Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
still no sign of all these plant-based meals she cooked in January. Today is 1st of Feb, I guess we need to wait to see the weekly vlog, if it's coming up at all.
View attachment 413270
Ok, ,I don't eat meat but live with meat eaters, and that is a lot of chicken for one person. Let alone one person Katie's size.

Gutted Alfie steals her true crime gig, now Zoella nicks her vibrators Crown. She should stick with the fodmap, no one else seems to be going after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had defo seen Zoe’s posts over the weekend, I saw that she’d liked them (maybe commented too?). Can’t remember which, but I defo remember seeing Katie react to the post

Edit: yeah she commented !
It pisses me off when influencers (here Katie but also Lily Pebbles) just comment with emojis. It looks like they want to comment there and then but for the lack of a constructive comment, it's just empty emojis. How hard is it to take a little time to think and then coment something meaningful?

It pisses me off when influencers (here Katie but also Lily Pebbles) just comment with emojis. It looks like they want to comment there and then but for the lack of a constructive comment, it's just empty emojis. How hard is it to take a little time to think and then coment something meaningful?
Well, she's probably a little mad that she put in all the ground work (bj courses etc.) Lots of posts on various vibrators and suddenly spells is encouraged by their joint management to do a blog post and she's in the press and getting more followers.

You can tell she's the personality in their relationship. G seems so bland compared to her.

Reactions: 1
Her story announcing her sisters pregnancy felt completely out of place, did anyone else feel that?
It had a sad vibe, dark background, tiny text? And then straight onto a bright, in your face, look at my dildos!! post
Yeah this was a weird one. Why not put up a picture of her sister, or a baby theme? Or just not mention it?

I reckon she's jealous that Becky is pregnant and had her wedding booked before her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ooh didn't she say they would be booking their venue once dates were released about now?

I reckon it's wiltons music hall - they only have a small number of dates available released every year, and she put it in her wedding venues blog post back when she was engaged to A.

Reactions: 2
Yeah this was a weird one. Why not put up a picture of her sister, or a baby theme? Or just not mention it?

I reckon she's jealous that Becky is pregnant and had her wedding booked before her.
I might be wrong, but I think the background is a very zoomed in picture of a black and white baby scan? She may have zoomed in so much because she was worried about accidentally posting identifying/sensitive information, but it's so zoomed in that it's hard to actually tell what it is!

Reactions: 5
I might be wrong, but I think the background is a very zoomed in picture of a black and white baby scan? She may have zoomed in so much because she was worried about accidentally posting identifying/sensitive information, but it's so zoomed in that it's hard to actually tell what it is!

Oh yeah I think you might be right actually! Still weird in amongst dildos.. standard Kathleen

Reactions: 6
Just gone back for another look, I think you're right.

Although. Unpopular opinion, I hate HATE seeing peoples scan pictures. 3D ones are even worse. Ill believe that you're pregnant without you showing me a picture of the inside of your womb.

I have 2 kids and didn't post a scan pic either time.

• Heart
It annoys me that her and G went food shopping together. A lot of the supermarkets near me are asking for one person to go in only - is there really any need for them both to go?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Was
It annoys me that her and G went food shopping together. A lot of the supermarkets near me are asking for one person to go in only - is there really any need for them both to go?
He's there to make sure they have enough meat, cheese and booze for the week

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's really not that big of a deal

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It's really not that big of a deal
It is when supermarkets are asking for only 1 person to do the shop.

There’s literally no reason for both people to do a shop together in these times unless one has a disability and needs help.

It’s one less person touching the food items and more space for social distancing to take place.

Husband had been doing all of the food shopping solo. We haven’t been in a supermarket together for probably 6 months.

I feel though that Katie is quite codependent however though regardless or there being a pandemic and two people shopping being completely unnecessary. She doesn’t seem to do anything without Daddy G these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This was such a good spot!! 🕵🏻‍♀️

If everyone took that attitude, they would be literally doubling the number of people in the supermarket...
I have been thoroughly enjoying my monthly shops over the past year.
I spend all day with my two kids, and my husband can't work from home so still goes out to work.

Come payday I go by myself and its like a little holiday 🤣 and I only go once a month cos I'm not a superspreader.

Oh what a surprise - G scoffing at something vegan again 🙄
That cookie smelling thing K just posted on her insta stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she is making herself eat biscuits she doesn't like. If you don't like them, don't eat them? Biscuits aren't compulsory? Oh wait, probably hard when you love biscuits and your fiance is chomping down choco leibniz on the sofa next to you and you can't have any. Nice one G.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus. I love a biscuit and chocolate as much as the next person but if I eat a lot of sugar I put on weigh pretty quickly* (quite possibly also as much as the next person haha). I have trained myself not to want sweet snacks anymore. I have something on occasion but not on the daily. Sometimes my boyfriend would get through a pack of cookies/shortbread or one of those mini cakes from a supermarket. I am not going to make some sugar-free, flavour-free inferior cookies just so I can have a treat too. (I am sure there are also some nice low sugar and sugar free options but you probably have to try out quite a few recipes to find some decent ones).
I think Katie and G's diet is just so bad, the elimination diet must be quite a shock to the system. If you eat an overall good diet with an occasional treat, being stricter is not that much harder.
* I used to exercise much more, I don't have it in me any more so I try to make sure my diet is decent so I don't put on weight 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.