Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget that she's a hoarder so probably has a bunch of unopened/empty ones that she can't drink/get rid of just incase something bad happened or whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Weekend round-up with my commentary ^^

So, is it actually OK to view houses at the moment? Aren't we in lockdown?

Screenshot_20201116-224209.png

Mau-reese is actually a bit cute.

Screenshot_20201116-224229.png
Screenshot_20201116-224235.png

Here is your bloat dude. Sugar and white flour. (On top of all the other crap you eat). Can't wait for G to grow a little pot belly.

Screenshot_20201116-224310.png

She never mentions her calls with friends but I have pointed out she doesn't seem to be in touch with her besties and here we are.

Screenshot_20201116-224333.png

Wearing PJs on Xmas day won't save the world Katie if you buy crap all year round and keep on decluttering and Depopping. Bloody St Kathleen, patron saint for clothes sustainability :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20201116-224529.png

Reactions: 7
So they got a mortgage in principle. Can you imagine being a self centred lazy moaner yet earning enough to buy in London by advertising bj courses on the internet. She couldn't have done it without Dad G though. I remember she tried to get a mortgage couple of years ago, before meeting him, and something failed- either didn't earn enough or didn't have a big enough deposit. This really does make me question whether she settled for him for right reasons or just couldn't resist the lifestyle that comes with his high earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So they got a mortgage in principle. Can you imagine being a self centred lazy moaner yet earning enough to buy in London by advertising bj courses on the internet. She couldn't have done it without Dad G though. I remember she tried to get a mortgage couple of years ago, before meeting him, and something failed- either didn't earn enough or didn't have a big enough deposit. This really does make me question whether she settled for him for right reasons or just couldn't resist the lifestyle that comes with his high earnings.
Amazes me how they'll have a deposit at all with the amount they spend on rent in that place.

Reactions: 8
Someones just suggested on Helen Andersons thread that the Gleamers do spelling errors in order to up their engagement because then people message them correcting them

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Someones just suggested on Helen Andersons thread that the Gleamers do spelling errors in order to up their engagement because then people message them correcting them
would make sense, driving up engagement so they can get brand deals

Reactions: 6
But then it doesn't look good when they make spelling errors on ads/sponsored posts, it makes it look so unprofessional... I can't imagine companies loving or approving that. 🤔

Reactions: 4
But then it doesn't look good when they make spelling errors on ads/sponsored posts, it makes it look so unprofessional... I can't imagine companies loving or approving that. 🤔
agreed, but they just copy and paste what a brand sends them in an email 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OK, so Katie is now a TV/cooking critic. I have scribbled out who went for those who haven't watched yet. And it's not like Channel 4 care if a class C blogger will watch the final 😅
Screenshot_20201118-155837~2.png

Also, a pot calling the kettle black? I bet she can't see the irony. Plus, another lazy typo/using wrong word...
Screenshot_20201118-155908~2.png

Should we send some Q's in?
Screenshot_20201118-155951.png

Reactions: 2
Katie, why do you think you're a better judge than Paul Hollywood?

Is it because you make one meal a week from your little Jamie Oliver book?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's lost it. G must be so proud of taking these glorious picture for her.
Screenshot_20201118-185108.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Katie, queen of “be kind” had her rant about bake off, calling it disgraceful.

this is Laura’s from bake offs Instagram.

doesn’t feel that long ago Katie was crying on a vlog about people online. Only, when she gets criticism, it’s usually because she’s trying to flog femfresh. Not because she got through to the next round of bake off

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.