Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Perish the thought! Our very posh Imperial Majesty; Emperor Geoffodopolous is having a quant gentlemanly dinner at Party central Downing Street with the rest of his university alumni chums, where they will play parlour games and do impressions of drunk pot washers on the district line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Had a little Google of Count Geoff of Geoffington. Has this already been shared?

Seems they both have a fondness for co-dependency and needlessly shortening words.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Had a little Google of Count Geoff of Geoffington. Has this already been shared?

Seems they both have a fondness for co-dependency and needlessly shortening words.

That is a weird! Who mentions their other half so much in a work/career based interview?

Reactions: 13

Perish the thought! Our very posh Imperial Majesty; Emperor Geoffodopolous is having a quant gentlemanly dinner at Party central Downing Street with the rest of his university alumni chums, where they will play parlour games and do impressions of drunk pot washers on the district line.
And then over to his old chum Denby Hillington’s place for a few games of ‘pelt jam butties at the common folk’.
Meanwhile our Kath’s hen do will be 🙈willies🙈 and cocktails. They’re an odd match aren’t they?

That is a weird! Who mentions their other half so much in a work/career based interview?
I must keep this handy for the next time I can’t sleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@squatternutbosh my thoughts exactly! I also found the reference to his mid-life crisis interesting, that's definitely the sort of thing that would come up during an interview!

Reactions: 6

It’s like a parody of a east london man who works in marketing 😭
Yuh yuh I love music and tea and gaming I’m not like a regular chief growth officer I’m a cool guy, did I mention Katie yuh coooool x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s like a parody of a east london man who works in marketing 😭
Yuh yuh I love music and tea and gaming I’m not like a regular chief growth officer I’m a cool guy, did I mention Katie yuh coooool x
This was the single most boring interview I've read in a while.

Reactions: 10
Haven't even refreshed to see if someone has commented on this already. But....

A VISCOUS CAT. Ffs. He's not a thick, sticky cat. Sweet baby Jesus and all the tiny orphans.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's literally just wanting to escape out the window babe
Screenshot_20220202-180533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Why does he say biz so much?! 😭 thanks so much Joffrey for mentioning your fiance incessantly, otherwise how would we know you were off the market and not peering through people's doorbells looking for your next victim?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Filming their final cuddle before he goes on his stag 😭 imagine he says okay bye Katie I’m off now, she says okay hold on let me set up my camera get the right angle…. Okay yes hug me now!

I can’t imagine Lord Geofferson Lankylegs in Dubai..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Filming their final cuddle before he goes on his stag 😭 imagine he says okay bye Katie I’m off now, she says okay hold on let me set up my camera get the right angle…. Okay yes hug me now!

I can’t imagine Lord Geofferson Lankylegs in Dubai..
Is he going to Dubai? I’ve not watched her in months. She does my head in.

If Geoffrey is going to Dubai I’m only saying two words….. porta Potty 😩

Reactions: 7

Have you ever read anything as wanky and middle class 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Have you ever read anything as wanky and middle class 😂😂😂😂
No wonder Katie is having an early middle age crisis as we speak - by proxy! 😂 Can't imagine her going to get a new degree though

Reactions: 6

this is the most pompous this I’ve ever read.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I have a horrible feeling Little Lord Geoffleroy gets paid a bleeping fortune for - what sounds like - doing duck All.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m still amazed he did both an undergrad and masters in psychology as a bit of self indulgence? And doesn’t even use it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.