Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
I’d be absolutely raging if someone popped up over my fence with a camera, what an idiot! And I live in a terrace but my garden is 4 times longer than Kathleens so we’d likely not notice but that’s not the point. It’s weird and creepy. He would be able to see right into their opposite neighbours house, I wouldn’t be surprised if they report him. I didn’t realise seeing a fox was so fascinating 🙄🥱
Wouldn't be hard to figure out their address and send them evidence of their activities....

Reactions: 2

Lamermer

I think if you didn't know, you haven't done anything wrong unless you continue doing whatever insensitive thing. My understanding of native culture is that practices can be extremely sacred and the issue is more with people using it as 'fun' without knowing what it means. She didn't mean any harm and I don't think the commenter was trying to attack her, just make her aware for the future, which is fine.

Did we watch the allergy test video? I'm suspicious of the science behind these tests, she seems suspicious of the results as well.
Just glad the commenters are saying she needs to go to a doctor and get a skin test. Not like she'll listen.

PepsiCherry

VIP Member
Side note, the most I've ever paid on rent was £800. 3 bed detached house in the Scottish countryside with a massive garden and out building.
My crush is Scottish.. we're in Ireland. Dublin is the same for rent. Moving to Scotland asap😂

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Is no one mentioning she filmed those skin clips in the car waiting for G as he had errands. He was obviously going to be a while as she brought a book and her switch. Can she seriously not be left alone
I thought it was a bit odd that she brought some skincare in the car with her!

martaS

VIP Member
I bet she has more than 100. She already has a spare for the lipstick she is wearing today :rolleyes: While I personally hate when things get discontinued, I try to only have extra stock of products I can realistically get through.
Screenshot_20210211-133055.png

I don't think it's just that someone else is doing the challenge, I have been postulating here for a while (also on other people's threads) that beauty influencers set example and instead of buying, buying, buying stuff, they use, use, use the stuff they have. So, you're welcome again, Kathleen, I am glad to help you keep busy 🙃

Lastly, I am only posting this here for reference - how many lipsticks will end up being her faves? I'd say at least a half 😂
Screenshot_20210211-133038.png

Artaud

FYI you can self publish digital books with Amazon. There you go Kathleen, you can be a published author now.

martaS

VIP Member
Needs to be in the same format im afriad, otherwise affects everyone else in the forum looking for the thread.
Added the missing tag for you :)
Oh OK thanks Yel that's fair enough, I didn't think of that

Reactions: 1

bugeyeboo

Same here! 👋🏼👋🏼

I liked it to be honest, although I did live in a nice part of it so coming at it with a rose tinted view.

• Heart

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She must have another one, where is all the money going...no way would G be ok with her doing PAYE if she didn't need to.
🧐

I just watch 1 minures of her vlog and lmher "garden" gives me mega anxiety. It's so small and made of fake grasse,it looks like a 4 wall box. I really can't understand how people decide to spend 800K + on this. Watching it I feel like I can't breath!
Why is she always 1) talking about her cat like it's her child 2) whinging constantly about everything?
I don't know why I keep watching her stuff I am always dissaplointed her vlogs are always the same over and over, decluterring, cat, making food, talking about food.
How much decluterring can one personne do and still constantly have to declutter more?
I think for me Katie lost me the day she got a cat. I mean I get it it's a cute animal but omg he isn't a child....
How much was her house? I know someone said they found it on Rightmove etc but I don't know how they found it