Katie Snooks #2 Kathleen's still talking about her bowler hat whilst G's swinging the da cat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were all so distracted by the coochie twinges we missed the whole/hole thing.
Doesn't G spell check these things anymore?

unless she meant she fell down the whole hole?
I did spot the typo too but then the femfresh thing happened and I forgot about it completely! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did spot the typo too but then the femfresh thing happened and I forgot about it completely! :rolleyes:
For someone who's job is blogging you'd think she'd proof read and spell check her tit...

Screenshot_20201113-105504~2.png

"PROFFESIONALS"🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who's job is blogging you'd think she'd proof read and spell check her tit...

View attachment 308972

"PROFFESIONALS"🤣
G really needs to check his daughter's homework more throughly...

In all seriousness, she puts out content for a (cushy) living.
Phones have spellchecker on them. She no doubt has the latest model too.
Inexcusable Kathleen!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
G really needs to check his daughter's homework more throughly...

In all seriousness, she puts out content for a (cushy) living.
Phones have spellchecker on them. She no doubt has the latest model too.
Inexcusable Kathleen!
She was probably tipsy after drinking some #gifted booze and didn't care

• Haha
She hasn't so far responded to any of these constructive comments and gone really quiet. Fair enough she doesn't post much at weekends but I hope she is taking the time to reflect on the type of sponsorships she will take from now.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She replied to a positive comment left 1day ago but none of the constructive/negative comments left 1/2 days ago. That’s really crappy of her, especially as everyone is saying “no hate” and sending love etc. How bad is that?!

classic influencer mentality - can’t take any feedback that isn’t fawning over her

Reactions: 12
She will be crying to G and feeling “attacked.”
She will no doubt be full of anxiety and feeling low in her next vlog. She really depresses me.

Reactions: 16
I was wondering if G posting this earlier today was related.
Screenshot_20201114-141132.png

Also, expect to see this in next week's vlog:

Screenshot_20201114-163900~2.png

She replied to a positive comment left 1day ago but none of the constructive/negative comments left 1/2 days ago. That’s really crappy of her, especially as everyone is saying “no hate” and sending love etc. How bad is that?!

classic influencer mentality - can’t take any feedback that isn’t fawning over her
Maybe she's actually consulting Gleam or the advertiser how she should be responding. Which would be the right thing to do.

Last edited:
She'll pretend nothing happened and keep advertising tit like blow job courses and Femfresh. I mean she doesn't get many deals these days, so has to take what comes her way. A bit like youtubers who advertise them stupid razors, but got all the hair removed by laser years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Such good points being made on her FemFresh post, but she's yet to say a thing about it 🙄

Point Blur_Nov142020_215352~2.jpg

Point Blur_Nov142020_215427~2.jpg

🙌🏻 🙌🏼 🙌🏽 🙌🏾 🙌🏿

I'm sure she's trying to think of some way to distract people, maybe there will be a conveniently timed cat 'drama' or a maybe a post about her mental health
...either way she'll definitely be posting something with the classic Kathleen-does-her-super-sad-pouty-face picture instead of confronting the issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
G doesn't seem to understand influencing. To be an instagram seller and a youtube shiller you need an audience. You need thar audience to engage with your content, katie is lucky people are giving her feedback rather than just ignoring her posts, and then unfollowing.

Maybe he doesn't 'get' socail media as he doesnt really use it?? I dont follow him so i have no idea, close to unfollowing Katie too tbh. But i enjoy the clutter denial and am hoping she kondo's her life.

Another photo in her underwear with a bloated tummy and the caption "No, I'm not pregnant". Oh Kathleen you're just like me, thanks for being so real on your Instagram. Bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time she posts something related to being bloated and moaning that she thinks she has allergies, people comment recommending she tries FODMAP.... but obviously she ignores. So silly.

lol even someone in the comments has said “as I’ve told you before...”

Reactions: 11
Every time she posts something related to being bloated and moaning that she thinks she has allergies, people comment recommending she tries FODMAP.... but obviously she ignores. So silly.

I saw that from Zoe London, a fellow blogger. She suffers badly from Endo. She's obviously offered advice before that Katie isn't heeding. So many bloated photos on her feed and in her stories but she doesn't seem to be doing anything to resolve it

So apart from the very mixed messages about how she feels about the armpit hair she grew, the amount of passes it took for the razor to actually do anything is laughable 😂 definitely not doing the brand any favours with that demonstration.

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve just hit unfollow. Tacky, tacky brand paying absolutely anyone and everyone to advertise those damn razors.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

She replied to her mum about it...

Screenshot_20201115-220308.png

....and it's looks like we're gonna be having more of her whining and pictures of her bloat until she actually tries to do something about it...in the new year....all because she wants to gorge herself before her sister's birthday 🙄

• Wow
kinda pissed off she deleted my comment on her femwash ad but left loads of others 🙄 - All I said was I was disappointed she'd do an ad with them as vagina's are self cleaning anyway and its not great for your PH balance...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.