually finally unfollowed because even the way she talks is infuriating and I can't stand the woe is me posts every few days 😬

Reactions: 6
THE DRESS GUYS. HER OG WEDDING DRESS IS ON HER STORIES. WE CAN SEE HER PRECIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think, mental health aside, it does actually help that she doesn't use shoe polish as eye makeup anymore
Screenshot_20220204-163023.png

Screenshot_20220204-163101.png

Screenshot_20220204-163115.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she has to keep comparing the relationships? I mean everyone has a crappy relationship at some point in their lives but now it simply seems like she constantly has to justify how happy she is marrying the Exhalted Geoffmeister

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand why she has to keep comparing the relationships? I mean everyone has a crappy relationship at some point in their lives but now it simply seems like she constantly has to justify how happy she is marrying the Exhalted Geoffmeister
I would be majorly pissed off if I was Daddy G. Being compared to an ex is an awful feeling

Reactions: 18
I see that as the face of someone who doesn't actually like the dress. Surely if that was her "not happy about getting married face" then her mum, sister or whoever would've had a chat with her.

Reactions: 9
I'm not a wedding dress person, but I really don't see why she keeps going on about that dress. I really don't think it looks that nice.

I wonder how many times she's mentioned cancelling her previous wedding now? It's a weird thing to be so obsessed with.

Reactions: 15
She needs some bleeping therapy. Just get over it love!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see that as the face of someone who doesn't actually like the dress. Surely if that was her "not happy about getting married face" then her mum, sister or whoever would've had a chat with her.
I kind of agree, presumably she was putting a brave face on since she was planning to go ahead and get married, so I’d bet she had some happy photos taken in that dress too.

Reactions: 8
That could have been one of 100 photos that were taken and she just happens to not be smiling for it. She’s cherry picked it to fit this narrative that she’s so much happier now but if she was, she wouldn’t need to keep comparing her relationships!

Reactions: 31
I kind of agree, presumably she was putting a brave face on since she was planning to go ahead and get married, so I’d bet she had some happy photos taken in that dress too.
At least 1500, or however many she took the other week for content

That could have been one of 100 photos that were taken and she just happens to not be smiling for it. She’s cherry picked it to fit this narrative that she’s so much happier now but if she was, she wouldn’t need to keep comparing her relationships!
Why is she indulging in reminiscing her previous wedding planning while Geoffo Boi is away at his stag? It's not healthy. 🧐

I liked her asking if any of her viewers liked coffee.
So different.
If she was male, she would be a Soft Boi.

Anyway, in this week's vlog. She thinks she looks fancy here.
1644007504186.png

She says she never used to drink coffee before she moved in with her girlfriends. You did Katie. You'd go and get a Costa, or would go to Spoons to work when you lived in the flat by yourself :rolleyes: why do I know that and she seems to have forgotten?
(Why does she say "the gorls", rather then "girls"?) I can't.

Then she pronounces Prosciutto "posh-cutto". I died.

The highlight of the vlog is this: she puts away shopping and finds this, and says, "what the duck is this? Some sort of fruit?" like someone planted it in her shopping.
1644008109610.png

It's around 8:25 mins.
It's a nashi pear Katie. They're quite tasty and not that rare/exotic.

Then she talks about her eczema on her legs. Apparently "family politics" to do with the wedding have been stressing her out.
It really got to me when she says that her legs "really look so unattractive". Whenever she says something like that, it just really saddens me. I can't explain it very well, but I don't honestly find it unattractive? It's a skin condition, I have one myself, many people (friends and family) have some too, sometimes more than one. In my head, I can separate unattractiveness from a health condition. Like, a health condition is something often beyond our control, all we can learn is to do things to alleviate it. Skin is not supposed to look perfect. It has a job to do. It protects us from the environment and its aggressors, and it's an amazing organ. Her mindset regarding bodily things is just so weird.

And lastly, she talks about dance classes they used to do. "I don't know if you guys remember or recall, but me and G used to do swing dancing as a hobby together". Kathleen, you do everythinng as a hobby together. 😂😂😂

That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed the recap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she feel the need to bang on about her past relationship so much at the moment? No one is saying that leaving your ex is bad if they don’t make you happy, sounds like she really needs to just go to a therapist and hash it out.
Or maybe she’s just been on her own without G and has nothing to distract her, I know that’s brutally honest but Jesus H Christ. GO TO THERAPY.

Reactions: 14
Someone being this obssessed with their ex is such a big red flag!!! Maybe Kathleen is trying to convince herself she is happier now. But all this trying to prove to her audience how happy she is is really coming across like she's insecure about it and has something to prove!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think, mental health aside, it does actually help that she doesn't use shoe polish as eye makeup anymore
View attachment 1039740
View attachment 1039741
View attachment 1039742
I feel her hair is a little too yellow for her complexion now, probably a freebie from the resident gleam hairdresser that seems intent on ruining all their clients hair.

Her narrative is that she dumped him, yet i got the impression that Andrew left her, and saddled her with all the responsibilities of cancelling the wedding and informing guests? Not to mention the lions share of the costs. Perhaps I wasn't paying enough attention?

Congratulating people for being dumped might not be the best idea...even if you were the dumper imagine hearing your ex being congratulated for finally being free of you?!

Reactions: 6
I feel her hair is a little too yellow for her complexion now, probably a freebie from the resident gleam hairdresser that seems intent on ruining all their clients hair.
I want to see her go back to her natural colour. Shes been ruining her hair with bleach and dye for so many years. I don't think she suits the blonde tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.