Katie snooks #5 Cheese, meat, booze and cake! Back to A&E with a tummy ache

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s forgotten how to book a holiday? Grow up you prick! Go on TUI and book an all inclusive to Tenerife like every other normal person!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s forgotten how to book a holiday? Grow up you prick! Go on TUI and book an all inclusive to Tenerife like every other normal person!
She hasn’t really forgetten how to book a holiday. She’s on the beg for a gifted getaway as alot of holiday companies/hotels are really looking for exposure & advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To me, those don't count as tattoos.

1. They are tit
2. They are badly done
3. They're smawl

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s got some more new skincare products to try 💀💀💀 I’m done. This girl has cleansed away her last brain cell.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
KATHLEEN STOP BEING A TOTAL gif AND LEAVE YOUR FACE ALONE.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 728190
Ooh yay, I can see her awful tattoos in HD, can’t wait.
I know art and tattoos are subjective.... but as someone who travels to reputable tattoo artists I'm not a fan. The tiny writing ones are going to age badly and the heart foot one is badly done. If she likes them then that's really all that matters though. Even if it was a 90s style dolphin on her bicep, if it makes her happy and isn't offending anyone then 🤷‍♀️ her last tattoo video with Andrew in it is still on her channel, weirdly.

Reactions: 6
I remember someone saying she had planned her first engagement herself, but no one elaborated how? I thought Andrew surprised her in the woods during a look book for YouTube!

Reactions: 4
I remember someone saying she had planned her first engagement herself, but no one elaborated how? I thought Andrew surprised her in the woods during a look book for YouTube!
Yeah this is what I remember too!

Reactions: 2
Her recent stories of the trousers being too long has actually really pissed me off. She knows she is shorter than average, so why is she buying these full length trousers shown on tall models?! Obviously they won't look the same on her petite frame! What is she confused about?! Buy from the petite range or look at the dimensions first!

Reactions: 26
She has a tit ton of clothes, surely she should know what works for her and what to look for 🤦🏻‍♀️ Imagine being in your thirties and not knowing what kind of trousers to buy for your height…

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.