Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she hates V Day but does THE MOST for it? Your words don't match your actions love.

It really irks me when people SAY they are anti V Day whilst secretly loving it just because it's trendy to hate it. Just love it if you love it and hate it if you hate it. No need for this nonsense.

Reactions: 13
Her entire brand life is based around sex toys & date nights, she always has some kind of content and ads for V day. She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 9
Let's for a moment pretend that these are genuine answers by her followers, and not sent in by Katie to give her excuse to post pictures of herself.
If these were genuine replies from followers, why is she making everything about herself?

What a coincidence that Katie got gifted some badly fitted PJs to show in response to her follower?
Also, I wonder if it makes her think about the times she didn't have Geoff's money as much money as she does now. For a lot of people getting at least one of these things is a treat and she definitely used to be one of them.
1676398702876.png

"Defo recommend".
Hi Kafflin.
1676399573948.png

But this is the one that fucked me off.
The guy broke up with the follower and Katie is like "Congrats to be rid of him"? It's not very nice to be broken up with at any time of the year and we don't know the person's back story but it's been like three days since the break-up so the person is probably still hurting.
So I fixed it for Katie.
"Thanks for sharing your bad news. I hope you're doing OK. It's great that you're not alone today and I hope that your mum is cooking you something nice! My family really helped me through my break-up and it was very sweet of my parents to let me spend Valentine's Day with them when I was at my low point".
Side note: who takes so many pics of themselves with their family? When I am with mine, I might take three all day: a picture of some nice food we've cooked together, a blurry picture of niece/nephew and a funny picture of one of my parents' dogs.
1676399837071.png

Maybe I am bitter because I am full of cold and my throat feels like it is being attacked by thousands tiny knifes but she's reposted three responses and done in a really half-asked way.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congrats to be rid of him? She knows nothing about either party! Maybe the boyfriend broke up with the follower because they cheated, WHO KNOWS? Love that she's decided the boyfriend is the worst, can't even say something sympathetic and makes it all about herself.

Reactions: 11
So she did a Tiktok for this book and didn't mark it as AD at all.
1676401749678.png

Her parents' house
1676401732768.png
:oops:
I suppose this is why Morrison never stays in Barking?
1676401950844.png

Isn't it lovely how this light "fixture" matches the book knife block?
1676402022192.png

Looking wistful
1676402069555.png

The little voice she uses for her Tiktok voicovers is just so grating. So fake and put on. What happened Katie?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never discloses ADs across platforms, its so sneaky and lazy.

Also, is that a pic of her wearing the gorgeously kindly gifted PJs on holiday? And she's celebrating in them again today? Haven't they just got back? Hopefully they've been washed and they're not gorgeously smelly from being worn in the heat and then stuffed in a suitcase with a load of dirty washing.

Reactions: 8
Also, is that a pic of her wearing the gorgeously kindly gifted PJs on holiday? And she's celebrating in them again today? Haven't they just got back? Hopefully they've been washed and they're not gorgeously smelly from being worn in the heat and then stuffed in a suitcase with a load of dirty washing.
She'll just spritz them with one of her cigarette butt or granny's lippie scented perfumes, at voila: fresh as a daisy and Valentine's day worthy. Also, does one need long PJs for the Maldives? It's pretty warm there most of the year, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
3C3EC754-E09A-4D9C-8C5A-D1EDA8C9CBA9.png

So…they got back on the weekend but she didn’t start ‘work’ until Wednesday?
spent the morning making content- so she’s been sitting naked in a bathtub/carpet/posing with objects coming up with grammatical incorrect & vague descriptions then.
she’s gonna go through and delete her 10 spam emails and plan what she’s gonna whinge about next week.oh and a food shop! Is that classed as work?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love the chaotic energy of her Instagram “here’s me in the Maldives… here I am in a bath, not my own bath though… and here I am in the Maldives.. oooo sunset”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how much transport for London paid her for this (sorry if quality is poor, had to compress)

Reactions: 4
I wonder how much transport for London paid her for this (sorry if quality is poor, had to compress)

I don't know, but I do know that the peninsula is thriving.... oh and she didn't proofread any of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, it is V-day tomorrow, I hope we get a cringe/clunky s*x AD, where she tries to sell us things she's not tried and is never planning to use.
It's kind of a tradition now.
G-units likeness cast from that willy mould kit she was trying to convince her viewers to invest in. There was little chance that didn't end up on face book marketplace new and sealed looking for one deranged owner willing to encase their own, or their loved ones genitalia in hot wax.

"It's a forever piece, I put it on the clutter core shelves with the taxidermy rodents, junk from the Thames, old perfume bottles and a broken camera from the 70s, but this art mould is defo my fav."

Reactions: 4
who had the post honeymoon depression bingo? Come get your cookie 🍪
Scared of tampons? She advertises DILDOS for a living
And Ofcourse she thinks she’s gonna get rare side affects from her period delaying pills ….coz it’s her and she is just such a fragile little flower and has to reach out to her internet fwends for some ego stroking and sympathy. What is hormone related depression and how has she deduced that it’s that and not her ‘mercury is in lemonade’ doom depression? This woman’s page is a minefield of misinformation, delusion and self pitying attention seeking.

Reactions: 14
Lumping PMDD in with PMS and hormones is honestly just offensive. PMDD is completely different, its a separate diagnosis and a severe medical condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.