Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FA2A61CA-21E1-46B2-B57D-A5A7A84713C4.jpeg

duck me who even try out this tit? She needs to stop thinking this sugar addiction is just a cute “I have a sweet tooth” thing because it’s really not (cute or a regular sweet tooth). Maybe true figure out why you feel the need to stuff your face in sweets instead of doing these dumb ass replacement things.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 417609
duck me who even try out this tit? She needs to stop thinking this sugar addiction is just a cute “I have a sweet tooth” thing because it’s really not (cute or a regular sweet tooth). Maybe true figure out why you feel the need to stuff your face in sweets instead of doing these dumb ass replacement things.
You just get used to sugar, then crave it. She Should cut it all out, do a vlog on it! I cut sugar for 30 days etc.

Reactions: 2
I LOLed hard at this comment under Katie's Mind-blowing ideas for Valentine’s Day in lockdown AD video
I know you get demonetised for these types of videos so just to let you know I really appreciate it. It’s so refreshing hearing you talk about sex and it’s helping to normalise it rather than it being a taboo on YouTube!
There is a massive AD in the title and she says that she's working with Love Honey so obvs she's getting paid. She wouldn't be doing these sex vids if they weren't sponsored

I wonder if she will really wear this on V-day.
Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I LOLed hard at this comment under Katie's Mind-blowing ideas for Valentine’s Day in lockdown AD video
I know you get demonetised for these types of videos so just to let you know I really appreciate it. It’s so refreshing hearing you talk about sex and it’s helping to normalise it rather than it being a taboo on YouTube!
There is a massive AD in the title and she says that she's working with Love Honey so obvs she's getting paid. She wouldn't be doing these sex vids if they weren't sponsored

View attachment 417747
View attachment 417748
She looks like she's getting ready for a slip n slide.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 417747
View attachment 417748
No, it's clearly G's outfit.

She does not look happy to be posing in this outfit, she is so uncomfortable. Hope that sweet love honey money is worth it. Valentine's day in the g household Is clearly wine, spirits, cheese, meat and biscuits thirteen course meal. After all that there is no need for backless leather undercrakers as nothing can stop all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She does not look happy to be posing in this outfit, she is so uncomfortable. Hope that sweet love honey money is worth it. Valentine's day in the g household Is clearly wine, spirits, cheese, meat and biscuits thirteen course meal. After all that there is no need for backless leather undercrakers as nothing can stop all that!
Don't forget, he gets the remote to the couple's vibrator 🤭

Reactions: 5

I didn't even realise the pants were arse-less hahaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You just get used to sugar, then crave it. She Should cut it all out, do a vlog on it! I cut sugar for 30 days etc.
Tattlers have the best video ideas honestly

View attachment 417747
View attachment 417748
I don’t want to come off as a prude but HER MOM WATCHES THESE uuughhhh the thought makes me so uncomfortable, imagine your child on YouTube in bleeping chaps ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t mind sexy underwear content but Ann Summers and Love Honey, babes no. What about some nice Bluebella or sustainable brand. Something a bit classier.
She dressed better when she was in her single era.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 417609
You really do train yourself to like sugar. If I'm craving sugar I'll usually have some sweet fruit like an orange and it tastes so much better. Then i can also have something with it too, because it's literally 0 cals, so I end up with something sweet and a bigger snack. Obviously sometimes there's nothing better than some sweets when you're watching Tv but her diet freaks me out so much.

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but how is Katie a ‘girl boss?’. All she does is walk around her flat whinging

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually like the top she's wearing but then again, I am big goth so 🤷‍♀️ No ass-less pants for me though 😂

Reactions: 3
The AUDACITY of Kathleen calling herself a girl boss after the way she’s been behaving the past few months!! Has she no self awareness 🤣🤣 Katie you’ve been an absolute pile lately, you’ve given your followers NOTHING !
I don’t know whether to laugh or die of secondhand embarrassment

Reactions: 19
I hope so too! These drinks also contain thickeners, emulsifiers and other additives which can't be good for anyone's gut health.

Made me laugh a bit harder than it's appropriate.

OFF TOPIC
@unt Bessie Please post a picture of your new cat baby here when it's finally with you 💗 Do you know what are you naming him/her? I hope it's not Mau-reece :rolleyes:
Thanks for the kitten love, fellow Tattlers! I promise I won't be over sharing with daily videos of me shrieking and giggling at him for simply breathing, don't panic.

We're going to call him Professor Bore-eece @professorboriswillteachyounow because we are just so unbearably quirky.

...😉

• Haha
The AUDACITY of Kathleen calling herself a girl boss after the way she’s been behaving the past few months!! Has she no self awareness 🤣🤣 Katie you’ve been an absolute pile lately, you’ve given your followers NOTHING !
But she's wearing a suit!!

• Haha
This made me throw up in my mouth.
View attachment 419002
And this?
Screenshot_20210204-165313.png

It's possibly the first productive day she's had in months.
Laugh. If you don't laugh you cry.

I don't like the expression "girl boss". It's a bit demeaning. Woman boss or just boss is fine. But I guess doesn't sound cool as duck and cool as duck what Katie is aiming to be.

Thanks for the kitten love, fellow Tattlers! I promise I won't be over sharing with daily videos of me shrieking and giggling at him for simply breathing, don't panic.
We're going to call him Professor Bore-eece @professorboriswillteachyounow because we are just so unbearably quirky.
...😉
I AM CACKLING

I actually like the top she's wearing but then again, I am big goth so 🤷‍♀️ No ass-less pants for me though 😂
Hey, you do you! I think it's a cool set if you like this style but she just looks so uncomfortable in it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.