Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair is a disaster.... I am not even talking about the roots, we are in second lockdown so I am not judging for that but OMG it's fried and dry and she could have brushed or put it up for the video. She used to be so glamorous. She could also look really cool with dark hair, like her mum and sister if she tried to grow it out.
G's vlogging at the beginning of the video is awkward and not funny.
View attachment 329972
She needs to let go of the white hair and just have it natural. Her eyebrows look stupid with white hair.

Reactions: 7
I think the photos she shared of the houses she looked at were ok. They were quite tasteful and weren’t intrusive.
In my experience with house hunting you’re often asked not to take photos yourself

i wonder what area they’re looking at. They’d get so much more for their money away from London

Reactions: 4
It
She needs to let go of the white hair and just have it natural. Her eyebrows look stupid with white hair.
It's her leeeewk!
She likes to think she looks like Daeneyrs.

Just like the waitrose eggy hash ready meal, there are expectations amd then there is reality.

I think the photos she shared of the houses she looked at were ok. They were quite tasteful and weren’t intrusive.
In my experience with house hunting you’re often asked not to take photos yourself

i wonder what area they’re looking at. They’d get so much more for their money away from London
Yeah.
Doubt G would want the commute though and katies family live there too.

Reactions: 5
Of course she posted a full body underwear shot to show of a tattoo on her thigh. Completely necessary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just supporting smol biznesses guys! (BTW I am all for supporting small businesses, I just find it funny how influencers have jumped on this 'trend'). I lolled when I saw this post, especially having seen that she did have eggs for brunch and photograph Maurice being a cat. Predictable who?
Screenshot_20201201-142318_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I lolled when I saw this post, especially having seen that she did have eggs for brunch and photograph Maurice being a cat. Predictable who?
"Photograph Maurice being a cat" made my day 😂😂😂

Normal people would say that tight clothing cut off the blood flow to their legs but Katie always needs to find a way to mention her crotch
Screenshot_20201201-180401~3.png

• Haha
  • Sick
She's so boring and predictable. Put a top on Kathleen, I've seen your boobs more often than anyone else's on social media and it's not interesting any more. Passion must've gone between her and dad G if she's constantly showing her body on the internet which is fishing for complements and approval.

She's so boring and predictable. Put a top on Kathleen, I've seen your boobs more often than anyone else's on social media and it's not interesting any more. Passion must've gone between her and dad G if she's constantly showing her body on the internet which is fishing for complements and approval.
I've probably seen her boobs more than I've seen my own!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair is a disaster.... I am not even talking about the roots, we are in second lockdown so I am not judging for that but OMG it's fried and dry and she could have brushed or put it up for the video. She used to be so glamorous. She could also look really cool with dark hair, like her mum and sister if she tried to grow it out.
G's vlogging at the beginning of the video is awkward and not funny.
View attachment 329972
I agree her hair is awful atm. I can never figure out what hair colour would really suit her. She never quite gets it right. I remember when she dyed it brown it did not suit her at all, it was a really washed out brown though. Also back when in the MySpace days she dyed her hair a dark reddy brown and it was horrific. Maybe if she went a deep brown, like you said similar to her mum and sister, it would suit her. She definitely needs to change it up though.

Reactions: 4
I agree her hair is awful atm. I can never figure out what hair colour would really suit her. She never quite gets it right. I remember when she dyed it brown it did not suit her at all, it was a really washed out brown though. Also back when in the MySpace days she dyed her hair a dark reddy brown and it was horrific. Maybe if she went a deep brown, like you said similar to her mum and sister, it would suit her. She definitely needs to change it up though.
Her hair only looks good when it’s in a pony and you’re viewing it from the side... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think because she is very pale, warm tones don't look right. She needs a cool toned darker brown. She could maybe pull of a dark blond but again, it'd have to be cool toned. Like ash blond but not too grey either.

Reactions: 1
I think because she is very pale, warm tones don't look right. She needs a cool toned darker brown. She could maybe pull of a dark blond but again, it'd have to be cool toned. Like ash blond but not too grey either.
Shave it off and let her natural hair come in.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but G just reminds me of one of those really uncool Dads that wants and desperately tries to be cool... but ends up just looking awkward and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shave it off and let her natural hair come in.
I don't know much about colouring hair (at 34, I still have virgin hair and only starting to get greys now, I also have nice deep brown hair so never felt the need to dye it) but since she has such roots already, if she could find a good colourist (basically anyone but one of Samantha Cusick's people) and they could put a nice mid-colour between her bleached ends and natural roots so it looks like a cool ombre, I think she could pull it off and then eventually go back to her natural colour ^^
Also, I think her hair has a nice wave to it so she definitely should try the curly girl method to look after her hair. Her mum and sister have nice curls and I believe that with a bit of conditioning, her hair could be curly and gorgeous :love:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.