Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the spelling errors are to prompt more engagement but it's more than a bit embarrassing to let your viewers believe you can't spell simple words.

Weekend round up - some delish food.
Cocktails / favourite wine / whiskey she never drinks.
Baking
tit tv recs
Looking at houses - essential under lockdown
Sex toy discount aff links
Noshing course discount aff links
Everthing else already mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekend round up:

Something DREAMY happened.

bleeping hate that word now influencers have latched on to it to describe everything single thing with it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know the spelling errors are to prompt more engagement but it's more than a bit embarrassing to let your viewers believe you can't spell simple words.

Weekend round up - some delish food.
Cocktails / favourite wine / whiskey she never drinks.
Baking
tit tv recs
Looking at houses - essential under lockdown
Sex toy discount aff links
Noshing course discount aff links
Everthing else already mentioned!
Noshing course 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The weekend tit show is starting guys.

I fully burst out laughing at this
83F1F333-D361-4ACC-A448-FACE8C3F56A1.jpeg
A89CC2B1-D8AD-46ED-81E9-091BB8B616A8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here to say the same thing... influencing at its finest 👌🏼
03A3758E-1EAF-403D-8A51-E6DFB2E0D2AB.jpeg

How is this content?! Just leave it out of the round up.

Reactions: 5
I've been really getting into Floral Street fragrances this year so am slightly annoyed they're inviting her to stuff 🙄
Screenshot_20201130-122758~2.png

Reactions: 1
More house viewings - of course. Essential stuff that couldn't wait.

Well, there were eggs but this time the sausage was a vegetarian one!

No bisquits or booze!!! And no mention of the big bloat.

No sex toy affs!

The cat seems unhappy if he's hiding.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it strange that she’s taking pictures inside people’s houses and posting them online? I would be livid if someone came to view my house and did that. Maybe she got permission but still weird.

Reactions: 15
Anyone else find it strange that she’s taking pictures inside people’s houses and posting them online? I would be livid if someone came to view my house and did that. Maybe she got permission but still weird.
Yes I thought this the first time she did it!

Reactions: 3
She deffo didn't.

Also. Why did they go to see a place in a location they didn't like? Thats the most stupid thing.

Reactions: 11
Absolutely! It's not like they are viewing empty new builds/show homes...she is taking photos of people's personal possessions and sharing them on a public platform. SUCH an invasion of privacy!

Reactions: 8
Why is is an invasion of privacy? If the house is there for sale or to let it likely to be advertised online and in many other places by the agents, and that’s not counting all the people who would go to view it.

Why is is an invasion of privacy? If the house is there for sale or to let it likely to be advertised online and in many other places by the agents, and that’s not counting all the people who would go to view it.
Because when you have photos taken to be listed on the estate agent’s website, you can tidy it carefully, hide certain things like personal photos on the walls etc. Yes people viewing the house will see anything you leave out, but that’s a very small number compared to all the people following Katie online. It just feels inappropriate to me.

Reactions: 15
Because when you have photos taken to be listed on the estate agent’s website, you can tidy it carefully, hide certain things like personal photos on the walls etc. Yes people viewing the house will see anything you leave out, but that’s a very small number compared to all the people following Katie online. It just feels inappropriate to me.
I have a friend who is an estate agent - they see everything 😂 and a lot of people don’t put personal stuff away when the agents come to take photos. Her favourite story was one where the person didn’t even tidy away dirty socks and underwear 🤢 so maybe for me it feels less invasive because I know all these 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a friend who is an estate agent - they see everything 😂 and a lot of people don’t put personal stuff away when the agents come to take photos. Her favourite story was one where the person didn’t even tidy away dirty socks and underwear 🤢 so maybe for me it feels less invasive because I know all these 😂
Haha maybe, but that’s the choice they’ve made! The people whose homes Katie is photographing and posting online haven’t agreed to that.

Reactions: 1
Her hair is a disaster.... I am not even talking about the roots, we are in second lockdown so I am not judging for that but OMG it's fried and dry and she could have brushed or put it up for the video. She used to be so glamorous. She could also look really cool with dark hair, like her mum and sister if she tried to grow it out.
G's vlogging at the beginning of the video is awkward and not funny.
katie.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.