Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without me having to watch the vlog, what did she say about stopping her vlogs?

Very well said, Marta!

Some really constructive points in there. She's clearly reading here (Hi Kath!) so maybe she'll take a few points on board.

My partner and I are adopting a kitten in a few weeks and she has made me so wary of sharing ANYTHING on social media because of how irritating she is with More-eece 😂
Share your child! Just don’t ROFL every time it looks at you.

Reactions: 2
Kathleen, stop ginning like a little baby and grow the duck up. Yes your fringe is long, yes you need you hair done, no, I couldn't give a duck.
Screenshot_20210129-123340_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why is she filming Reels in underwear? Also clearly not a great bra if you can practically see her whole boob
Screenshot_20210129-150418.png

You can make a nice iced coffee at home using plant based milk without going through multiple single use cups and straws.
Oh, but no-one will pay for it.
So she's not going it for veganuary, she's doing it for the Starbucks dollar

Wonder what her vegan insta pal thinks of this

Screenshot_20210129-150322.png

Liar liar pants on fire! What plant based meals was she making in Jan? They must have been well hidden from her vlogs
Screenshot_20210129-150348.png

Reactions: 13
Why is she filming Reels in underwear? Also clearly not a great bra if you can practically see her whole boob
View attachment 408854

You can make a nice iced coffee at home using plant based milk without going through multiple single use cups and straws.
Oh, but no-one will pay for it.
So she's not going it for veganuary, she's doing it for the Starbucks dollar

Wonder what her vegan insta pal thinks of this

View attachment 408855

Liar liar pants on fire! What plant based meals was she making in Jan? They must have been well hidden from her vlogs
View attachment 408853
I thought the same thing. We saw what she ate... it were meat.

Cropping out all the near and fish while only showing her side vegetables. I feel G is a no meat no meal kind of eater.

Starbucks is full of sugar. Bad for gut health. I hope she's only pretending to drink them if she's doing her eliminate diet.

why is she drinking ? surely just cut it out for a bit for her elimination diet
To make time spent with g more bearable?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(...) Starbucks is full of sugar. Bad for gut health. I hope she's only pretending to drink them if she's doing her eliminate diet.

I hope so too! These drinks also contain thickeners, emulsifiers and other additives which can't be good for anyone's gut health.

Made me laugh a bit harder than it's appropriate.

OFF TOPIC
@unt Bessie Please post a picture of your new cat baby here when it's finally with you 💗 Do you know what are you naming him/her? I hope it's not Mau-reece :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cropping out all the near and fish while only showing her side vegetables. I feel G is a no meat no meal kind of eater.

Starbucks is full of sugar. Bad for gut health. I hope she's only pretending to drink them if she's doing her eliminate diet.

*meat

Reactions: 1
I appreciate she probably has the best of intentions with this but I don't think it's the best idea. Stick to the fanny clay, Kath.
I thought this said Keith, referencing the guy on great pottery throw down😆😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she's secretly gutted at how much attention Zoe has had this weekend in the 'female masturbation' sphere.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if she's secretly gutted at how much attention Zoe has had this weekend in the 'female masturbation' sphere.
Possibly. Probably had a little cry. It's surprising she hasn't reposted Zoe's post to her Stories

OK, so here's weekend round-up with my commentary:

Still no sign of all these plant-based meals she cooked in January. Today is 1st of Feb, I guess we need to wait to see the weekly vlog, if it's coming up at all.
k1.png

k2.png

What the heck is this and why are they dressed like burglars? 😂
k3.png

Oh Katie, babes, thank you for listening to my ideas and planning a beauty video (I am actually genuinely interested, I love seeing people's beauty stashes and routines. I am just not sure if using Caroline Hirons' advice is the best idea. Anyone read the book?)

k4.png

k5.png

Reactions: 3
Her story announcing her sisters pregnancy felt completely out of place, did anyone else feel that?
It had a sad vibe, dark background, tiny text? And then straight onto a bright, in your face, look at my dildos!! post

Her story announcing her sisters pregnancy felt completely out of place, did anyone else feel that?
It had a sad vibe, dark background, tiny text? And then straight onto a bright, in your face, look at my dildos!! post
I don’t understand why she said it’s been the hardest secret to keep.
It’s your sister’s baby, why are you so desperate to share that with 1000’s of strangers.

Reactions: 11
Funny that she reposted Zoe's post only after it was mentioned here. Unless she really doesn't use SM at weekends (well, then kudos to her) and was only catching up now on everything that happened the last couple of days

Reactions: 6
Funny that she reposted Zoe's post only after it was mentioned here. Unless she really doesn't use SM at weekends (well, then kudos to her) and was only catching up now on everything that happened the last couple of days

She had defo seen Zoe’s posts over the weekend, I saw that she’d liked them (maybe commented too?). Can’t remember which, but I defo remember seeing Katie react to the post

Edit: yeah she commented !

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.