Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but G just reminds me of one of those really uncool Dads that wants and desperately tries to be cool... but ends up just looking awkward and cringe.
Same, I think someone here said it was like he was her babysitter and now I can't get that out of my head. They have a strange quasi-paternal relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'G' goes solo in the return of the cheese toastie competition vlogs and omg he's so dull and Jesus christ SPEAK UP love I can barely hear you. Whoever said he gives off uncool dad trying to be cool vibes was spot on. His attempts at jokes make me cringe. I just think he and Kathleen are so poorly matched. Like, I know she has her faults but she is actually interesting and lively and he's a wet flannel dripping about the place

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I would be mortified if my bf was being called Dad on the internet.
How annoying is her high pitched laugh every time the damn cat does anything cats do

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'G' goes solo in the return of the cheese toastie competition vlogs and omg he's so dull and Jesus christ SPEAK UP love I can barely hear you. Whoever said he gives off uncool dad trying to be cool vibes was spot on. His attempts at jokes make me cringe. I just think he and Kathleen are so poorly matched. Like, I know she has her faults but she is actually interesting and lively and he's a wet flannel dripping about the place

She was more lively and happy in vlogs and videos before G. Which strange because she didn't seem happy single but now it seems like she was happier back then. Odd.

Reactions: 10
I mean, I got the feeling she was disappointed how quickly they got engaged especially as it was in the midsts of lockdown with his nan's ring. Nothing wrong with a family ring or a lockdown engagement, but considering how short a time they'd been together, what's the rush?

Reactions: 7
I mean, I got the feeling she was disappointed how quickly they got engaged especially as it was in the midsts of lockdown with his nan's ring. Nothing wrong with a family ring or a lockdown engagement, but considering how short a time they'd been together, what's the rush?
Content 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She was more lively and happy in vlogs and videos before G. Which strange because she didn't seem happy single but now it seems like she was happier back then. Odd.
Yeah he seems dull
Wonder what they chat about late into the night? I have a feeling he likes to explain things a lot and never really listen. He does splash the cash, does romantic gestures (poorly timed engagement parties in France) but, does he know her, listen to her, etc. He just seems tl want a wife and a house, a kid and to carry on with his work life with the knowledge someone is at home waiting for him.

Andrew gave off similar quiet and menacing creeper vibes - like the guy off YOU!

Reactions: 13
B479D01D-E97D-4D04-9A37-DBDD7A1F8F16.jpeg

More superb content from Katie this morning 🥴 Thanks for that hun x
(Poor cat)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Okey lol so my biggest “issue” with Katie is her... colors? Sounds weird but like the hair and eyebrow color is honestly horrible on her pale skin?? And she can try all she want dressing “smart” and being a fAsHiOnIsTa (also lol in her latest vlog when filling in the stitch fix thing on the website and she choose “not a lot” when they asked how much time and effort do you put into getting the right look and “rarely” on how often do you try out the latest styles and trends, actually luv you do put in a lot of time and effort and you do try out the latest trends but it’s just not working for you) but the look she wants to go for just doesn’t suit her colors, she can do the rockabilly look that would suit her fine

Reactions: 8
Okey lol so my biggest “issue” with Katie is her... colors? Sounds weird but like the hair and eyebrow color is honestly horrible on her pale skin?? And she can try all she want dressing “smart” and being a fAsHiOnIsTa (also lol in her latest vlog when filling in the stitch fix thing on the website and she choose “not a lot” when they asked how much time and effort do you put into getting the right look and “rarely” on how often do you try out the latest styles and trends, actually luv you do put in a lot of time and effort and you do try out the latest trends but it’s just not working for you) but the look she wants to go for just doesn’t suit her colors, she can do the rockabilly look that would suit her fine
Yeah but rockabilly is not in fashion so no-one will sponsor her and send her free tit

She always seems to like black or white lacey tops skinny black jeans and cross body bags.

She could just pop online and do a virtual styling consultation but she likes her lewk. It's just not a fashionable look righr now and she wants to cash in on it (aff links) more

View attachment 334300

More superb content from Katie this morning 🥴 Thanks for that hun x
(Poor cat)
firstly there’s absolutely no need to share this online.
But secondly why is this cat always got something wrong?

cats do get ill and get a funny tummy but he’s a house cat So shouldn’t be eating random things he’s found..I thought he was well loved but I think they just like to cuddle him and ignore the other important responsibilities when owning a pet

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Do neither of them have any common sense? Of course crushing a pill was going to make the cats food taste horrible!

Isn’t it a bit worrying for such a young cat to be ill so often? My cat is 21 and has only ever been to the vets three times in his life for something other than a checkup.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He is a pedigree, they often have sensitive digestions, could be the interbreeding? Hope he is on a grain free diet, maybe those raw food pet delivery services??

They seem quite laissez-faire over him. He is young, he is an indoor cat and totally dependent on them caring for him. The plants, foods, make up/ lube left around is tempting to a kitten bored out of it's mind in a flat. They will chew on tit that wouldn't interest it if it was tired from being outdoors.

Ragdolls (which I have) and ragamuffin cats (which she has) are generally more lazy and docile than other cats. They’re meant to be kept indoors.

However, you’re meant to play with them a lot to tire them out, not just cuddle them. And they shouldn’t be allowed to lick/chew/eat any of the crap left lying about

Reactions: 9
I’ve been after that oral B toothbrush but the price is ridiculous. Kathleen gets it for free 🙃

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.