Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bleeping sheer dress she just “loooooooved” at the swap shop 😂 why is everything so tacky and whorey that she likes?

Also, just donate your clothes you ponce. Like you need anymore! Greedy rat

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What's the opposite of wearing lifts in your shoes? If she could do that, she would. I'm weirdly excited to see the 50 pairs of shoes she's got lined up for her wedding. Gotta stay smol though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the opposite of wearing lifts in your shoes? If she could do that, she would. I'm weirdly excited to see the 50 pairs of shoes she's got lined up for her wedding. Gotta stay smol though!
Its called putting lifts in everyone else's!

Being short isn't a personality trait, Kath

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe big daddy G has a small fetish 🥴🤢
I instantly thought of someone kneeling on their shoes for some reason 😅

She doesn't have much of a USP these days so she's probably clinging on to anything vaguely different. Sadly her height is one of those things, but being short isn't a personality trait.

Reactions: 5
I instantly thought of someone kneeling on their shoes for some reason 😅

She doesn't have much of a USP these days so she's probably clinging on to anything vaguely different. Sadly her height is one of those things, but being short isn't a personality trait.
She's like the opposite of Zanna van Dijk, LOL they should do content together.
(I mean, they shouldn't and hope they won't)

Desk arrived.
So the quality of the desk is amazing but...
1629401548513.png

When she tried to move it section by section, this happened. So not really amazing quality then?
DO INFLUENCERS EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD QUALITY IS?
1629401602022.png

Why would she need to hire heavy lifters? Can't she and G do it? Or get her dad or brother in law to give G a hand?
We can only see the drawers but I can already say that the desk is tacky AF

"Look at this sheer dress".
I mean, what about it? Looks cheap and tacky. Like a cheapo lace curtain. And even if the fabric wasn't ugly, the shape is not for her.
1629401817499.png

Yes, gorgeous, like a 1950s nightie
1629401899536.png

Thank God they're not.
1629401924745.png

You can tell the first one must be Topshop circa 2006 and the second Primark (circa any time).
1629401975859.png

The dress is OK, but not the right shape/size for Kathhhhh
1629402016830.png

Don't lie Kathleen, you bought mules first time you went to that shop.
(They were ugly too).
1629402087306.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So awkward that she tagged the etsy store that made the desk and then posted a story of the desk falling apart because she was messing about with the screws 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s shocking that she tagged the company, knowing she’s about to complain. She knows an independent business will shat themselves at being tagged on someone with following. She really should’ve contacted the seller privately first and I genuinely feel really sorry for that business

Screenshot_20210820-073719_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210820-073719_Chrome.jpg
I

Pretty sure it's this one as it's the only desk with the drawers pictured

Reactions: 5
If you were buying a large, heavy item of furniture surely you'd consider that you're putting it right at the top of your house? Like when you buy a sofa you have to think about the logistics of getting it in the room, round corners etc. How can someone just order an expensive piece of furniture and not take any of this into consideration? If she's tried to take it apart or drag it upstairs herself then I'm not surprised it's broken.

Reactions: 10
She's like the opposite of Zanna van Dijk, LOL they should do content together.
(I mean, they shouldn't and hope they won't)

Desk arrived.
So the quality of the desk is amazing but...
View attachment 720466
When she tried to move it section by section, this happened. So not really amazing quality then?
DO INFLUENCERS EVEN KNOW WHAT GOOD QUALITY IS?
View attachment 720468
Why would she need to hire heavy lifters? Can't she and G do it? Or get her dad or brother in law to give G a hand?
We can only see the drawers but I can already say that the desk is tacky AF

"Look at this sheer dress".
I mean, what about it? Looks cheap and tacky. Like a cheapo lace curtain. And even if the fabric wasn't ugly, the shape is not for her.
View attachment 720473
Yes, gorgeous, like a 1950s nightie
View attachment 720476
Thank God they're not.
View attachment 720477
You can tell the first one must be Topshop circa 2006 and the second Primark (circa any time).
View attachment 720479
The dress is OK, but not the right shape/size for Kathhhhh
View attachment 720482
Don't lie Kathleen, you bought mules first time you went to that shop.
(They were ugly too).
View attachment 720487
can’t believe she’s described that tommy hilfiger tshirt as ‘amazinggg’ when it looks like it’s been used as a duster 😂

• Haha
Is there really a need for a video of Kathleen pouting and putting earrings on? So self-indulgent.
1629452938782.png

can’t believe she’s described that tommy hilfiger tshirt as ‘amazinggg’ when it looks like it’s been used as a duster 😂
What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do you think she'll wear it with? Too-short-and-too-tight-mini-skirt, Doc Marties and dad's socks? I mean, Geoff's socks?
Ngl I would’ve loved to see it paired with those ‘too big’ suede cowboy boots that she was gutted about 😂 I can’t think of anything that is less her vibe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.