Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. I did not need to see her gross feet so close up. They are really disproportionately wide with a fugly tattoo on one of them. They are not "pretty nice" Kathleen.
Regarding Femfresh..lets all agree that we are allowed to wash our genitals with whatever we like as long as it's safe. She however should not be advertising anything with do with this subject at all, being the thrush queen of 6 years. Who doesn't even shower daily. End of

Reactions: 8
A progfessional knob for sure. This is some kind of delusional power game for feeble-minded influencers who are over invested in what gossip sites are saying about them. They purposefully troll gossip sites since they can't control the gossip itself. This somehow gives them the severely misguided notion that they are the master and we are the servants. I can imagine this potentially being done well but I have yet to see it because only the lamest of lamebrains are so invested in gossip sites that they would bother. All it succeeds in doing is tipping their hand and announcing to the world that they read the gossip sites and they are bothered. Like, have some sense.
This is a tad unfair imo, everyone wants her to read here and do what people suggest/change what they don't like, but if she does care enough to read then it's wrong to? If people were gossiping about you publicly, wouldn't you want to know what's being said? I know I would, and I'm sure most people would in fairness? Also if you don't read yourself, there's plenty of people out there who wouldn't hesitate to pass comments on. Really don't think you can call her out for trolling somehow? I think it's nice to see a sense of humor.

Reactions: 2
This is a tad unfair imo, everyone wants her to read here and do what people suggest/change what they don't like, but if she does care enough to read then it's wrong to? If people were gossiping about you publicly, wouldn't you want to know what's being said? I know I would, and I'm sure most people would in fairness? Also if you don't read yourself, there's plenty of people out there who wouldn't hesitate to pass comments on. Really don't think you can call her out for trolling somehow? I think it's nice to see a sense of humor.
Are we using the same definition of 'troll'? It's one thing to read gossip sites to glean input about what you can improve. We already know that's not what Katie does. In fact she pouts about valid critique she receives and continues on her path of inanity. I am talking about a phenomenon where influencers read gossip sites and then try to troll/bait them through their social media - which has the potential to be funny or even poignant. Neither are descriptions I associate with Kathleen. I personally don't care if she reads here or not. I think she's shown herself to be a pretty vapid self-absorbed fool with zero-to-limited perspective about her place in the world as an influencer.

I wouldn't even necessarily encourage an influencer to read gossip sites. They'd potentially be better off allowing constructive dialogue to unfold on their social but instead most of them stomp the tit out of it... and it gets funneled to gossip sites but aired in an increasingly frustrated if not outright mean way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
126160952_205766394261156_5552525437944560701_n.jpg
125799251_182922686754194_6901676746961572289_n.jpg
126204177_384183999574131_2746276217691218104_n.jpg

"Trolling this year has been off the charts. I wish you guys knew how awful it was"

"Checks thread* .... Why? Because people are saying how you can't spell? How awful. Poor you. 🤣

She acts as if she has 50 threads written about her 🤣 calm down love, no one talks about you that much - you're not that relevant. Oh yeah, and you don't have to bleeping read it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Says she worked in a real 9-5 office job. It was Gleam! Place where you get velvet sofas to lounge on and a ton of free food/drinks. And a very flexible timetable I would imagine. She has never worked in a place where everyone is overworked, underpaid and absolutely miserable ie most 9-5 jobs.

Reactions: 19
Can she not see how contradictory this is...

She suggests that people should stop watching her if they don’t like her content.

Perhaps she should take her own advice and stop reading here if she doesn’t like the content.

But of course, classic influencer mindset. How dare people get angered or upset by her content, but she’s allowed to be angered and upset by other people’s opinions.

Katie, have some conviction in what you do! If you were truly happy with you’re content, you wouldn’t care what people say.

Also, people message you directly with feedback and you block them.
People comment on your pictures and videos to give feedback and you don’t respond.

If you’re going to put content out into the world then people will have opinions on it, good and bad. If you don’t engage in the good and bad then people will discuss you elsewhere, like tattle, where others will engage in the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Big eyeroll. She's free to pick away from this career. She has a well-earning fiance and they can't be in a bad of a situation if they ARE SHOPPING FOR A HOUSE DURING PANDEMIC. So her complaints are as follows:

* Income isn't reliable but she doesn't need it to be because she's ghastly overpaid when she does work and/or her fiance is very well off
* She doesn't like the things people say about her on websites dedicated to gossip that she chooses to visit

Must be rough!!! If people are being excessively confrontational and legitimately cruel to her on her own platforms, okay - that is horrible and inappropriate. But she's given us a lot of reasons to doubt that's what she's actually referring to.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 317035View attachment 317036View attachment 317037

"Trolling this year has been off the charts. I wish you guys knew how awful it was"

"Checks thread* .... Why? Because people are saying how you can't spell? How awful. Poor you. 🤣

She acts as if she has 50 threads written about her 🤣 calm down love, no one talks about you that much - you're not that relevant. Oh yeah, and you don't have to bleeping read it.
to be fair she didn’t directly mention Tattle, she could also be referring to DMs.

Reactions: 3
to be fair she didn’t directly mention Tattle, she could also be referring to DMs.
True, we do see her complaining more about tattle/gossip sites more than her complaining about how many troll DMs she gets though.

But I can imagine her labelling friendly constructive criticism DMs as evil trolling, so you could be right.

Reactions: 3
The moaning and overall negativity on her daily Instagram stories is getting too much for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
What was she shooting for? A nightie guide?
Screenshot_20201119-182636.png

An early Xmas present. He is a cat...
Screenshot_20201120-173641.png

Is she really unable to spell potatoes or is she trolling again?
Screenshot_20201120-173621.png

You don't like any clothes? Don't buy clothes. Make outfits with the 456765679 garments of clothing you already have?
Screenshot_20201120-173806.png

Of course you ordered stuff anyway.
Screenshot_20201120-173824.png

Reactions: 2
View attachment 317889
View attachment 317888
View attachment 317887
You don't like any clothes? Don't buy clothes. Make outfits with the 456765679 garments of clothing you already have?
View attachment 317885
View attachment 317886
This really fucked me off.
She doesn't need clothes.
She doesn't need anything.

Obviously shes just trying to jump on the gift guide band wagon 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 13
What. the. hell. All I can do is congratulate her on not even flailing at being sustainable. Just doesn't give a tit! Peak influencer: During pandemic holiday lockdown complaining there isn't interesting clothes to buy and promote. Jesus Christ it cannot be that hard to make money off a gift guide that doesn't involve hoarding clothes. Why do her and Lily Pebbles act like their own failure of creativity is some kind of spontaneous conspiracy against them that disallows for them to produce 1) engaging content 2) profitable content. Everyone else would be fired if they were so bad at their public-facing creative roles. Lily especially likes to refer to herself as a 'Creative'. It just simply isn't hard to make passable content - literally millions of people do it everyday - just copy them. But no, its moaning about your own mediocrity, outtakes of the most pitifully mundane non-events, testing garlic presses etc etc. I like the recipe content, don't mind cat at his fountain, but goddamn.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 317889
View attachment 317888
View attachment 317887
View attachment 317885
View attachment 317886
To be fair, my dog has a Christmas stocking so 😂 I do totally get the spoiling your pet thing

Reactions: 4
Just watched her weekly vlog for a laugh as I was bored while alone at home. Haven't watched any in ages. At one point she pulls her little sad pouty face and says that she is sorry she didn't film the last few days but is SO exhausted and unmotivated as she hasn't had a break from weekly vlogging in the last year. It is just so hard and as she is doing the same thing it has become so repetitive and she can't feel motivated or do a good job with vlogging. I think she might have even mentioned her eczema and other small problems and she is struggling with that but has powered on with vlogging despite this (someone correct me if that's wrong).

Okay love...
1. You just said you had a few days off so that is a break from vlogging, no?
2. You have Eczema. So do many people and they still go to work. Some people go to work with cancer while having chemotherapy. I went to work 60 hours a week while heavily pregnant with sciatica and it was excruciating. Did you see me take a day off? No. I would have got paid anyway but I have a responsibility to go to work so I still went in. I got through it and it was fine.
3. Imagine being in your performance management meeting and saying "I'm not doing a good job as I'm in every day and doing the same work every day. It's too repetitive so I can't do a good job as I'm uninspired and bored. I'm exhausted and need a break". But with a sad pouty face and baby voice.
4. Vlogging is NOT a job and NOT hard. Maybe the editing is (doubt it) but the daily work of vlogging can't be that bad. She barely films anything of her day anyway.
5. Sad pouty face
6. Baby voice
7. I'm tired of this victim mentality regarding EVERYTHING. Change the record Kathleen and give your flat a clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.