Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she eats so much crap and drinks so much and is still relatively slim, she’s mentioned putting weight on but a few weeks ago she mentioned being a size 8/10, how?!
No way she is 8. She is petite, but not slim. I would say 10-12.

Reactions: 7
No way she is 8. She is petite, but not slim. I would say 10-12.
a lot of the skirts/dresses she wears do look quite tight around the hip area (no shaming, just an observation) so I’m wondering if she’s still buying clothes in smaller sizes

It's funny how there is always a mad rush by Katie to post loads on Thursday or Friday, including a ton of affiliate links. I can understand she doesn't want to post at the weekends and does the round-up on Monday. I sometimes do photo walks, either myself or with a friend, and post the pictures on Stories afterwards. The thing is, once you start adding captions (I try to make mine funny but also informative), you add geo tags and tag anything/anyone who is in the pictures, it can take half a day to do 20-30 Stories. So I can understand why she doesn't add Stories as she goes about her weekend activities and takes pictures. It's nice to be in the moment and not constantly on your phone.
But as a viewer/recipient of her content/follower you can't help but feel a bit screwed over. Her content during the week is average at the best of times; it's full of errors and misspelled words; doesn't add anything, doesn't make your day/week better; there is not enough knowledge and lack of referring to the correct resources when answering the Q&A/advice; we get treated to pictures of madam being all sulky and pouty, all while in different stages of undress which no-one asked for. She often doesn't post on Fridays but can't be honest and just say "I can afford to not work Fridays/I finish early/do a half day on Friday". When she posts on Thursdays and Fridays, it's just masses of aff links. It's just bleeping disrespectful towards the audience, no? We're expected to put up with the sub par content but then enjoy watching her ADs/spon content and maybe compliment her on making all them pointless Reels; and then just go and buy different hair product every week and ill-fitting fast fashion without asking questions.
No wonder the thread is so quiet at the weekends :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
It's funny how there is always a mad rush by Katie to post loads on Thursday or Friday, including a ton of affiliate links. I can understand she doesn't want to post at the weekends and does the round-up on Monday. I sometimes do photo walks, either myself or with a friend, and post the pictures on Stories afterwards. The thing is, once you start adding captions (I try to make mine funny but also informative), you add geo tags and tag anything/anyone who is in the pictures, it can take half a day to do 20-30 Stories. So I can understand why she doesn't add Stories as she goes about her weekend activities and takes pictures. It's nice to be in the moment and not constantly on your phone.
But as a viewer/recipient of her content/follower you can't help but feel a bit screwed over. Her content during the week is average at the best of times; it's full of errors and misspelled words; doesn't add anything, doesn't make your day/week better; there is not enough knowledge and lack of referring to the correct resources when answering the Q&A/advice; we get treated to pictures of madam being all sulky and pouty, all while in different stages of undress which no-one asked for. She often doesn't post on Fridays but can't be honest and just say "I can afford to not work Fridays/I finish early/do a half day on Friday". When she posts on Thursdays and Fridays, it's just masses of aff links. It's just bleeping disrespectful towards the audience, no? We're expected to put up with the sub par content but then enjoy watching her ADs/spon content and maybe compliment her on making all them pointless Reels; and then just go and buy different hair product every week and ill-fitting fast fashion without asking questions.
No wonder the thread is so quiet at the weekends :rolleyes:
She’s running her own channel/page into the ground, because she’s too ignorant to realise if you don’t innovate or put ur heart into your content ppl will become disinterested in u.
she thinks she can keep running her mediocre content and scheduled stuff with aff links of wine and bloody shampoo forever and her followers will eat it up. it’s obvious she’s not bothered anymore. She’s a part time “influencer”.

Reactions: 10
She’s running her own channel/page into the ground, because she’s too ignorant to realise if you don’t innovate or put ur heart into your content ppl will become disinterested in u.
she thinks she can keep running her mediocre content and scheduled stuff with aff links of wine and bloody shampoo forever and her followers will eat it up. it’s obvious she’s not bothered anymore. She’s a part time “influencer”.
She couldn’t influence me to do a THING

• Heart
She couldn’t influence me to do a THING
I'm now 'reverse influenced' by certain people where if they recommend something I make a mental note to either avoid the product or proceed with caution if I think it sounds good.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210725-174217_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-174248_YouTube.jpg

I was right. She's trying on Asos wedding dresses for us commoners. Meanwhile she's spent considerably more on her own.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Cba to watch it but I hate it when influencers order clothes online without the intention of keeping them, they just want to try them on to make a crappy video and send them back 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Cba to watch it but I hate it when influencers order clothes online without the intention of keeping them, they just want to try them on to make a crappy video and send them back 🙄
Gotta keep up those landfill contributions 💁‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Who called that she would end up doing an AD for these? You get a bingo!

Geoffrey looks smarmy as duck here 🤢

36320F26-F2BA-4ECD-AC51-0941AAF6A099.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Does this mean in her earlier posts mentioning them she should have disclosed that she's working with the brand? Unless that was before before knew she would be working with them....
She’s just a sly witch. She drags herself from her “weekend off” to do an AD. She’s really irritating me lately. All the silly little girl bullshit is just a front. She’s a greedy beg

LOL the cutaways in the video.
A grown woman playing dress-up in her office while pouting :rolleyes:

Sorry to be an absolute witch but the lack of prep for this video is disgusting. First, she should have some nice nude knickers under the dress. Not dark ones that cut her stomach in half and create a little belly bulge over the top of the underwear. She hasn't even got a belly so it's clearly the pants' fault.
Second, she should have gotten some of those clever stick-on bra thingies. These dresses do nothing for her boobs. No-one wants to have their boobs looking like pancakes on their wedding day?
(I am not body-shaming - I hope! - it's just that you don't want your breasts falling out of your dress and your belly rolls showing on your big day).
Lastly, you can actually see her belly button through dress no 1. Quality fabric, my ass! She wouldn't know quality if it smacked her!
Screenshot_20210725-184440.png

Screenshot_20210725-184633~2.png

Who the heck eats ice-cream like this? Pretentious posers. When do we think Geoffo will leave his job to become full-time influencer hubby? 🤭
Screenshot_20210725-200117_compress34.jpg

Screenshot_20210725-195351~2_compress61.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm trying to watch it now.
How many times is she going to say
'and yeah'

Theyre all bleeping awful

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched it.... but I'd definitely want to wear appropriate underwear on my wedding day :rolleyes: those ice cream photos are hilarious. I'd never take my own ice cream on a picnic because it would just melt on the way!? Are they sitting on a dust sheet or an old bed sheet as well?

• Haha
She’s so lazy with her videos now. There are 100’s of ways she could have improved on that wedding dress one. Set the scene, for fucks sake!

She’s got a lovely garden now and stair cases. So many missed opportunities for nice angles and shots

• Heart
totally agree with the above comments re half arsed ASOS wedding gown haul.
Firstly- she bought her own dress and previous wedding dress from a fancy designer boutique. Why on earth is she being a hypocrite and pretending to flaunt really crappy dresses she personally herself wouldn’t consider?
Secondly- completely agree with @martaS about the lack of prep. They all look awful bcoz they are completely the wrong size. If she’s modelling them atleast pin it back with something?
if anything it’s put me off buying any clothes from ASOS

• Heart
It’s like she purposely wore the wrong underwear and chose bad angles to make them look bad?
Even though they’re not bad dresses at all

• Heart
It’s like she purposely wore the wrong angle to make them look bad?
Even though they’re not bad dresses at all
If she’d put a bit of effort into it they could have looked great. She’s lazy. She just threw them on and thinks that’s enough. I don’t know why companies want her working for them. So many better influencers out there that actually work for the money

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.