Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AB3

VIP Member
Yeah weddings are super expensive. I got married in 2017 and had 80 guests and it came to just under £20k. That is with me DIYing lots too. Did my own table plan display, centerpieces, flowers and used vista print for my invitations. We both have a big family so it quickly adds up. I'm a bargain hunter so never expected to spend so much. It is so easy to do!

I'm sure Katie has found a house and that is why she is talking about expense. Wedding and a house. That's why she is decluttering so much.

Someone probably already said this. Can't remember if they have.
She mentioned the other day that the house hunting was slow and stressful, so maybe!

Reactions: 2

martaS

VIP Member
Jesus she's so stingy!
I wonder how long her spend ban will last 🙄 I love money saving tips from bloggers, but they always forget to include the most important
"Get everything #gifted"
Screenshot_20210303-201500.png

Seriously, is wedding makeup that expensive in UK/London? I know there are people who are very particular with their makeup or people who are so good at it, they don't need a makeup artist but Katie's reason for doing it herself is trying to save money 🙄 I mean, it can't be that expensive and why wouldn't you treat yourself on your special day? (I mean she does her makeup nicely but still)
Screenshot_20210303-202037.png

It starts to sound like whole wedding is on a shoe string budget. I almost feel sorry for her but then I remember how much crap she buys and I'm not sorry anymore 😂
Screenshot_20210303-201525.png

London123

Watching Amazing Interiors (2018) on Netflix in the background while I work (ish) and look who crops up on episode 2! Her mum gets given a house?! Not sure if she’s ever spoken about it but it’s worth a watch as the place is absolutely wild
6445E70D-2855-40C0-9A5B-D49FF3DAF896.jpeg

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She should look into the pcos diet.if her acne is flaring up again, especially on her chin...I don't think the alcohol, dairy, meats and refines carbs are her body's friends. she could do a few videos on it. Making the food etc

Esme

VIP Member
I got a sample of the LRP effaclar a few years ago and it coincided with when I’d come off the pill. My skin was horrendous and I came out in so many spots, especially big ones under the skin that were incredibly painful. The effaclar really seemed to help and ease them. Boots currently have 25% off too but it’s been on a while so I’d imagine it’ll end soon.

martaS

VIP Member
So wasteful 😭 She should have given it away to friends, family, subscribers as soon as she got gifted it. No-one can use that much nail polish, not even in the course of their whole life
Screenshot_20210301-131355.png

It's cool/cute to wear your bfs clothes (I do that too) but do you have to do it in public?
Screenshot_20210301-131225.png

martaS

VIP Member
How many times is Kathleen going to do food intolerance tests only to ignore the results?
She reminds me of a friend who self-declared herself as gluten intolerant only to completely remove gluten from her diet and still get bloating, she realised it was indigestion in the end. 🤦‍♀️
What's a little mind boggling is that Kath's latest test indicated she might be allergic/intolerant to melon and did I misheard her saying she will have to eat some melon to see if it gives her reaction? Please tell me I misunderstood

martaS

VIP Member
I thought there was a new video coming out last night, wonder what happened to it?

AB3

VIP Member
I've just looked up houses in this area and nearly fucking died

To give you some perspective, I live in Aberdeen. 850k for a 3bed terraced house?! Fuuuuuuuuuuck

jaymie

VIP Member
Her flat tour.....so much clutter 😬 😱

Girl, you don’t need 3 razors hanging up and 5+ Molton Brown Christmas bubble Bath baubles in your bathroom

How can you relax in the bath surrounded by so much shite!
Also 100 sex toys o_O who needs that many.
I like when they talk about sustainability what about you don’t receive all those freebies

martaS

VIP Member
And milk, when she has spent the last 2 weeks complaining about how bad her skin has been from eating dairy.

Unless her idea of 'reintroduction' is 'eat suspicious ingredient in every meal'.
Could be sugar as well. I once didn't have any sugar for about 6 months and even though my skin only occasionally breaks out, I had the clearest, softest skin I ever had in adult life ☺ I told my brother about it (he suffers with minor adult acne) and he gave up sugar too and said he noticed massive improvement in his skin

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
anyone here done fodmap? I imagined a key element would be ni processed food (,ie the foamies. sweets) if G did it too she'd find it easier, I would be subtly pushed if my fiance wouldn't a long term husband I get the romance and desire to please themmught have worn off etc.

What do people think of G? do we think he is quite controlling? because when she was over justifying the need to buy a jug in Ikea, it reminded me of my friend (and indeed my old neighbour) who used to do that when her ex was very very controlling behind closed doors and would always ask her why she got this small purchase or that small purchase, Katie came across as over justifying small spends and looked extremely worried when doing it exactly like she did

Yel

Chatty Member
Added the coochie twinge because it was too good not to. Hopefully won't get censored!
Needs to be in the same format im afriad, otherwise affects everyone else in the forum looking for the thread.

Added the missing tag for you :)

martaS

VIP Member
[
I like her recent vlogs. She can be a little irritating (like anyone...) but she seems to have taken on board some of the feedback from christmas time, and the content’s improved a lot. The diet stuff is interesting and declutters are a guilty pleasure!
I also think raising awareness of the foodbanks is no bad thing, I can’t criticise her for that. The book was naivety, but I have to admire her for committing and giving it a go with no guarantees.

yeah, I prefer them! I hate the cheese toastie and here’s what I ate today style videos...
LOL you're too nice matey

But I agree that's good she's taken some feedback onboard :giggle:

AB3

VIP Member
Sorry, wasn't my intention, not very good at expressing myself. The comment about the bar being low was a joke towards G, I don't find him attractive either so was just jokingly asking if a guy with his own hair and teeth is really enough?
Re: smudging/cleansing, all I was trying to say (in a crass way, as I pointed out myself) is to joke that maybe she did have an exorcism and will stop laughing like a possessed person now. That's all.
(I am actually Catholic, well, I was baptised and was quite religious when I was younger, but not very religious at all anymore but still I feel like I am allowed a joke at my own religion).
I am honestly sorry if I offended you, I enjoy reading your comments, please don't be cross with me.
I was baptised and now I'm a pagan who has a mjolnir tattoo. 🤣

• Heart