Katie Snooks #7 Will Kathleen taxidermy her channel when it is dead?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the story is 'I cancelled my wedding (because he initiated a breakup and I agreed it was for the best)'

From her blog
Screenshot_20220205-080834_Chrome.jpg

She seems to have changed the narrative from being dumped and heartbroken to a story of empowerment and walking out on him.

Then she talks about her eczema on her legs. Apparently "family politics" to do with the wedding have been stressing her out.
It really got to me when she says that her legs "really look so unattractive". Whenever she says something like that, it just really saddens me. I can't explain it very well, but I don't honestly find it unattractive? It's a skin condition, I have one myself, many people (friends and family) have some too, sometimes more than one. In my head, I can separate unattractiveness from a health condition. Like, a health condition is something often beyond our control, all we can learn is to do things to alleviate it. Skin is not supposed to look perfect. It has a job to do. It protects us from the environment and its aggressors, and it's an amazing organ. Her mindset regarding bodily things is just so weird
I agree, our bodies don't exist to just 'be attractive'!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t she used to not smile properly because she had a complex about her teeth?

Reactions: 8
She's doing a lot of "ignore the mess on the floor" lately. Tidy up then!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ok, here is is review no one asked for of Katie's vlog from 3 years ago, it came up in my homepage (vlog #73)
Here we find Katie single and living with her two friends in the lovely flat, she had just started dating a special guy who turns out to be Father Geffory. Wow, what a difference! She looked about 7 years younger rather than 3, she is positive, energetic and enthusiastic about life. Her skin honestly looked pretty great, no visible return of her acne, great brows, her eyes were clear, bright and sparkling. What happened? (G-unit?) :(

She did a food shop and told the camera she had treated herself to some tesco smoked salmon, which at £2 for a pack was regarded as a splurge. Now her normal appears to be ordering in daily overpriced cakes and coffees via deliveroo and devouring half an air fried (sooooo juicy) chicken carcass for lunch. Splurging is now those world's most expensive cheese toasties or a salt bae slab of gold leaf beef with pudding wine.

Back to clpg #73, Echo the hamster is still alive though apparently they have mice in the flat who are terrorising him. Perhaps they are trying to set him free? Do hamsters and mice Coexist?

There is a brief mention of excitement regarding a love honey advant calendar, an ominous hint of how her content is due to change culminating of course with the nosh gate classes. (Swipe up for that discount code guys)

Bloating is also briefly mentioned, but no real moaning. Refreshing! Will this version of Kathy come home to us? (Full disclosure I haven't seen the film)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
More photos with her eyes shut to tell us about her Love Honey FAVS!! Could you be arsed with all this?

"Come here so I can clone your willy hehehehe then we can use this pile of sex toys, cards, dice etc. Then have a bath (no slippery seals, I've got my special short person cushion!) All while I wear my thrush inducing zipup number. If we get hungry we can snack on cola willies hehehe then there's another pile of new sex toys. Don't worry, they're all our new sponsored FAVS."

The body paint in front of the mis matched glasses is still in the plastic packaging....

(Screen grabs are weird as I don't have an insta account :) )

Screenshot_20220206-172308_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-172318_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-172344_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-172330_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-172253_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
More photos with her eyes shut to tell us about her Love Honey FAVS!! Could you be arsed with all this?

"Come here so I can clone your willy hehehehe then we can use this pile of sex toys, cards, dice etc. Then have a bath (no slippery seals, I've got my special short person cushion!) All while I wear my thrush inducing zipup number. If we get hungry we can snack on cola willies hehehe then there's another pile of new sex toys. Don't worry, they're all our new sponsored FAVS."

The body paint in front of the mis matched glasses is still in the plastic packaging....

View attachment 1044106View attachment 1044107View attachment 1044108View attachment 1044109View attachment 1044111
To think she is ok with her and his families reading this tit 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 15

View attachment 1044106View attachment 1044107View attachment 1044108View attachment 1044109View attachment 1044111
Those pictures are rubbish, she can’t even be arsed to face the labels properly forward (sorry this is a pet peeve of mine lmao)

Reactions: 10
Also, how is this meant to inspire me? She's just left random gifted items around the house and photographed them without even talking about what they are! If she genuinely wanted to inspire people to explore their desires then she'd post something other than a Love Honey sponsored post.

Reactions: 7
So today’s Valentine’s Day cringe fest was uploaded seven ours ago and there are zero comments under the video!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I don’t know about you guys but I really didn’t need to know that she’s going ti take a mould of his Willy. Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So today’s Valentine’s Day cringe fest was uploaded seven ours ago and there are zero comments under the video!.
I didn't even realise she'd uploaded. World's smallest AD in the thumbnail! I might watch later for a laugh.

ETA the thought of trying to feel sexy in the living room with that dressmakers dummy wearing a mask in the corner :oops:

• Haha
I didn't even realise she'd uploaded. World's smallest AD in the thumbnail! I might watch later for a laugh.

ETA the thought of trying to feel sexy in the living room with that dressmakers dummy wearing a mask in the corner :oops:
Make sure you have a vomit bag with you just incase lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
NOTHING SEXIER THAN A BATH WITH A BATH MAT
1644182118314.png

And a bird cage (?) over the bath tube? #Quirky
Also, she forgot to fill the tub with water. If you're gonna pretend, do it well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.