Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is when Kathleen had her family come to her house and sit in the garden, her pregnant sister was wearing a mask outside...but clearly went into the house to mark her height on the chalkboard and has now sat inside a greenhouse, with no fresh air, with two other households? And Kathleen clearly gallivanted a fair few places at the weekend and met another household....is it just me that’s like wtf?! Surely it’s more risky to be sitting for a period of time inside the greenhouse with two other households, breathing in the same air and eating together than sitting in a garden with the fresh air blowing and a distance between you...? 🤯🤯🤯
Yep, I'm with you. I think people are forgetting why we're doing all of this in the first place. Hopefully they've all done their lateral flow tests before meeting up at least.

Reactions: 3

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Making the cake for her sister was sweet.
Her cat is cute.
I guess the house videos will be coming our way soon. Hence the declutters and deep cleans.

Blahblah96

Why did she not speak to her GP before doing low FODMAP? It sounds like she just did it with her mum who was already advised to try it by her doctor and a dietician. Katie said she hasn't been organised enough to do it for herself but at the minute if you book a GP appointment they do it on the phone.... taking ten minutes to chat through it with your doctor just seems like common sense surely? Especially when you have a history of stomach issues.

Also she could have researched which products are low fodmap/ suitable before having to wander around massive Tesco feeling lost with where to start.
Yeah if she had been properly diagnosed and told to start the low-fodmap diet, she would have been given access to SO many resources that take the guess work out! I started it last year after being diagnosed and not only did my nhs gp send me in the direction of nhs approved into, he also encouraged me to by the Fodmap app, where you can scan foods and is super easy! She’s annoying me 🙃

jaymie

VIP Member
You do have a point. I only started wearing spf regularly in my 20s, it just wasn't a thing when I was in mid-teens. If Katie is 33 now, she's only a year younger than me, so there would have been the same skincare "trends" in place when we were teenagers. I can't remember many adults wearing spf at the time, unless they were actively sunbathing, or going to the beach.
When I saw the picture, I was like OH NO she is going to shill the La Roch Posey sunscreen that the whole world is talking about. 😂

martaS

VIP Member
Hi! Do you know which episode was it?
Someone said earlier on the thread that it was ep 2 of the 2018 season ☺ Makes me kinda want t watch it too

EDIT
Is it just me or might the "deep clean" be a hint at then securing a house to buy and tidying the flat before the move?

Screenshot_20210315-121119.png

I had to look at this picture twice to figure out Maurice was sitting on G's hand and not a sex you. Eek.
Screenshot_20210315-123124.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

AB3

VIP Member
The image on Rightmove has been removed. I guess someone in Gleam was working hard this afternoon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It must be so annoying, imagine you've move house and been in there for 1 day and tattle trolls have found your exact address from a tree and a fireplace. 🤣🤣

I can still see it all on the sold listing for right move

Same happened with Jamie genevieve, her house is fookin massive tho and cost about 800,000

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
What is this photo all about? Why is it so out of focus? Why is is so grainy? What’s going on with her arm/hand??

Her arm/hand look so odd!
She used self-timer and moved the arm when the picture was being taken? But then why not re-take? Half-asked Katie hits again.

Btw we KNEW that romantic lace lingerie set is more of her thing than a pleather number

Any predictions for the weekend round-up tomorrow? What do we think they had for Valentine's dinner? Was it fodmap friendly? I will bet you 5 pound sterling it wasn't 😂

AB3

VIP Member
I mean we all know they get free shit constantly they don’t need or deserve, but to see it written like that just jarred. It seemed very beggy and unprofessional. Surely they go through gleam for send her stuff?
She will just be on the beg for new stuff for the house and garden.

She won't need a lawn mower for the AstroTurf though 🤣

For a stool.

Or am I just cheap?
Screenshot_20210408-142656_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

S.J

I have a feeling we have guessed the same venue! I really wonder what style of dress she'll go for, I feel like I can't predict her wedding style at all.
🤭The venue releases dates at the start of the year so highly likely it is there and there both follow them on insta! I cannot predict her dress style at all except I can’t imagine her in anything too big. I wonder if she will ever show her old dress I think she did mention doing a photo shoot in it once

bugeyeboo

They have a few food markets in the area she’s (assumed to be) moving to. In another thread Callie Thorpe/The Confidence Corner always bangs on about her local Farmer’s Market in the area. There’s one in the park run by the people that started the market in Victoria Park.

S.J

Slightly raging that I can't find the place online 🤣🤣
Same! But I’m pretty sure Kathleen said in her vlog that they were shown it before it went on the market so I’m guessing it never went online?

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
Re: her latest stories, if she actually starts putting condoms on ‘phallic shaped vegetables’ I am officially done.
The night is still young 😂

Also, the Stories reminded me, where are all these amazing plant based dishes is cooked in Jan? 🤥

And seriously, she couldn't even clean the background to show a #gifted product?
Screenshot_20210212-193234.png

Screenshot_20210212-193317.png

Is listed on right move sold website. She posted the street name in her moving blog, waverly Road.

And because she posted it, i can say it.
Ah thanks I must have missed that I usually have vlogs on the in the background these days because they are just waffley

• Haha