Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48376392-E291-496A-9F63-E08DEF92B962.jpeg

I thought you loved relaxing with Whiskey Katie?
What a great way to relax... caffeine, a COLD drink in Winter and single use plastic.

wtf is that pose? Is she she seriously trying to look sexy with this ad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 324943

I thought you loved relaxing with Whiskey Katie?
What a great way to relax... caffeine, a COLD drink in Winter and single use plastic.

wtf is that pose? Is she she seriously trying to look sexy with this ad?
Love how the book covers most of it up 🤣 the logo is just in the shot.

is anyone else shook that she got chosen for a Starbucks AD? They are huge and I thought it would be pretty hard to be selected? They’ve gone from Molly Mae to... Kathleen and Moor-reese?
11521D3A-B66A-4C43-A489-AE7309FA9A48.jpeg

I know I always go on about her engagement but yikessss she only pulled in 381 likes. Some of my mates get more than that on insta and they aren’t influencing people to go out and buy a product 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
View attachment 325097
I know I always go on about her engagement but yikessss she only pulled in 381 likes. Some of my mates get more than that on insta and they aren’t influencing people to go out and buy a product 🤣
Because it’s so staged and cringey!!

“Oh look I have some perfectly arranged Starbucks drinks in my fridge and ohhh I’m just going to sit on this wall and happen to have a Starbucks coffee in my handbag and I’m just going to sit on this wall drinking my Starbucks and looking out to the distance”

Reactions: 4
I was going to say, oh wow, two ads in one day, but the bore-room, I mean bedroom was yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg her new video - small business gift guide, has anyone watched it?
she can barely speak, stumbles over her words, mispronounces a lot, hardly makes sense in parts!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg her new video - small business gift guide, has anyone watched it?
she can barely speak, stumbles over her words, mispronounces a lot, hardly makes sense in parts!
Drunk or just stupid?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clicked off after she said "small business" for the 30th time, then tried to wedge herself into the struggling small business category by asking people to like and subscribe to help herself as a small business, bleeping buzzword of the moment for these types of influencers 🙄

small business small business small business​

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Clicked off after she said "small business" for the 30th time, then tried to wedge herself into the struggling small business category by asking people to like and subscribe to help herself as a small business, bleeping buzzword of the moment for these types of influencers 🙄
I honestly laughed out loud when she did that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But.... what... wait what... she’s a small business making money by advertising giant corporations such as Starbucks? I can’t even with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also, weren’t a lot of those products gifted? The fudge and booze definitely were. Isn’t she supposed to tell people that?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

I think all the gleam losers are at the whole "I WANNA HELP SMALL BUSINESSES" - Helen, mrs hinch.... just waiting for zoe to start banging on about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how the book covers most of it up 🤣 the logo is just in the shot.

is anyone else shook that she got chosen for a Starbucks AD? They are huge and I thought it would be pretty hard to be selected? They’ve gone from Molly Mae to... Kathleen and Moor-reese?
View attachment 325097
Maurice doesn't look happy - he looks kinda afraid in that still.

Reactions: 2
WHO'S EXCITED FOR THE WEEKEND ROUND-UP??????????????

Has she been watching Masterchef the ProDFessionals again?

Has she got a cat with a tit name? Look he's cute!

Has she done an #ad for a Starbucks drink she never drinks?

Did she and 'G' eat a load of meat and drink lots of wine?

BRUNCH! Eggs!

Look I'm scantily dressed again! Look at my body!

Did some dEcLuTtErInG.

Supported small BIZNESSES cos that's the buzzword among 'influencers' right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wonder if she’s suffered any random and mysterious bloating this weekend???
At this point bloating is the only thing she does without G

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.