Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she shared that she's been to A&E, posted photos of medication without the labels and not said what happened/ what's wrong? How very 2010 Facebook of her.

Omg what happened?
I'll DM you hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She’s just really bleeping irritating. She hasn’t said what’s wrong or what the symptoms were (which could potentially be helpful to others), she’s blanked out her medication. Just don’t post when you’re only doing it for sympathy 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder if Daddy G has written her a note for work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she went to the hospital for period cramps, something most of us get every month, no wonder she has blocked out the medication name. She must feel ridiculous!! What a waste of NHS resources

Reactions: 7
I recognise them. Inflammation medication. Acid reflux .
Edit to say I do not agree with showcasing meds. Normalise it, but don't make it seem mysterious and edgy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well, this is the girl who worries that rain water will destroy her house. Because she’s a homeowner now, so rain is much more destructive.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The top one is Mefenamic Acid which is anti inflammatory, haven't figured out the other two yet 😅
ETA: its apparently commonly used for period pain 🤭
Bottom one is co-amoxiclav! Antibiotic! She thinks she can hide them and I've no idea why hahaha! Just don't bother posting them?? Seen the boxes so many times as a nurse! :ROFLMAO: The middle box is probably extras for either the mefenamic acid or co-amoxiclav, extras are usually given in plain boxes like that!

Reactions: 9
I do love the power of tattlers 🥰
Poor Kathleen with her “medicine”

• Haha
I was prescribed mefanamic acid when I was getting severe period pains and my blood pressure would plummet so I passed out, its the best thing ever for severe period pains, periods shouldn’t be insanely painful if they are it’s best to get checked out, those along with the antibiotics mean she could be in quite a lot of pain tbf

Reactions: 9
I was prescribed mefanamic acid when I was getting severe period pains and my blood pressure would plummet so I passed out, its the best thing ever for severe period pains, periods shouldn’t be insanely painful if they are it’s best to get checked out, those along with the antibiotics mean she could be in quite a lot of pain tbf
I think if she wasn’t such a hypochondriac with herself and the cat in the past, we’d have a bit more sympathy for her. She is literally the girl who cried wolf

Reactions: 11
I'm not surprised she has bad periods when taking into account her abysmal diet. She knows what she shouldn't eat, eats it anyway in ridiculous quantities and then expects sympathy when it inevitably causes her issues?

I have IBS and major bloating and I KNOW there are certain things I shouldn’t eat but I still do

The other day I went for dinner with friends and had bread (trigger) and black beans (tigger)

I was in severe pain 30’minutes later for the rest of the night BUT IT WAS MY FAULT! I wouldn’t go to a&e for basically needing to fart it all out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
haha imagine going to a and e for trapped wind how dramatic. Like you say I have friends with IBS you just need to take peppermint tea and take the pain until it passes!!! must be awful though!

The picture on her insta stories before she posts about feeling ill is one of her with a massive cheese pizza and a glass of wine. What happened to the low fodmap diet or was that forgotten about ages ago?

Oh well, at least she didn’t drag the cat to the vets this time

• Haha
I have IBS and major bloating and I KNOW there are certain things I shouldn’t eat but I still do

The other day I went for dinner with friends and had bread (trigger) and black beans (tigger)

I was in severe pain 30’minutes later for the rest of the night BUT IT WAS MY FAULT! I wouldn’t go to a&e for basically needing to fart it all out!
I have done this in the past. Gripe water for kids and wind settlers are the best!

Reactions: 6
I have done this in the past. Gripe water for kids and wind settlers are the best!

Yep that’s what I have - and bicarbonate of soda in water that OH makes me. And then you just basically need to get rid of the trapped wind 😂

It is really painful but it’s 100% SELF INFLICTED!

My OH just tells me I’m an idiot and a stupid knob when I eat stuff I know I shouldn’t and I get zero sympathy as it’s entirely my doing

G doesn’t seem massively supportive as a partner.

If OH needed to do a food elimination diet or I needed to we would do it together so the other isn’t eating alone/feeling isolated in their ‘journey’ but G seems very much a meat, booze & dairy kind of man and no wonder Katie constantly cracks with no support

• Heart
This bothers me a bit. I am quite lucky with my surgery, I often get seen or are able to do a phone consultation on the same day if I am feeling really crap. It's not always with my preferred GP but with whoever is in that day however that's still better than taking time away from A&E unit. I know that sometimes it relies on what the reception staff are like at your doctor's but if Katie whined as much as she does on IG to her receptionist, I am sure she would be accommodated the same day 😅 All I am trying to say is, you have to be a bit persistent sometimes to get a GP appointment but it's always better to see a GP than take up A&E's time (unless you wake up feeling unwell in the middle of the night - then of course call 111/go straight to A&E).
Lastly, if you are in a lot of pain and attend A&E in the middle of the night, surely the last thing on your mind is to take a picture of the hospital entrance 😅😅😅)

kath.png

Reactions: 6
This bothers me a bit. I am quite lucky with my surgery, I often get seen or are able to do a phone consultation on the same day if I am feeling really crap. It's not always with my preferred GP but with whoever is in that day however that's still better than taking time away from A&E unit. I know that sometimes it relies on what the reception staff are like at your doctor's but if Katie whined as much as she does on IG to her receptionist, I am sure she would be accommodated the same day 😅 All I am trying to say is, you have to be a bit persistent sometimes to get a GP appointment but it's always better to see a GP than take up A&E's time (unless you wake up feeling unwell in the middle of the night - then of course call 111/go straight to A&E).
Lastly, if you are in a lot of pain and attend A&E in the middle of the night, surely the last thing on your mind is to take a picture of the hospital entrance 😅😅😅)

View attachment 580885
'I really hate A&E'..... really? I bloody love it Kath, it's my favourite place.

Obviously I don't know the ins and outs or what was wrong but I hope she called 111 before rocking up at A&E.

It can be hard getting a GP appointment but most will fit you in the same day if you ring as soon as they open and they all have couple of emergency appointments for last minute things as well. Maybe it's different at Kath's GP, I don't know.

It bothers me that she always says 'medicine' instead of medication or tablets because she sounds like a child.

ETA If she's unwell and needs time off work and away from Instagram/ YouTube etc then all she needed to post was something saying 'I'm not very well, I've been prescribed some medication and I'm taking some time to rest. Please don't worry, it's nothing serious and I'll be back online soon.' The sharing a photo of A&E, pictures of tablets, not saying what's wrong combined with the martyrdom of promising a Q&A to appear productive isn't great. The world can wait another week for your Lick paint AD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.