Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally forced myself to watch her birthday present vlog.

“I made a little thermostat of tea”
“We listened to an audible book”
“We have come to shropshurrrrr”
“ is it lions quay or lions kway”
“OMG LITTLE DUCKS THEY ARE SO KAYOOT”
“It’s the JOOWEL airfryer”

Couldn’t watch anymore past that. Sorry. Also I was keeping a tally of how many times she can say ‘little’ in 1 video and I lost count after 354.
What annoyed me about the "joowel airfryer" was that she moved it to the very corner of the kitchen counter, like surely you need more access to something like this as you'd be pulling the drawers in and out as things cook, and you need access to all buttons and functions and don't need books and knife "stand" to be leaning on it. I still can't get over her having that book knife stand. It looks so stupid and impractical.
1629487632001.png

Reactions: 5
What annoyed me about the "joowel airfryer" was that she moved it to the very corner of the kitchen counter, like surely you need more access to something like this as you'd be pulling the drawers in and out as things cook, and you need access to all buttons and functions and don't need books and knife "stand" to be leaning on it. I still can't get over her having that book knife stand. It looks so stupid and impractical.
View attachment 722168
She’s gna use it a couple of times and it will be left to gather dust like the rest of the tat in her house. Like the wedding dress.

Reactions: 8
She’s gna use it a couple of times and it will be left to gather dust like the rest of the tat in her house. Like the wedding dress.
Probably.
Do you guys think that now that she's got the new dress, she'll show the old one?

Reactions: 3
Probably.
Do you guys think that now that she's got the new dress, she'll show the old one?
I reckon she’s gna distastefully do a photo shoot in it and then pack it away for another 10 years.
It would be lovely for her to donate it to someone who could perhaps make a happy memory in it- which I think would be therapeutic for her too.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she won’t. Or we’ll just get a pic of the box it’s in
I can see her donning her Doc Martens and her wedding dress and taking it to a paintball park.
Or her using it as a prop/costume during Halloween. Sticking it on the creepy mannequin that lives in her lounge area

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s gna distastefully do a photo shoot in it and then pack it away for another 10 years.
It would be lovely for her to donate it to someone who could perhaps make a happy memory in it- which I think would be therapeutic for her too.
Oh, maybe she already did in that shoot that G paid for gifted to her?

I can see her donning her Doc Martens and her wedding dress and taking it to a paintball park.
Or her using it as a prop/costume during Halloween. Sticking it on the creepy mannequin that lives in her lounge area
Options are endless with her. Ditto to DMs 😂

Reactions: 3
Also- notice how she was really off when she came home after seeing her niece? Like she weren’t making eye contact with the camera and she just described her as ‘cute’ not even ‘kayoot’?!
I mean she was showing more emotion over the damn ducks than her baby niece. Then she swiftly changed topic after. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Like all the coffee machines..
She has a built in one, one she moved in with, a cafetiere, a drip filter...

Yet the other day she bought instant?

• Haha
Also- notice how she was really off when she came home after seeing her niece? Like she weren’t making eye contact with the camera and she just described her as ‘cute’ not even ‘kayoot’?!
I mean she was showing more emotion over the damn ducks than her baby niece. Then she swiftly changed topic after. Very odd.
Not the smolest in the fam now. She’s Devo’d

• Haha
Reactions: 10
on a more serious note, does she not realise that air fryers still need ventilation? That tit’s gonna catch fire

• Haha
Reactions: 8
on a more serious note, does she not realise that air fryers still need ventilation? That tit’s gonna catch fire
Bewhew my littow house caught fire and its all because of my airfryer waaaah
Gonna sue the fryer company waaaah

Let's all point and laugh as the books, sorry, knife block catch fire at the side.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
G’s there to watch her in case she torches the new gaff down 😂
She is legit a walking disaster, she’s stabbed herself twice cutting avocado’s, stepped on glass twice (why is there broken glass on her floor) bike locked the windows shut (fire hazard)

• Haha
  • Wow
You know who Daddy Geoff looks like? If the BFG had a weedy little brother.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is legit a walking disaster, she’s stabbed herself twice cutting avocado’s, stepped on glass twice (why is there broken glass on her floor) bike locked the windows shut (fire hazard)
And chilli up her nose! Be infuriating to live with her

• Haha
I reckon its all a ploy.

Not to say that shes wikid sma't, but its deffo an act. Being smawl and a bimbo is her angle
Would she really go to that effort to make herself look like a moron? Only reason could be for attention but that’s a draining act to keep up. Maybe that’s why she’s ‘exhausted’ 24/7

Reactions: 6
Would she really go to that effort to make herself look like a moron? Only reason could be for attention but that’s a draining act to keep up. Maybe that’s why she’s ‘exhausted’ 24/7
Shes been becoming more stoopid over the years, progressively so. Less attention, more stupid, gets attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.