Katie Snooks #4 Brunch obsessed, house's a mess but still won't declutter the wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's looking really healthy now, I how she doesn't fry it again!
The ends don't look super healthy. She could have had more trimmed. But the colour is great. Not a solid, flat platinum.

Did she pay for it? The post is not tagged as gifted :cautious::cautious::cautious: so I guess she must have.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The ends don't look super healthy. She could have had more trimmed. But the colour is great. Not a solid, flat platinum.

Did she pay for it? The post is not tagged as gifted :cautious::cautious::cautious: so I guess she must have.
So I thought we were talking about her natural hair, not her new do done today. I don't prefer it. 🤣

Reactions: 2
@AB3 I like the colour, the slightly darker roots will be much lower maintenance for her going forward but the ends are a bit choppy. I also wonder if she needs some more shorter bits framing the face, she doesn't look super flattering in this pic

Untitled.png

Reactions: 5
'G and I are playing a new game'
... expecting a Switch game or a board game- oh no, she's lying on him while he presses her feet. I had to fast forward because it felt a bit voyeuristic and weird.

The cat is unwell. Again. Either this is an example of why you should be hesitant about buying pedigree cats, or he's eaten one of the toxic plants (that they shouldn't have) in the garden (that he shouldn't be going in).

I can't watch her organising and decluttering her obscene amount of clothes again.

Screenshot_20210512-233004_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG you'd think she shouldn't have any clothes or accessories left? I suppose she likes the process of it, makes her feel like she's doing something to deal with the hoarding. But then she gets more stuff in and declutters again and the vicious cycle continues.

Reactions: 7
She’s getting on my tits with that cat, the same way Mrs Hinch does with her overweight spaniel 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s getting on my tits with that cat, the same way Mrs Hinch does with her overweight spaniel 😩
Same! I love pets, more dogs than cats, but have friends with really cool/cute cats so by no means I hate cats but I honestly can't stand More-reece content.

• Haha
The new vlog. Here we go.
I just love when influencers talk about creating content instead of, for example, making a YT video on a topic, like they did in early days. I don't care you filmed something for a brand and enjoyed the process, I will see it in due course on your SM and that's all I need to know about that brand deal.

Then she rambles in great detail about Maur-reese not being well and what exactly she has cooked for him to eat. :rolleyes:
The video then cuts to Katie saying "I don't even know why I am vlogging today, I haven't got much to tell you about".
Isn't this kind of disrespectful to the viewer?

The feet massage stuff - WTF. She also calls it the wrong thing. She calls it "acupuncture", while what G is doing, is acupressure. (Acupuncture involves the use of needles. Like, it's in the name 😅 - acupuncture).

When it comes to organising the wardrobes. She has one in the bedroom and one in the spare room. Cool, great. I just don't feel like she uses the storage available to the best advantage. Like, I'd rather keep my PJs and bed linen and more causal clothing in the wardrobe in bedroom, just because it's easier to grab first thing in the morning before you get dressed properly for the day ahead, but also keeping pyjamas near bed makes more sense.
I guess it's personal preference and she at least put some of the more dressy stuff in the other wardrobe in spare room.

I also am not fan of the montages of Kathy going through piles of stuff. I know that there are people out there who just enjoy watching others tidy/declutter but it's not what we come to Katie for.
I'd prefer it if instead of seeing her sorting through boring crap like t-shirts on high speed, she showed interesting pieces like dresses, suits, blazers, special occasion wear, you know, more bold, statement pieces. Instead of showing the process of sorting trough, actually show two piles: one to keep, one to go. Pick a few items from the "keep" pile and explain why she's keeping them, what situations she'll wear them for and how would she'll style them. Similarly, pick up a few items from the "give away/get rid of" pile and explain why they're going.
She is planning to get rid of quite a lot of "fancy dress", I can't tell whether it's dress-up stuff or formal wear but if it's the latter, she'll pass it on now but will have a special occasion soon and will be hectically ordering dresses from Asos because she has no outfits for special occasions.

No-one needs that many t-shirts either.

kath.png

Also, kind of related to the video. She has piles of nice clothes but goes out dressed like this :oops: (the picture is from earlier this week I think)
Screenshot_20210428-182501.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I also am not fan of the montages of Kathy going through piles of stuff. I know that there are people out there who just enjoy watching others tidy/declutter but it's not what we come to Katie for.
I'd prefer it if instead of seeing her sorting through boring crap like t-shirts on high speed, she showed interesting pieces like dresses, suits, blazers, special occasion wear, you know, more bold, statement pieces. Instead of showing the process of sorting trough, actually show two piles: one to keep, one to go. Pick a few items from the "keep" pile and explain why she's keeping them, what situations she'll wear them for and how would she'll style them. Similarly, pick up a few items from the "give away/get rid of" pile and explain why they're going.
She is planning to get rid of quite a lot of "fancy dress", I can't tell whether it's dress-up stuff or formal wear but if it's the latter, she'll pass it on now but will have a special occasion soon and will be hectically ordering dresses from Asos because she has no outfits for special occasions.

View attachment 572957
In the video where her friends helped her with a proper clear out she had 15 black crop tops and 39 jumpers.

I agree, rather than a time lapse montage I'd rather know what's being kept/ got rid of and why. Especially if it's a certain brand thats really good quality or an item that surprisingly goes with loads of things etc. It's much more interesting than just 'here's a pile of fabric on the floor'.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone remember what that skin product was called that Katie was talking about on her stories recently? it was like a personalised prescription-strength treatment in a stick and she said she was only using that from now on? I remember seeing good reviews for it but haven't heard her mention it since. Wish she would follow up on it as I'm actually interested!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember what that skin product was called that Katie was talking about on her stories recently? it was like a personalised prescription-strength treatment in a stick and she said she was only using that from now on? I remember seeing good reviews for it but haven't heard her mention it since. Wish she would follow up on it as I'm actually interested!
Was it Skin + Me? The description sounds like that.

Was it Skin + Me? The description sounds like that.
It was Skin + Me!

I use it and would recommend. I'm on month two and I've had a bit of dry skin but otherwise fine in terms of adjusting and they're good at answering any questions too.

The only thing is that you have to wave bye bye to other products you might be using like retinols or acid toners. My skincare routine is now a gentle cleanser, the Skin + Me treatment, a moisturiser and SPF in the morning.

• Heart
It was Skin + Me!

I use it and would recommend. I'm on month two and I've had a bit of dry skin but otherwise fine in terms of adjusting and they're good at answering any questions too.

The only thing is that you have to wave bye bye to other products you might be using like retinols or acid toners. My skincare routine is now a gentle cleanser, the Skin + Me treatment, a moisturiser and SPF in the morning.
Ooh, it’s nice to hear a non-sponsored review. I always think a simple skin routine is the best, Katie slaps so much shite on her face just because it’s free.

It was Skin + Me!

Thank you yes it was! I think I'm gonna give it a go, the reviews are pretty good. I have officially been influenced ha

The new vlog. Here we go.
I just love when influencers talk about creating content instead of, for example, making a YT video on a topic, like they did in early days. I don't care you filmed something for a brand and enjoyed the process, I will see it in due course on your SM and that's all I need to know about that brand deal.

Then she rambles in great detail about Maur-reese not being well and what exactly she has cooked for him to eat. :rolleyes:
The video then cuts to Katie saying "I don't even know why I am vlogging today, I haven't got much to tell you about".
Isn't this kind of disrespectful to the viewer?

The feet massage stuff - WTF. She also calls it the wrong thing. She calls it "acupuncture", while what G is doing, is acupressure. (Acupuncture involves the use of needles. Like, it's in the name 😅 - acupuncture).

When it comes to organising the wardrobes. She has one in the bedroom and one in the spare room. Cool, great. I just don't feel like she uses the storage available to the best advantage. Like, I'd rather keep my PJs and bed linen and more causal clothing in the wardrobe in bedroom, just because it's easier to grab first thing in the morning before you get dressed properly for the day ahead, but also keeping pyjamas near bed makes more sense.
I guess it's personal preference and she at least put some of the more dressy stuff in the other wardrobe in spare room.

View attachment 572957

Also, kind of related to the video. She has piles of nice clothes but goes out dressed like this :oops: (the picture is from earlier this week I think)
View attachment 573001
That o.o.t.d looks like a stride of pride outfit! or a dress from a uni ball that you threw a random cardi you found on a chair over to keep warm and walk home in. Nothing goes, nothing flows, all different lengths, bag getting wrapped around the bottom of her cardigan, dressy dress, casual shoes, hair looking like she's been on a motorway with her head stuck out the window.

Not a constructed look really so much as a collection of random events that resulted in her body being clothed as it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.