Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a horrible feeling Little Lord Geoffleroy gets paid a bleeping fortune for - what sounds like - doing duck All.
i googled the job role title and Glassdoor said the average salary is £101k!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm still not over the fact she put multiple baths on her to do list...

Does she not bathe when G-unit is around? Too much time apart? God forbid. He'll probably jump in or perch on the toilet and watch?

It's just mind blowing and showing the whole influencer culture as a whole in my opinion. When I write to do lists its about those jobs that need doing such as posting a return or going into the bank. But then again I don't have the luxury of being able to do those things on a regular day as I work very long hours. So I don't get to have a lot of relaxing baths.. Maybe Kathleen has taught me to write it on a to do list so I can squeeze it in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not going to lie, if I could have dinner with anyone in the world I would not choose my boyfriend and I know that he wouldn’t be offended 😂 I’m not choosing him over Adam Driver and if I did he’d drag me for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't even refreshed to see if someone has commented on this already. But....

A VISCOUS CAT. Ffs. He's not a thick, sticky cat. Sweet baby Jesus and all the tiny orphans.
It’s hilarious that she misspelled that, but also I have a rescue cat who can be very scared and hostile if someone does the wrong thing, she has never ever hissed at me, Morris must be so sick of her tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm still not over the fact she put multiple baths on her to do list...

Does she not bathe when G-unit is around? Too much time apart? God forbid. He'll probably jump in or perch on the toilet and watch?

It's just mind blowing and showing the whole influencer culture as a whole in my opinion. When I write to do lists its about those jobs that need doing such as posting a return or going into the bank. But then again I don't have the luxury of being able to do those things on a regular day as I work very long hours. So I don't get to have a lot of relaxing baths.. Maybe Kathleen has taught me to write it on a to do list so I can squeeze it in 🙄
G-Unit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So our tiny trapeze artist filmed herself in the class, as per usual, but this time a dude walked in and she decided to post the video anyway.
1643912148428.png

She's so needy.
And no, K, we didn't miss it. We just don't care. Reels are pointless.
1643912203365.png

One on my pet peeves is people inserting random words in foreign language. It's so embarrassing. I wonder if they're off to France for their honey moon.
1643912265717.png

Needy again.
1643912345351.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine how self pitying her weekend roundup is going to be because Geoffi Longstockings is away. Just 20 photos of her pouting with a single tear.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine how self pitying her weekend roundup is going to be because Geoffi Longstockings is away. Just 20 photos of her pouting with a single tear.
Her local delis better stock up on sad olives, she's going to end up bathing in them at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Geffbot 3000 larging it in Dubai towie style eh? I pictured him and a few rotund, slightly ruddy faced chums paintballing, in scenes reminiscent of that film, stag do. (Minus the murderous jealous ex of course.)

Based on Kath's franglais I am going to (wildly!) guess that the next ad will be a language app subscription. Katie will state she's been learning for ages, it is too easy even for people who failed their French exams as she herself is practically fluent now. So swipe up!
"Voulez-vous chocher avec moi Geffory?" before collapsing into a fit of laughter at the G-unit himself who will be hovering like an awkward slenderman off to the side of the frame, reminiscent of a supportive Dad at their child's first play.

Nice to see Kath has invested in new, blindingly white trainers. Father Geffory approved prior to purchase no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cracks me up when she says "particularly", it's more like "particul-lily", has anyone else picked up on it?
yeah, she speaks like she’s never actually spoken English before when she’s literally bleeping English.

Reactions: 8
Kenco Millicano Coffee and Ketchup crisps........welcome to this new and crazy world Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.