Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you yes it was! I think I'm gonna give it a go, the reviews are pretty good. I have officially been influenced ha
Skin + Me first trial was amazing and cleared my skin right up! I then cancelled the subscription and just used the prescription ingredients and ordered some similar items from The Ordinary and my skins been brilliant since 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys I kid you not, I read the thread in the afternoon and when I went on my IG in the evening, I had Skin and Me in my Stories Ads! 😂😂😂

BTW no posts/Stories from Kathleen on Friday. When will she admit she works a 4-day week? ;)

Reactions: 6
Guys I kid you not, I read the thread in the afternoon and when I went on my IG in the evening, I had Skin and Me in my Stories Ads! 😂😂😂

BTW no posts/Stories from Kathleen on Friday. When will she admit she works a 4-day week? ;)
But she’s sooooooooooowwwwwwww busy and exhausted *insert pout face*

I don’t know how she does it. All them pictures of the cat, foxes, pretending there is an actual point to your whole career.

Must be exhausting. Poor lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really feels like she’s constantly making excuses about her content. Wish she’d just own it.

Reactions: 5
Only Kathleen would spend the day painting one room and describe it as “intense”
🤣🤣🤣

It really feels like she’s constantly making excuses about her content. Wish she’d just own it.
Her whole life is one big excuse, she’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh no - it looks like they're painting a nice light room some horrible dark colour. No offence to anyone but I just hate dark paint and don't understand why it's so popular.

Reactions: 7
I can't even begin to imagine how irritating 'tipsy after one shandy' Kathleen must be. The giggling must be unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she has done is whine this morning. Seriously, does anyone not just hate follow her anymore?

I’m soooooooooooo anxious now I’m a £800k home owner.

Hello fresh kept messing up my order, so now I have a £30 credit that I MUST use or I’ll be out of pocket.

Soooooooo many cramps!

Check your privilege Kathy, it’s grotesque!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no - it looks like they're painting a nice light room some horrible dark colour. No offence to anyone but I just hate dark paint and don't understand why it's so popular.
Well I guess it's very, them.

Find it hard to believe that it took two adults over eight hours to paint a room, even with that awful lick paint she no doubt blagged for free. Or, maybe the whole room painting is a paid for ad by lick? Why paint the room a dark colour though, isn't that passe now. She really is turning into a parody of Morticia Adams. Does anyone choose the paint based on a quirky name? I've not painted anywhere before but I'd go for the one with the best reviews (from an independent reviewer) that was the cheapest?

Yes G looks very much like her Father, it will be interesting to see what Mummy G looks like now.

Wonder if she'll get the ick now it's being pointed out?!

Why are she and G still eating what appears to be the same sized portions? he's bigger than you, send the extra fries his way.

Also veganism is clearly over with now the freebie plant based meals have gone. Can't even remember their name so that was just marketing money down the drain.

Clearly 'ello fresh wouldn't do a paid advertising deal with her! So into gusto.. hellooooooo? Spon me please.

Lastly, I wish she'd wear more colour. I know she is a wannabe mortica Adams but girl, you look great in colour and if you must wear black and grey at least make sure they aren't washed out and faded all the time. Get a colour refresher or locker for your washes, re dye your jeans etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I guess it's very, them.

Find it hard to believe that it took two adults over eight hours to paint a room, even with that awful lick paint she no doubt blagged for free. Or, maybe the whole room painting is a paid for ad by lick? Why paint the room a dark colour though, isn't that passe now. She really is turning into a parody of Morticia Adams. Does anyone choose the paint based on a quirky name? I've not painted anywhere before but I'd go for the one with the best reviews (from an independent reviewer) that was the cheapest?

Yes G looks very much like her Father, it will be interesting to see what Mummy G looks like now.

Wonder if she'll get the ick now it's being pointed out?!

Why are she and G still rating what appears to be the same sized portions?

Clearly 'ello fresh wouldn't do a paid advertising deal with her! onto gusto.. hellooooooo? Spon me please.

Lastly, I wish she'd wear more colour. I know she is a wannabe mortica Adams but girl, you look great in colour and if you must wear black and grey at least make sure they aren't washed out and faded all the time. Get a colour refresher or locker for your washes, re dye your jeans etc.
She’s blatantly been gifted that paint, and probably other things in that room too. That’s why she is holding off for the reveal. Build it up, so she can drop an AD.

Reactions: 6
The lick paint was gifted

In one of her stories the other week she was having a colour consultation with someone from lick so yes 100% some kind of big #gifted reveal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
The lick paint was gifted

In one of her stories the other week she was having a colour consultation with someone from lick so yes 100% some kind of big #gifted reveal
Painting her £800k house with her GIFTED paint, and yet she is still moaning and bitching. Vile

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Considering their sofa is a dark colour, I’d keep that as the focal point and colour for the room. the colour looks almost black?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.