Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to her mum about it...

View attachment 311892

....and it's looks like we're gonna be having more of her whining and pictures of her bloat until she actually tries to do something about it...in the new year....all because she wants to gorge herself before her sister's birthday 🙄
It's odd to be having this sort of discussion on IG rather than on family WhatsApp, no? I haven't done a FODMAP but could you just have one "cheat day"? As in, follow it properly for a couple of months and then just eat whatever you like for one day (her sister's bday)?

EDIT:
Their flat is such a mess. I mean, everyone's house get a bit messy every now and then but I would never post anything on social media without tidying the background first.
Screenshot_20201109-233959~2.png
Screenshot_20201109-113745~2.png

Also, all she's done all weekend is posted he bloody femfresh thing, then went quiet and then only posted on Stories today to advertise the razor. She hasn't responded to any of the constructive feedback on the femfresh ad, as it was predicted here, and deleted @microwavequeen's comment. Also both ads - razor and feminine wash - are not the most body positive. And I just fail to understand the whole razor strategy, it's OK to have body hair but if you happen to decide to get rid of it, use our razor... I just can't!?
Also, besides the fact that most people think you shouldn't really use an intimate wash, good point was raised by people who said that not all people with vaginas are women and it's silly to call it "feminine care" or call the body parts "lady parts"... - I wonder if she will ever respond to these...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's odd to be having this sort of discussion on IG rather than on family WhatsApp, no? I haven't done a FODMAP but could you just have one "cheat day"? As in, follow it properly for a couple of months and then just eat whatever you like for one day (her sister's bday)?
[/QUOTE]

it’s super unnecessary to have this conversation on Instagram comments, that’s probably the Worst place to have it.

fodmap is something you need to commit to doing 100% for an extended period of time and you can’t have “cheat days”. It’s not a diet as such, it’s a method for dietitians to work out what you’re intolerant to and can help with stomach discomfort or IBS

Reactions: 5
it’s super unnecessary to have this conversation on Instagram comments, that’s probably the Worst place to have it.

fodmap is something you need to commit to doing 100% for an extended period of time and you can’t have “cheat days”. It’s not a diet as such, it’s a method for dietitians to work out what you’re intolerant to and can help with stomach discomfort or IBS
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for explaining. If more than one of them in the family is struggling with bloating and needs to try fodmap, then they should just get on with it and when they go out for sister's Bday, just make sure they pick a place that can accommodate their requirements. Many places nowadays try to offer options for people with intolerances.

Reactions: 2
To be fair FODMAP is really hard to stick to even when you're cooking for yourself, so I don't think it would be feasible to eat out and not slip up. You'd have to go through the list with the waiters/chefs to find something suitable, and even then most things tend to have garlic or onion in them, which you're not allowed.

Not saying that's an excuse for her to whinge on about her bloating month after month and not do anything about it, though.

Reactions: 4
Lockdown would have been the absolute perfect time to attempt it at home TBH.

It's hard but it's also a learning curve, no one's perfect when they start on FODMAP - but there is a lot of information, eating out guides, help and support forums and plenty recipes out there these days.

But no, gotta whine and post about it until Becky's birthday 🙄

And even then I'm not looking forward to her whining about how restrictive it is and the daily bloat update. 🙄

Reactions: 4
For me it’s the actual health implications. She knows that broccoli and pulses make her swell but carries on eating them and then any excuse to get naked in front of the camera. It’s not healthy and shouldn’t be normalised if it’s an actual health issue! Sort it out instead of posing and moaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we reckon that G will be made to do the FODMAP too? Since they have to do everything together? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was it heyestrid razors she was promoting? I know it's not just Katie that's doing it but it makes me lol so hard when I see influencers promoting them now. Take a look at the non-sponsored reviews of them on trustpilot 😆

I was going to get some and went to quickly check TP. I had to scroll a few pages to get to the real reviews but it's a great read.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Was it heyestrid razors she was promoting? I know it's not just Katie that's doing it but it makes me lol so hard when I see influencers promoting them now. Take a look at the non-sponsored reviews of them on trustpilot 😆

I was going to get some and went to quickly check TP. I had to scroll a few pages to get to the real reviews but it's a great read.
You are doing the lord's work! Thanks for sharing... also nearly got sucked in.

I love the inclusivity and charity aspect of the brand but it's genuinely pissing me off how many influencers are flogging it now. Wonder if they're actually doing more harm than good with their advertising campaign at this point!

Reactions: 6
G is just another averagely intelligent dweeb who for whatever reason thinks he's exceptionally clever. I left some critical but non-hateful comments on her videos long ago and he swept in all Captain Save A Ho style super-patronizing in his speech. Like you could really tell he thought he was some hawt intellectual tit. I mean I get it, babysitting a 30something child no doubt leaves him feeling rather superior all day, but he's just a garden variety fool who gets off on that tilted dynamic. He needs his partner to be the idiot in the relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
G is just another averagely intelligent dweeb who for whatever reason thinks he's exceptionally clever. I left some critical but non-hateful comments on her videos long ago and he swept in all Captain Save A Ho style super-patronizing in his speech. Like you could really tell he thought he was some hawt intellectual tit. I mean I get it, babysitting a 30something child no doubt leaves him feeling rather superior all day, but he's just a garden variety fool who gets off on that tilted dynamic. He needs his partner to be the idiot in the relationship.
Captain Save A Ho - I LOVE YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, house hunting time....

Screenshot_20201116-230613.png

For a moment I though this bathtub was in the middle of a living room, but then I thought "nahhh that's crazy..."

Then I remembered that Kathleen and Daddy G have got a bleeping whole ass performance stage in their living room...

So.... Maybe....? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah, house hunting time....

View attachment 313254

For a moment I though this bathtub was in the middle of a living room, but then I thought "nahhh that's crazy..."

Then I remembered that Kathleen and Daddy G have got a bleeping whole ass performance stage in their living room...

So.... Maybe....? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I like bathrooms to be bathrooms. I don't want a bathtub at the foot of my bed, i don't want carpets of lacey curtains in the bathroom, or a reading chair and tall lamp by the loo.

Yuck. So unhygienic. Why not pop the dishwasher in the living room or have a hotplate in the downstairs loo?

Captain Save A Ho :)

G really thinks highly of himself, whatever would happen if he made a typo or grammatical error and Katie pointed it out?!

Picture the scene... Mondays zoom meeting concluded and there is a bit of small tall amongst the team.
How was the weekend?
G - Well, my gf has been growing her pit hair.
Team member - oh ok...
G - and then she took a shower while i filmed her shaving it off making the most adorable ickle pouty faces!
Team member - right
G - then she uploaded it to insta!
Team member - so, is the an only fans fetish thing or...no wait, is this really work small talk nowadays?
G - you need to ask the government why they aren't supporting the arts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm not a big drinker so maybe I have no clue but this seems like an excessive amount of alcohol to have???
Screenshot_20201117-094916_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
I'm not a big drinker so maybe I have no clue but this seems like an excessive amount of alcohol to have???
View attachment 313705
Hmmm, kinda. It does look like a lot but I guess it depends how quickly they get through it? They seem to drink a fair bit of wine so I bet they've got more somewhere else.

I probably have about the same as their top two shelves, mostly whisky and gin that's been gifts or left over from parties. It doesn't go off so that's why I still have it, I'm not a big drinker either but I might have a gin and tonic once a week or something, if that.

Reactions: 3
They both drink and eat far too much. We have about 10 bottles of alcohol in the house and I think that's a lot. Kathleen and Daddy G must have 3-4 times that. Add all the drinks they used to have outside, its not healthy.

Reactions: 7
Today’s ailment post is eczema !
Yesterday it was bloating
Tomorrow will be acne
Thursday will be anxiety
Repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn’t seem to have responded to any of the femfresh feedback...

Reactions: 9
View attachment 313705
They seem the type to try and make fancy cocktails and you often need lots of different spirits for those, which then don’t go off and you have them sitting around for ages cos you might not make the same cocktail again very often. Plus i imagine a lot of the bottles of wine/bubbly were gifts/PR gifted items.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.