Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how she makes a living, she’s never had a huge following. Getting a real would be way to easy for her!
Does anyone have any guesses as to what she pulls monthly? Of all the influencers I've fallen in and out of love with, she has such a low following and engagement. Someone said she might be good for brands who come to Gleam with lower budgets but wonder what she makes from that. Makes me second guess not wanting to put my life on show now.

Reactions: 3
Just on the femfresh discussion. I do hear people often talking on the internet about how intimate washes are bad for your pH balance, but they’re actually designed specifically to match the pH balance. Would they really be allowed to say that on the packaging if they were going to mess the pH? Genuine question as I have never had an issue when using them.

I sort of get the argument that “vaginas aren’t supposed to smell of roses” but the wash is unscented. Our hair or skin also isn’t meant to smell of coconuts but it sure is nicer when it does! I just think this has become a bit of an internet trope rather than being based on pure fact. I don’t like the feeling of washing there with water, it doesn’t feel nice to touch, kind of how you need lube for fingers during foreplay or you need to be wet... water is just a bit uncomfortable and drying!

I would actually like to see a really up to date scientific study or something on this as the argument always seems to be conjecture and for some reason it seems to really anger people.

Personally as I do a lot of exercise I prefer to feel thoroughly clean and I obvs don’t stuff a load of soap UP there but I do prefer to use a pH balanced wash (it’s a Simple gentle pH neutral) in the appropriate areas, rather than just using whatever random fruity shower gel I’ve got which I think *would* be a bit much.

Like, there’s nowhere else on your body you’d just rinse with water right? I think self cleaning *up to a point* is more accurate — it may flush out its own junk with discharge etc but you still need to give it a bit of help 😉

Reactions: 9
Just on the femfresh discussion. I do hear people often talking on the internet about how intimate washes are bad for your pH balance, but they’re actually designed specifically to match the pH balance. Would they really be allowed to say that on the packaging if they were going to mess the pH? Genuine question as I have never had an issue when using them.

I sort of get the argument that “vaginas aren’t supposed to smell of roses” but the wash is unscented. Our hair or skin also isn’t meant to smell of coconuts but it sure is nicer when it does! I just think this has become a bit of an internet trope rather than being based on pure fact. I don’t like the feeling of washing there with water, it doesn’t feel nice to touch, kind of how you need lube for fingers during foreplay or you need to be wet... water is just a bit uncomfortable and drying!

I would actually like to see a really up to date scientific study or something on this as the argument always seems to be conjecture and for some reason it seems to really anger people.

Personally as I do a lot of exercise I prefer to feel thoroughly clean and I obvs don’t stuff a load of soap UP there but I do prefer to use a pH balanced wash (it’s a Simple gentle pH neutral) in the appropriate areas, rather than just using whatever random fruity shower gel I’ve got which I think *would* be a bit much.

Like, there’s nowhere else on your body you’d just rinse with water right? I think self cleaning *up to a point* is more accurate — it may flush out its own junk with discharge etc but you still need to give it a bit of help 😉
I tried the just water method and just felt gross. I wanna wash all of me!

Reactions: 1
Came here to post the same. She just looks like a knob 🙄
A progfessional knob for sure. This is some kind of delusional power game for feeble-minded influencers who are over invested in what gossip sites are saying about them. They purposefully troll gossip sites since they can't control the gossip itself. This somehow gives them the severely misguided notion that they are the master and we are the servants. I can imagine this potentially being done well but I have yet to see it because only the lamest of lamebrains are so invested in gossip sites that they would bother. All it succeeds in doing is tipping their hand and announcing to the world that they read the gossip sites and they are bothered. Like, have some sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Everyone's pH is different so it can mess it up. My doctor strongly advises only mild non-scented soap if needed. Some people struggle with BV or thrush and should avoid these products as the slightest thing can cause an infection. I know as I'm one of them. So, yeah I am sure there is legit data proving these products can cause problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they got a mortgage in principle. Can you imagine being a self centred lazy moaner yet earning enough to buy in London by advertising bj courses on the internet. She couldn't have done it without Dad G though. I remember she tried to get a mortgage couple of years ago, before meeting him, and something failed- either didn't earn enough or didn't have a big enough deposit. This really does make me question whether she settled for him for right reasons or just couldn't resist the lifestyle that comes with his high earnings.
Oh yeah g could get one on his own no doubt. I think he perceives his career as 'important' but Katies is frivolous and she will be happy to give it up to be a stay at home mommy while daddy g swans out of the clutter cave on the daily to do the important stuff.

Everyone's pH is different so it can mess it up. My doctor strongly advises only mild non-scented soap if needed. Some people struggle with BV or thrush and should avoid these products as the slightest thing can cause an infection. I know as I'm one of them. So, yeah I am sure there is legit data proving these products can cause problems.
I thought femm fresh was an old skool product no one would use nowadays. Less chemicals on or in you the better. Scented products are awful long term, there is an app that will scan your item and alert younif it contains ingredients thatcare suspected to cause harm if used long term.
Annoyingly I can't remember the name!

Last edited:
Oh yeah g could get one on his own no doubt. I think he perceives his career as 'important' but Katies is frivolous and she will be happy to give it up to be a stay at home mommy while daddy g swans out of the clutter cave on the daily to do the important stuff.

I thought femm fresh was an old skool product no one would use nowadays. Less chemicals on or in you the better. Scented products are awful long term, there is an app that will scan your item and alert younif it contains ingredients thatcare suspected to cause harm if used long term.
Annoyingly I can't remember the name!
Femfresh isn't scented. .

Femfresh isn't scented. .
Maybe not all of them? The one I've bought in the past definitely was. And the one Katie was advertising has 'parfum' (i.e. fragrance) in the ingredient list.

Reactions: 2
My doctor strongly advises only mild non-scented soap if needed.
That’s what femfresh is though? Mild and non scented. I think people just assume all women’s washes are pumped full of fruity flower smells but it just isn’t true 🤷‍♀️

You should only be washing the area around the vagina (the vulva) with plain, unperfumed soap. You shouldn't be putting soap in or anywhere near the vagina at all (the vagina is the tube inside your body, and isn't external). That's advice given by the NHS and medical professionals. You don't need "special soap" to wash your genitals. FemFresh and other products are aimed at making people feel insecure about their bodies so that they buy a product they don't need!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You should only be washing the area around the vagina (the vulva) with plain, unperfumed soap. You shouldn't be putting soap in or anywhere near the vagina at all (the vagina is the tube inside your body, and isn't external). That's advice given by the NHS and medical professionals. You don't need "special soap" to wash your genitals. FemFresh and other products are aimed at making people feel insecure about their bodies so that they buy a product they don't need!
Femfresh is plain unperfumed soap..

It's 100% soap free and gynaecologically tested, I have no idea why there is such a campaign against it on the internet (I don't work for Femfresh I swear haha)

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 14.46.00.png

Reactions: 2
Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 15.01.36.png

You shouldn't be using soap there, full stop. Femfresh is not soap.

ALSO I'm really sorry to be gross and derail the thread like this, but I feel like it's in keeping with Katie's vibe by over-sharing. There is ONE thing that is particularly bad for disrupting the pH balance of our vaginas, becuase it's the total opposite – alkaline instead of acidic. Guess what it is?

SEMEN. How bloody ironic is that? 😩 Which I guess is why I have always hated having that go up there and try to avoid it at all costs 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.