Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping serious?!?! She was sucking Pantene’s dick the other day, now Molton Brown is the best hair care around! Absolutely shameless!!!

As for them AD AFFILIATE links to products “similar”, they look nothing alike!!! She’s proper pissing me off today. Greedy, lazy mare!

Reactions: 13
She's killing it with Stories, isn't she?
First, if she really ate all of that, she would probably be constipated for a week, and then spend another week in the loo.
Second, if there is ever a place that serves all of these, not a single dish is probably done well.
Lastly, wtf is this filter?
1627044849179.png

Hun, you're not 18 anymore. Not that posting tipsy, pouty pics at any age is cool.
1627044976509.png

You mean drunk.
Also what's the point of posing in a reddish dress in front of a wall in a different shade of red? :rolleyes:
1627045084186.png

OK, there is "keeping it real", and there is posting unflattering pics for no reason.
1627045138585.png

Seriously surprised she didn't delete upon sobering up.

Reactions: 8
Eww her breathy creepy laugh when Daddy G is ‘trying’ to bring Morris back indoors. How about actually picking him up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When ever I see press events, or influencers getting freebies they are obviously paid or given for free to shill on to the public (for us all to spend are hard earned pennies!), it immediately puts me off the brand, idk why. It just all seems so false and not genuine. Not everything can be 'most amazing, most beautiful and most delicious'.

Remember when people would just do blogs and would tell you if something was honestly worth it, like they would review the latest easier nail varnish colours and tell you if a nail varnish was a bit tit and sheer 😂

Influencers don't want to be genuine because then they would lose the freebies and money and taken off pr lists, but it would be such a breath of fresh air!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When ever I see press events, or influencers getting freebies they are obviously paid or given for free to shill on to the public (for us all to spend are hard earned pennies!), it immediately puts me off the brand, idk why. It just all seems so false and not genuine. Not everything can be 'most amazing, most beautiful and most delicious'.

Remember when people would just do blogs and would tell you if something was honestly worth it, like they would review the latest easier nail varnish colours and tell you if a nail varnish was a bit tit and sheer 😂

Influencers don't want to be genuine because then they would lose the freebies and money and taken off pr lists, but it would be such a breath of fresh air!
I would love to see and follow a genuine influencer who gives truthful and honest feedback and products. It would be a really useful public service. Alas. 😭

Reactions: 9

Now if the nail polish is thin/sheer, they pretend they wanted it to be 😅

Have you also noticed how rarely they paint their own nails? It's either nude nails (as in no polish, and sometimes they don't even bother to clip/file the nails, or clean under the nails) or if they have a mani, it was kindly gifted.

Reactions: 5
What even is her content lately?? Now she’s at the ice cream van. You can tell her engagement and views are suffering, because she keeps asking questions to get people to interact with her. 😂

Get a real job hun. You’ve had a good run with this influencer bullshit, but time to grow up and get in the real world

Getting those engagement rates up, are we? I sense a major sponsorship coming up 🔮 but it's not 100% confirmed yet so she's having to prove herself.
1627052632792.png

Katie: Orders a pile of dairy and sugar
Also Katie, 3 days later: Why is my skin breaking up?
Screenshot_20210723-155753.png

What even is her content lately?? Now she’s at the ice cream van. You can tell her engagement and views are suffering, because she keeps asking questions to get people to interact with her. 😂

Get a real job hun. You’ve had a good run with this influencer bullshit, but time to grow up and get in the real world
The icecream van guy must have been pissing himself watching Katie and Geoffo doing this mini photo shoot 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen some new youtubers with big followings that they’ve gotten in like under a year, some of them got more subscribers than Kath and I find that so… laughable ngl. She literally has the slowest growing channel, ofc there is nothing wrong with having a small channel but I don’t think its where she wants to be as an influenza, always ~thinking~ where her channel is going, always ~working~ but not showing up. At this point I’m just watching so I can keep up with the thread because you guys are hilarious!!

• Heart
I’ve seen some new youtubers with big followings that they’ve gotten in like under a year, some of them got more subscribers than Kath and I find that so… laughable ngl. She literally has the slowest growing channel, ofc there is nothing wrong with having a small channel but I don’t think its where she wants to be as an influenza, always ~thinking~ where her channel is going, always ~working~ but not showing up. At this point I’m just watching so I can keep up with the thread because you guys are hilarious!!
I really wonder what her life plan is. She cannot seriously believe that her career as an ‘influencer’ is sustainable. Her channel is stagnant and has been for a very long time. It will just get less and less and slowly it will just come to an end, I just hope she has a plan for after that.

If she was going to make it big she would have by now. She was around at the very beginning of blogging, vlogging and social media. I mean, bleeping hell, she even worked at GLEAM!! That should have been the perfect opportunity, but she still is very small fish (smol 😂) in an over saturated pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get how she eats so much crap and drinks so much and is still relatively slim, she’s mentioned putting weight on but a few weeks ago she mentioned being a size 8/10, how?!

Reactions: 7
I don’t get how she eats so much crap and drinks so much and is still relatively slim, she’s mentioned putting weight on but a few weeks ago she mentioned being a size 8/10, how?!
I have been wondering that too. I'm the same size bit a couple of inches taller and I have to watch what I eat properly. I cycle to work or any time I go to town and walk a lot. I don't do workouts because I ain't got the time (and motivation, I used to like exercising but it doesn't spark joy anymore) so the cycling and walks are my only exercise but I still have to be careful 😢

Reactions: 3
I have been wondering that too. I'm the same size bit a couple of inches taller and I have to watch what I eat properly. I cycle to work or any time I go to town and walk a lot. I don't do workouts because I ain't got the time (and motivation, I used to like exercising but it doesn't spark joy anymore) so the cycling and walks are my only exercise but I still have to be careful 😢
It’s all that rampant sex her and Daddy Geoffrey are having 🤢 oh and the peloton 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
it’s a bit disheartening considering she barely moves. I’m taller than her, eat healthier, barely drink alcohol, do 13 hour shifts on a busy hospital ward and go to the gym on my days off and I’m still chunkier (but funkier) than her ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.