Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
So, no video from Katie yet despite promising us big news...
Screenshot_20210206-015232.png

But she posted a list of goals from her old 2015 diary today (it's kinda cute/random but I guess she was in her mid-20s at the time. Write to a serial killer and meet a baby seal cracked me up)...
kat1.png

And it seems like she might be getting a book deal?
kat2.png

Also, yeah, no kidding Katie, we were just discussing this on the forum here...
kat4.png

I just hope she doesn't buy a lot of crap and "shops her wardrobe" instead
kat5.png

Reactions: 3

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
I've done it, not sure about if the foamies are allowed though as I'm vegetarian so can't have them, quickly scanning the ingredients everything seems suitable apart from the 'flavourings' which could be anything. Its really difficult as the diet can take up to 4-5 months as you have a 6-8 week elimination stage and then approx 10 weeks of reintroducing food groups but still keeping the restricted elimination diet. Normally its not recommended to do the low fodmap diet unless its last resort and you're with a dietician as there is sooo much you have to cut out
thanks for the information on it. I guess either living alone or having the whole house do it is the easiest way to do something so restrictive. I wish she would do it properly and document it, like her acne journey. I think it would be good for her business (channel) too. everyone and their cat seem to be trying to sell their viewers sex toys atm, it's oversaturated.

• Haha
There was a comment on her latest vlog about how much stuff she had and how cluttered her flat is. It had a lot of likes but is now conveniently gone

• Wow

PreciousVenus

I love to cycle that route they walked. I'd normally end up in the trafalgar tavern at the end so I relate to her pub comment :oops:

What breed of cat is Moorice? I swear someone said Ragamuffin but googling, all of the pictures of them look much prettier than the Dr. He's starting to look like that meme of the evil cat being carried away from a house.

AB3

VIP Member
But what would she write a book about?
Herself?
Fashun?
Beauty?
Blogging, YouTube?
Feline husbandry?

• Haha

Colorofleaves

She’s definitely gone into this very blindly. For reference, I have written fiction for as long as I’ve known how to; I studied creative writing at uni, I graduated into an editor role, I built up my freelance clients, I wrote full manuscripts in my spare time, I submitted them, I got rejected, I got more freelance work, I now work full time as a journalist, and I still get my fiction manuscripts rejected. Try one year of hard work versus 15 (and a lot of people have done much more than that!) and I’m no closer to getting a full novel published. You have to pay your dues, you have to hone your craft, and even then, you probs won’t be good enough. It just is what it is. Unless you already have a substantial platform, you need to be better than good, and have a solid understanding of the market and current trends. It’s a combo of factors. One knock back after a year of trying is practically nada. Good on her for writing a book in the first place, but she needs to meet the real world.
Crikey it sounds like a very tough market! Qudos to you if it really is your passion!

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
See, with the food bank switch I feel like just do it, no need to document/photograph it because then it becomes a bit holier than thou. It’s like all those people who filmed themselves doing a food shop drop off for their elderly relatives during lockdown 1.0.
yeah, it could easily slip into that. I'm glad it was just a little part of her stories, I can donate these extras I picked up on the weekly shop and just put them into the donation box on the way out. easy, no fuss, no demand for praise but going through all the items and their price etc. G and her needn't both be traipsing round waitrose though.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Her flat tour.....so much clutter 😬 😱

Girl, you don’t need 3 razors hanging up and 5+ Molton Brown Christmas bubble Bath baubles in your bathroom

How can you relax in the bath surrounded by so much shite!
I wonderwhy she doesn't give more away to her sister and her mum??

martaS

VIP Member
The image on Rightmove has been removed. I guess someone in Gleam was working hard this afternoon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I bookmarked the link so still have access :cool: but sadly it's no use since I can't post here

I wonderwhy she doesn't give more away to her sister and her mum??
She probably does, and friends too, and still has a tonne left. We underestimate how much these people get gifted

Last edited:

bugeyeboo

Found it!

yes, price wise is about right for that area. However, there is a block of flats about to be built a couple of streets over so slight possibility of being overlooked in the garden, if that’s the way it’s facing.

Also wondering why they’re buying bits all the way over in the Village high street when Wood Street has lots of independent cafes and shops too. Just up the road is a brilliant little garden centre, Chocolatine’s locally famous pastries, an excellent cafe called Dudleys; this is just scratching the surface, there’s more but these come to mind first.

• Heart

ejej123

Chatty Member
Emma’s rectangle is doing exactly the same thing and wearing a new lipstick every day. Pretty sure she’s got way more than 100 as well 😩

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why did she not speak to her GP before doing low FODMAP? It sounds like she just did it with her mum who was already advised to try it by her doctor and a dietician. Katie said she hasn't been organised enough to do it for herself but at the minute if you book a GP appointment they do it on the phone.... taking ten minutes to chat through it with your doctor just seems like common sense surely? Especially when you have a history of stomach issues.

Also she could have researched which products are low fodmap/ suitable before having to wander around massive Tesco feeling lost with where to start.

AB3

VIP Member
Same - we

Same - when we were renting we’d pay for an end of tenancy clean because landlords can be absolutely buggers for trying to withhold deposits!

Foxes don’t eat cats BTW 😂😂😂😂😂
The ones in the Scottish countryside will...

• Wow

bugeyeboo

The clutter! Get rid, get rid! Who needs three razors? And a decorative mannequin? It’s time to upgrade her old IKEA desk too, the clutter lurking in those drawers makes me sweat 😅