Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s like a mental issue then- if she’s encouraging her skin to flare up just for likes and engagement, that’s next level f*ckd up. It’s kind of like a self harm? Who would do that to themselves?
But then again it’s either or. She’s either so thick that she doesn’t realise how her lifestyle is affecting her health or she’s just a nut job influencer who has realised that she was most popular when she had acne?
I think it’s a mixture of thickness and nut job influencer who does it because acne was her most popular videos years ago. She says she has depression but not mentioned if it’s properly diagnosed by a professional. She’s all kinds of messed up tbh

Reactions: 7
Depending a huge hypochondriac, look how she floated all those A&E mentions a while back. She loves to be SMOL and fragile and she loves the attention 🤢

Reactions: 10
Just watching the 'what I got for my birthday' vlog and I cannot get over how much she got!! A Dyson air wrap AND an air fryer AND more! That's an insane amount, given that it wasn't even a big birthday. I'd feel so guilty asking my family/boyfriend to get me a £450 gift o_O

Reactions: 11
Gorgeous sardines and now her fave olives for when she’s sad? That shopkeeper must be laughing all the way to the bank
27C02AE7-CEA5-4BCD-8D0D-DF4C9040544B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watching the 'what I got for my birthday' vlog and I cannot get over how much she got!! A Dyson air wrap AND an air fryer AND more! That's an insane amount, given that it wasn't even a big birthday. I'd feel so guilty asking my family/boyfriend to get me a £450 gift o_O
He got her a Saint Laurent handbag last year so I'd say this is restraint

Edited

She's trolling us with the wine, isn't she? Also I bleeping HATE "if you know, you know" phrase 🙄
Lastly, well done for wearing shorts that fit you and aren't super skimpy. (Not even being sarcastic, but it's rare that she wears something that fits).
Screenshot_20210823-182938~2_compress94.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
She ain’t got an ounce of guilt. Any wonder she’s hit the jackpot with G. She ain’t gotta work no more for those designer goods. Suits her to a T

• Wow
I can't get my head around folk who always dress up and have designer everything. Not criticising, its just not me.
I have such an outside life, I don't think YSL goes well with wellies and picking up dog tit at the kennels!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just to chip in on the skin stuff. Not in her defence, I promise!

I seem to remember Kathaleeeeeeen has PCOS; as do I, and have had since I was 18 - well, it's when I was diagnosed. Acne and PCOS are firm, firm friends thanks to a variety of things (blood sugar levels, hormones out of whack, high levels of androgens etc). It's debilitating, depressing and bloody hard to manage in all honesty. I have done everything you can think of (not all in a few months, over decades) but I still struggle to keep my skin on an even keel.

However.

What I find incredibly difficult with her skin issues is her lack of consistency. I tried Skin and Me, and followed their directions - didn't work for me, the formula didn't suit me; but I tried it solidly for 11 months and kept things simple - I didn't throw everything at my poor face including the kitchen sink! I now use Dermatica, their formula seems to really agree with my skin and, touch wood, my skin is behaving rather well. I do know it could still kick off though, and I am incredibly careful when introducing even a new sensitive cleanser.

So while I have a lot of empathy for acne sufferers, I lack sympathy in this instance because she 1) clearly doesn't take advice and 2) doesn't even stick to the products she promotes. Her work has made Skin and Me look like shite when it isn't. I would recommend the service (and Dermatica) to so many people - but anyone reading KS's stories would likely steer clear and that's appalling. I want to sit her down and tell her all the things she's doing not to help herself when it comes to her skin, ESPECIALLY after such a hard journey with Roaccutane - but the other part of me wants to rage in her face that she has PCOS and it still the size of a doll. It's *infuriating*

Also, while I agree that diet and skin are bedfellows - speaking from personal experience, when your PCOS bastard skin wants to flare, it will, and you could have been eating like Gwyneth Paltrow in the early 2000's. It's a fucker.

It's been a crappy day. Sorry everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh boohoo (bewhew) I feel sooow sad in my privileged lifestyle, the constant freebies, spa treatements, alcohol on tap, endless cheesy brunches, fancy house, rich fiancé and surplus of wedding dresses, that when I feel sad I cry into a bowl of Perello olives, gorge on tomme de chevre de pays whilst sipping a glass of 47’ cheval blanc! Woe is me!

Reactions: 14
Title suggestion:
Sad olives and gorgeous sardines. Her fav skincare bullshit makes us want to scream

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sure you guys have talked about this before I tend to only dip in and out of here but does anyone get such weird vibes off her and G these days? She always seems so down around him and he’s barely in shot much at the moment.

Also in her most recent video she seemed a little disgusted whenever she mentioned her gifts from him even though she seemed to like the actual gifts but she seemed a bit bitter and resentful when she actually mentioned him. Also he obviously bought her that trip as a surprise gift and she seemed less than happy with the majority of it - not into the hotel,talking about the length of the drive, didn’t like the food, left super super early Sunday morning anyway. I haven’t watched her in a while but she used to seem like it didn’t matter where she was she was just happy to be with G and they’d have fun but this trip seemedstrained and awkward.

Any thoughts? I think that either they’ve had a conversation about privacy and what they share and perhaps reading stuff like tattle has just made her a bit nervous and uncomfortable sharing which is why she comes across like that OR he’s upset her at some point in some way because it really feels like it’s her who seems distanced from him rather than the other way around. Like I said I don’t watch her loads but really surprised by how different her vibe is in the last few videos compared to how she used to be.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure you guys have talked about this before I tend to only dip in and out of here but does anyone get such weird vibes off her and G these days? She always seems so down around him and he’s barely in shot much at the moment.

Also in her most recent video she seemed a little disgusted whenever she mentioned her gifts from him even though she seemed to like the actual gifts but she seemed a bit bitter and resentful when she actually mentioned him. Also he obviously bought her that trip as a surprise gift and she seemed less than happy with the majority of it - not into the hotel,talking about the length of the drive, didn’t like the food, left super super early Sunday morning anyway. I haven’t watched her in a while but she used to seem like it didn’t matter where she was she was just happy to be with G and they’d have fun but this trip seemedstrained and awkward.

Any thoughts? I think that either they’ve had a conversation about privacy and what they share and perhaps reading stuff like tattle has just made her a bit nervous and uncomfortable sharing which is why she comes across like that OR he’s upset her at some point in some way because it really feels like it’s her who seems distanced from him rather than the other way around. Like I said I don’t watch her loads but really surprised by how different her vibe is in the last few videos compared to how she used to be.
She could maybe have been a bit pissed off with him for booking a weekend away when they have known for 6 months her sister would be giving birth around that time?

She is self involved, but I think she would have liked to have been local for such an important event. Him booking that weekend away was a bit short sighted in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
She could maybe have been a bit pissed off with him for booking a weekend away when they have known for 6 months her sister would be giving birth around that time?

She is self involved, but I think she would have liked to have been local for such an important event. Him booking that weekend away was a bit short sighted in my opinion.
Seems like Father Geoff is trying to distance Kathleen from her family. Thats never a good thing.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Seems like Father Geoff is trying to distance Kathleen from her family. Thats never a good thing.
I thought that. She never seems to go to her parents anymore. They always have to go to her. Good luck with that one though Geoffrey. For all we say about Kate, we can’t knock how clearly loving and close her family are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.