Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say the opposite tbh, I think Katie thrives on attention around her and wears the trousers in the relationship. Even if the holiday was booked around her sisters due date she could have postponed it or amended the booking? (It’s not like she has any actual work to do)
Father Geoff is a walking cheque book for her and I think the only reason she was off about the weekend away in lions kway is literally bcoz it’s didn’t have an instagrammable aesthetic

Reactions: 10
I would say the opposite tbh, I think Katie thrives on attention around her and wears the trousers in the relationship. Even if the holiday was booked around her sisters due date she could have postponed it or amended the booking? (It’s not like she has any actual work to do)
Father Geoff is a walking cheque book for her and I think the only reason she was off about the weekend away in lions kway is literally bcoz it’s didn’t have an instagrammable aesthetic
Like the Granny’s engagement ring that she replaced? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im from Shropshire and Lion Quays is such a beautiful place next to Llangollen canal and so many lovely places nearby. We are going for our first wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks, which will be a huge treat as we NEVER get to do things like this as it’s quite a big expense.
She doesn’t know how lucky she is that she gets to live this lifestyle day in day out. It’s sickening 🤢 I’m 29 weeks pregnant, and a combination of hormones and bitterness makes me hate these influencers who get everything they want for nothing, a little bit more each day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Im from Shropshire and Lion Quays is such a beautiful place next to Llangollen canal and so many lovely places nearby. We are going for our first wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks, which will be a huge treat as we NEVER get to do things like this as it’s quite a big expense.
She doesn’t know how lucky she is that she gets to live this lifestyle day in day out. It’s sickening 🤢 I’m 29 weeks pregnant, and a combination of hormones and bitterness makes me hate these influencers who get everything they want for nothing, a little bit more each day!
Go and enjoy yourself! Do the things you love and eat all the good stuff, just remember, no jacuzzi for you 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Go and enjoy yourself! Do the things you love and eat all the good stuff, just remember, no jacuzzi for you 🤣
I knowwww, no jacuzzi, no sauna, no prosecco 😂 I’m looking forward to a huge bed in which I can turn over in without nearly knocking my husband out of bed too! Oh and the bathrobes and 3 course dinner 😂😂priorities!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was awful. Bet her MIL and FIL to be weren't best pleased with the Essex girl.
Probably glad to see him settle with a woman and take her home to meet them. He’s 40 yo man after all

Reactions: 8
I feel like she didn't show a lot of it because the hotel wasn't as amazing as the one they went to in Peak District a few months back. I think she is sometimes a bit disappointed by G's choices (hotels, rings 🤪) and can't hide it well but she doesn't have to show every weekend on Stories! How hard is it to just say, it was my Birthday weekend, we went away but I would rather keep this one private. I imagine she was hoping for more steamy pics by the pool and she didn't get any and therefore didn't get enough Instagrammable content.
I only looked at the map now after you @ktypage mentioned Llangollen Canal and OMG they were so close to so many amazing places in Wales! (North Wales is my favourite area in Wales). If they really hated the hotel that much, after they checked out, they could have driven up to to Llangollen itself (such a lovely town and you can walk up to the ruins of Castell Dinas Bran which is on a hill and the views are breathtaking), they could have gone to Corwen which has a really posh farm shop, pop down do Denbigh or Ruthin to check some more castles or even to Betws-y-Coed, if they could be bothered to drive for an hour.
(Sorry, I am obsessed with Wales 🙈 🙈 🙈 I would rather drive around and see some mountains, and stop for a random hike, than walk along a canal and drink wine and play games on the hotel bed, while sipping on marks and sparks cocktails from cans :rolleyes: something is really off about that weekend).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel like she didn't show a lot of it because the hotel wasn't as amazing as the one they went to in Peak District a few months back. I think she is sometimes a bit disappointed by G's choices (hotels, rings 🤪) and can't hide it well but she doesn't have to show every weekend on Stories! How hard is it to just say, it was my Birthday weekend, we went away but I would rather keep this one private. I imagine she was hoping for more steamy pics by the pool and she didn't get any and therefore didn't get enough Instagrammable content.
I only looked at the map now after you @ktypage mentioned Llangollen Canal and OMG they were so close to so many amazing places in Wales! (North Wales is my favourite area in Wales). If they really hated the hotel that much, after they checked out, they could have driven up to to Llangollen itself (such a lovely town and you can walk up to the ruins of Castell Dinas Bran which is on a hill and the views are breathtaking), they could have gone to Corwen which has a really posh farm shop, pop down do Denbigh or Ruthin to check some more castles or even to Betws-y-Coed, if they could be bothered to drive for an hour.
(Sorry, I am obsessed with Wales 🙈 🙈 🙈 I would rather drive around and see some mountains, and stop for a random hike, than walk along a canal and drink wine and play games on the hotel bed, while sipping on marks and sparks cocktails from cans :rolleyes: something is really off about that weekend).
Yeah this is my thought too, even if you weren’t in love with the hotel you drove 3 1/2 hours there why wouldn’t you make the most of the scenery once there? Something feels weird

Like the Granny’s engagement ring that she replaced? 😂
I didn’t actually know about this so did he propose with his granny’s ring and she made him buy a new one?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I didn’t actually know about this so did he propose with his granny’s ring and she made him buy a new one?!
They went away last summer, and one of places they went was his parents' place and he told them he was going to propose and his mum gave him his gran's ring and he decided to propose earlier. He had a ring ordered from some place in London and was going to propose after they get back (or maybe when they go away in France later that summer? I am not sure about the timeline at this point but it doesn't matter all that much) but his mum giving him the ring that had been in family made him spontaneously propose while Katie and he were in the Lake District after seeing his parents.

She was very sad in the vlog from that weekend/week away, I think the whole thing was quite low key, too low key for her. She wore the heirloom ring for a little while but it was too big and she was going to have it made a little smaller but as soon as G got the new ring from the jeweller's, we never saw the gran's ring ever again.
I found the post I did with lots of pics, enjoy:
https://tattle.life/threads/katie-s...t-gs-swinging-the-damn-cat.10688/post-2749244

BTW
For those who didn't know about the bag

Reactions: 8
They went away last summer, and one of places they went was his parents' place and he told them he was going to propose and his mum gave him his gran's ring and he decided to propose earlier. He had a ring ordered from some place in London and was going to propose after they get back (or maybe when they go away in France later that summer? I am not sure about the timeline at this point but it doesn't matter all that much) but his mum giving him the ring that had been in family made him spontaneously propose while Katie and he were in the Lake District after seeing his parents.

She was very sad in the vlog from that weekend/week away, I think the whole thing was quite low key, too low key for her. She wore the heirloom ring for a little while but it was too big and she was going to have it made a little smaller but as soon as G got the new ring from the jeweller's, we never saw the gran's ring ever again.
https://tattle.life/threads/katie-s...t-gs-swinging-the-damn-cat.10688/post-2749244

BTW
Off topic but on that bag post all I can see is desperate social climber Em Ford reminding us that SHE HAS ONE OF THOSE BAGS TOO.

I wonder where the heirloom ring is now. Maybe one of the taxidermy mice is wearing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

p.s. the grandmas ring was beautiful and even I feel offended that she replaced it. What’s the point, take the grandmas ring off her, she doesn’t deserve it.
She said she was gonna wear it on the middle finger of her right hand but I dk how long that lasted.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Does any one have any pics of her old engagement ring (Andrew)? I remember it being quite snazzy

• Wow
Reactions: 4

BTW
She was, in all likelihood hoping for the grand gesture surprise proposal in France. She probably assumed this was when it would happen and had planned content around it. (outfits, surprised crying face, where to set up a few dozen cameras to get her hair from the back, all the friends grinning like maniacs waving balloons and drinking magnums of champagne with a Starbucks straw) They went as soon as travel was permitted even though they weren't single never mind double vaccinated and cases were rising in France - coz priorities people! 🙃
No masks or distancing as that wouldn't be cayouteeee. for the gram.

Coupled with the fact Andrew proposed in the woods which they made into a video for her channel, I never saw it (slightly gutted now) but I remember the thumbnail and thinking should I click? Who records that kind of stuff? Then I guess a lot of people do. Maybe someone will record it when I get proposed to and I can look back and see my true reaction :ROFLMAO::p🤪 (Hope it's a good one!)

All the lavish weddings, showy engagement parties, grandiose proposals online are just a huge pissing contest that has trickled down from celebrities to influencers to people we know I.r.l, and a lot of them seem to conclude their amazing love story with a sit down video explaining why we're getting a divorce, he cheated, a conscious uncoupling, we still are best friends and love each other very much but...yadda yadda.

Katie just seems annoyed that not everyone who watches her is charmed by very existence, like Father Geffory is. Everyone changes slightly and gradually when they are in a long term relationship, and it is unfortunate for her that she is just less likeable than when she was living alone, or in the houseshare with her two old friends.
🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.