Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to be honest, I think she looks pretty banging in that lingerie (even if does look cheap 🙈). I’d look like a slab of beef at the butchers 😭 she’s definitely put on some weight but I’d still bloody love to look like that

Reactions: 8
She’s looking for approval so her lazy arse doesn’t have to refilm it #girlboss

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This one has the most likes:
Katie Snooks #3 Dr Bore-eece Will See You Now (by @unt Bessie)

I think this also a suggestion:
Coochie twinge, over sharing minge and totally unhinged (@JDM13)

I feel like we definitely need the "coochie twinge" in the title - anyone? I am not good at coming up with titles :(

This one also looks good:

Tacky taste, content all over the place, take the cat to the vet just in case (ahemahem)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wonder what big news/announcement she's making at the end of the month. We should mark it in our calendars, ladies. New challenge to replace the toastie one?
I've been skipping through most of her stories lately, especially the Monday weekend round up shite. But I'm surprised she's not filmed something like "One day of the life of Maurice" yet. Better not give her ideas:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s expecting a load of ‘omg so inspirational 🥰’ feedback from posting her cammy t for the world to see

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder what big news/announcement she's making at the end of the month. We should mark it in our calendars, ladies. New challenge to replace the toastie one?
I've been skipping through most of her stories lately, especially the Monday weekend round up shite. But I'm surprised she's not filmed something like "One day of the life of Maurice" yet. Better not give her ideas:ROFLMAO:
Bought a house? Moving vlogs etc. Let’s hope to god she’s not pregnant cause she will be insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bought a house? Moving vlogs etc. Let’s hope to god she’s not pregnant cause she will be insufferable.
hope not, coz I'm not interested in another mummy moo moo channel.
there are already plenty of those and, I hate influencers using their children as their career, they profit off them and they can't consent to having their private life all over the public sphere.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else spend all weekend buzzing for her weekend round up on Monday?

Oh wait. Nobody does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else spend all weekend buzzing for her weekend round up on Monday?

Oh wait. Nobody does.
ever since the "look how cute my head looks from the back, shame I can't see it" post I do actually watch them. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll get my coat...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol Katie you're ever so welcome for using our video ideas 😜
Screenshot_20210206-015232.png

Also, were Starbucks chilled coffees not her faves?
Screenshot_20210206-015246.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.