Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahemahem

Am I just being pedantic because she irritates me, but surely taking a bottle of wine down to the river is against lockdown rules? How is that exercise?
yeah if everyone did that imagine how busy that beach area would be...
I guess it’s local to them?

Reactions: 2

AB3

VIP Member
@TeddingtonBrown
'Think I found it too? 4 bedrooms? I think you can see which bedroom was the naked selfie taken in if you go in the pictures. Couple of the bedrooms are a bit small but great for office/study. Gorgeous bathroom but you know she's gonna stuff it up to the ceilings with the dry shampoo :cry:
@AB3 but it only shows 2019 price? It's probably gone up since?

Double post
Pretty sure the feeling is not mutual LOL
View attachment 517607
£670,000? Yeah the bedroom fireplace

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
How does she manage to make everything she wears look so unfashionable/dated/basic?!!
I have a similar figure to her, only I am slightly taller and much curvier, so I can’t call myself petite. I really struggle to dress in many of the fashionable stuff atm, because it just doesn’t suit me. I remember trying to prove it too my older sister last year (she is tall and slim, by contrast), she picked loads of stuff for me from Asos, PLT and other places, and nothing looked good on me. I personally like the modesty trend - I wore prairie cottagecore dresses before it became fashionable, but finding new ones now had become increasingly more difficult, because everyone wants them.
Katie has the same issue, and she has a lovely figure which she would probably like to show off. She would look silly in the stuff that Brittany Bathgate wears, because let’s be honest - BB herself looks silly and ridiculous in them. Unfortunately people like BB are the new It girls in terms of style, which leaves no place for girls that are more curvy.

• Heart

Diha

Can someone tell me why it takes so long to get keys to a house in the UK? What is the buying process? Katie mentioned a chain? In New Zealand we give a time, normally about two - three weeks after selling and you move. I remember the AnnaEdit waiting ages for keys to their home too?
I was wondering that as well! And why solicitors are involved. Here in Sweden normally the only people involved are the sellers, buyers, real estate agent and your bank man/woman who approved the housing mortgage.

martaS

VIP Member
Omg. It is not TREASURE. You have picked up more useless tat to go in your home of useless tat. I would get so irritated with this girl.

10-4 on the bingo for a GORGEOUS BRUNCH and MAURICE BEING CUTE (doing nothing) and A WALK
You forgot "ordered a takeway" 😅

Is this for engagement or is she really that thick?
Screenshot_20210322-105710~2.png

Also they didn't have to bake anything, they got a pile of sugar sent to them 🙄
Screenshot_20210322-105744.png

Mrs McCarthy

Chatty Member
FYI you can self publish digital books with Amazon. There you go Kathleen, you can be a published author now.
She did say in the blog she wanted an actual physical book. Also I suspect that going down self-publish route will be expensive and not as nice for her.

Colorofleaves

And? I thought it was part of a PR event, so shitty planning of the company and not Katie’s fault?
Also I am so fed up with this narrative. Are we now going to complain that it was disrespectful of J K Rowling to use Latin for her spells in HP, because Romans treated people in England badly? Are we going to stop using any elements of any culture that is not your own? Well, in that case translating literary works from one language to another is disrespectful, because translation is a form of rewriting and not a direct retelling?
I am interested in the response from others on this point as I was not aware that some may have considered it offensive. I have not made my own mind up yet or the broader topic 🙂

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
she should get a sewing machine, learn to hem! it would make all the difference tbh. there are lots of tutorials online etc. more interesting content too.

look at petite celebs, ariana grande, lady gaga, Amelia Clarke, vanessa hudgens and even Kim Kardashian are short, but most of the time I can't tell. a good seamstress is your friend Katie, but learn to hem stuff yourself unless you like throwing money away.

Last edited:

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
one in one out is the best way to keep clutter at bay!

Katie, it even rhymes. just keep repeating it like a mantra or a positive
affirmation.

influencers never seem to do give away anymore. perhaps they think the videos are enough of a gift to their viewers ?

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
What's a little mind boggling is that Kath's latest test indicated she might be allergic/intolerant to melon and did I misheard her saying she will have to eat some melon to see if it gives her reaction? Please tell me I misunderstood
Yeah, she's away to go eat melon and see if she gets any symptoms. Eejit

• Sad

starsandsmiles

She must have another one, where is all the money going...no way would G be ok with her doing PAYE if she didn't need to.
🧐
If she does I couldn’t find it. You can search by name and that one was found by searching for Kathleen Snooks. I also tried Katie Snooks , Katie / Kathleen Lentin but, they all came back to that one.

jaymie

VIP Member
Oh her house is not bad but I wouldn’t buy it because it is facing a T junction, is bad for Feng Shui. And I don’t quite like having a tree directly of my house.

• Wow

ahemahem

I agree she dresses poorly for her shape, size and general personality... always trying to copy trends like the bloody Dr Martens and oversized blazer but they just aren’t her.

I hate how she squirts her really nice expensive perfume on her clothes rather than her skin 😅

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Find the postcode for the afore mentioned street, add 1/4 mile to the search. Tree out the front on the street and its a brick fronted one
I think I found it - thank you!! (Or one that is virtually identical.) I'd be wondering why someone only lived there for a year though.. looks like they did it up to a nice standard and although I'm nit a fan of the dark paint against the white or the blackboard wall I'd probably leave them after taking on an almost £800 000 mortgage. I see her (him) wanting to move to Yorkshire if they do want to have a child.