Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her moaning about being an influencer baahahhaahahhaha hah ha. wouldnt last two seconds in the real world

Reactions: 10
Her latest stories with the cookies. Why are all her mannerisms that of a toddler. Makes me feel weird!! 🤢

Reactions: 8
I never noticed her bio said this.. “award nominated” what award exactly? 😂😂
Apparently cosmopolitan in 2012: https://www.katiesnooks.com/2012/05/cosmopolitan-blog-awards.html

But looking at their short list... Is she even on there?

Is she trying to claim that she's nominated for an award in a system where you can... Nominate yourself??? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
"over 609 pages" is a very specific "over". Sure you just give the total number of pages or say "over 600". Also, yes Katie, I love to just spend time around my apartment in knickers and my boyfriend's shirt but no-one will ever take you seriously if you keep on posting about potentially interesting stuff, if the accompanying picture shows your underpants.
Screenshot_20201124-225225~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
"over 609 pages" is a very specific "over". Sure you just give the total number of pages or say "over 600". Also, yes Katie, I love to just spend time around my apartment in knickers and my boyfriend's shirt but no-one will ever take you seriously if you keep on posting about potentially interesting stuff, if the accompanying picture shows your underpants.
View attachment 323052
I read all six hundred AND nine pages, alllll by myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love that her biggest achievement is being nominated for some award 8 years ago. But she didn't even get it :LOL: May as well quit youtube career at this point. Constantly uninspired and moany child woman who copies other people's Halloween looks and uses posing in underwear as a unique selling point.

• Haha
I know this has been said a thousand times but I just can’t deal with the cats name. It doesn’t flow at all, especially the way they’ve chosen to pronounce is (moor-ice instead of ‘morris’). Such a wasted opportunity for a good name !!!! 😢 (I’m obsessed with baby names/names in general so this really does upset me)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know this has been said a thousand times but I just can’t deal with the cats name. It doesn’t flow at all, especially the way they’ve chosen to pronounce is (moor-ice instead of ‘morris’). Such a wasted opportunity for a good name !!!! 😢 (I’m obsessed with baby names/names in general so this really does upset me)
Yeah I am not sure why they called him Dr Maurice, maybe it’s after a character not sure.

MOOR-ICEEEEEE

God I just wanted the whole tree to fall when she let him continue to mess with it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That is the most underwhelming bedroom “before and after” I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You'd think someone with a degree in photography would know how to take a good picture of the bed. So people can see more than just a headboard

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20201126-093902.png

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Holy tit, I laughed out loud so hard I made the dog jump.

I love that she tilted the blinds in the before shot - that got me howling 🤣🤣

What a DREAMY make over, leveling out the blinds, changing the bed sheets and spreading her crap from one bedside table to the other.

Ah tit I'm crying 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I love cats and never would have thought that getting a cat could make someone more annoying yet Kathleen has somehow accomplished it

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.