Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely bought a new holiday wardrobe
As she does. She could have got £ off to promote the place and thats her contribution. Saying that, she has TikTok’s that she didn’t disclose as ads.

Reactions: 3
As she does. She could have got £ off to promote the place and thats her contribution. Saying that, she has TikTok’s that she didn’t disclose as ads.
I wondered if she had some money off but she didn't declare in the description
Screenshot_20230222-150054~2.png

Also, most of the links look like affiliate links, yet not a single one was marked as such with * AD

Reactions: 4
I'd probably check the spelling more carefully if I was doing a paid job.
Screenshot_20230223-124357~2.png

Because she needs more clothes. How about you just go out for a walk with your camera? Do something that doesn't involve spending money for once?
Screenshot_20230223-124407.png

Reactions: 5
So she missed the fashion show for LFW and didn't vlog any of the evening...... but there's lots of footage of her tidying the house. The constant declutters clearly aren't working, how is there so much tat everywhere in that house? And why is the cat's toothbrush with all their toiletries in the bathroom :sick:
---
Just realised she's been out buying even more stuff today as well. Stop. Buying. Stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Her skin looks so horrendous in this vlog. She really needs to see an actual derm or stop using so many gd products at once. She has no idea what her skin needs. Sure no one has perfect skin but she shills a skin care product to cure your skin issues and yet it looks like this.

So she missed the fashion show for LFW and didn't vlog any of the evening...... but there's lots of footage of her tidying the house. The constant declutters clearly aren't working, how is there so much tat everywhere in that house? And why is the cat's toothbrush with all their toiletries in the bathroom :sick:
---
Just realised she's been out buying even more stuff today as well. Stop. Buying. Stuff.
You would think her trying to market herself as a ‘fashunnn influennnsa’ she would make an effort into some content for LFW but instead just decides to pick up her vlog camera whenever she can be bothered during mundane chores. She is so monumentally tit at her job

Reactions: 6
Nah if I was trying to enjoy a meal and spotted those trotters it would put me right off

Screenshot_20230224-081358_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Nah if I was trying to enjoy a meal and spotted those trotters it would put me right off

View attachment 1983748
Who does this!!!??? I don't want to see up someone's skirt and their feet if I'm in a nice restaurant. I also don't want the food I'm eating to be swimming past my face but that's beside the point. The eyes closed smug smile face is her new fav.

Reactions: 9
Ok so now I'm angry with Kate AND Superdrug - you should *never* have a piercing with a gun, especially when you are having a cartilage piercing. If you are going to offer a piercing service as part of an event, at least get a reputable bleeping professional piercer, not someone using a bleeping gun. It's 2022! It's not the 90's - we don't have to go to Claire's to get holes in our ears and have them done using a shoddy gun 😔 it just feels so bloody irresponsible. I had my first ever lobe piercings done with a gun and have the scar tissue within the piercing to prove *why* it's a bad idea.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does she eat things then proceed to show you the inside of it? She done the same with the Lindt balls 🤣

• Wow
Ok so now I'm angry with Kate AND Superdrug - you should *never* have a piercing with a gun, especially when you are having a cartilage piercing. If you are going to offer a piercing service as part of an event, at least get a reputable bleeping professional piercer, not someone using a bleeping gun. It's 2022! It's not the 90's - we don't have to go to Claire's to get holes in our ears and have them done using a shoddy gun  it just feels so bloody irresponsible. I had my first ever lobe piercings done with a gun and have the scar tissue within the piercing to prove *why* it's a bad idea.

I genuinely didn't realise anywhere still used a gun for ear piercings!
---
Edit: maybe it'll give her some content when she talks about it not healing properly etc? Another self made problem.

Ok so now I'm angry with Kate AND Superdrug - you should *never* have a piercing with a gun, especially when you are having a cartilage piercing. If you are going to offer a piercing service as part of an event, at least get a reputable bleeping professional piercer, not someone using a bleeping gun. It's 2022! It's not the 90's - we don't have to go to Claire's to get holes in our ears and have them done using a shoddy gun 😔 it just feels so bloody irresponsible. I had my first ever lobe piercings done with a gun and have the scar tissue within the piercing to prove *why* it's a bad idea.
Also, I've not got dementia, I do know it's 2023 🤣

• Haha
I genuinely didn't realise anywhere still used a gun for ear piercings!
---
Edit: maybe it'll give her some content when she talks about it not healing properly etc? Another self made problem.
As soon as I saw the piercings, I did wonder about them not healing properly, particularly the top one, her hygiene habits are not great. She keeps touching her face even when she has bad spots, I can imagine her touching and playing with the new piercings and slowing their healing down. She'll probably complain about not being able to sleep on that side.
I had a cartilage piercing done a year ago (had it done couple of times before but the holes had closed up) in a piercing salon with a needle. It only started feeling properly healed in December and it's not unusual, cartilage piercings can take up to 9-12 months to heal completely. I can imagine Katie taking it out early to replace with another earring, getting it inflected and having to remove. Or Morrison's hair will get in there or something. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I don't think she'll have it for long.

And lastly, her whole personality is now ✨The Girl Who Got Married✨
Screenshot_20230224-144227.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who does this!!!??? I don't want to see up someone's skirt and their feet if I'm in a nice restaurant.
This is probably why the restaurant is entirely empty 😅 seriously why is there no one else in there?

This is probably why the restaurant is entirely empty 😅 seriously why is there no one else in there?
I wonder if she books tables in restaurans quite early before any place has a chance to fill up so she can film her useless little Reels and Tiktoks to look like there's no one else there. And also so she can pull her little faces and pose like a wanker without people looking at her being an insta hun

Reactions: 2
As soon as I saw the piercings, I did wonder about them not healing properly, particularly the top one, her hygiene habits are not great.
I imagine she smells really musty with a hint of cheese that she's tried to cover up with a cloud of expired Spice Girls Impulse body spray and various gifted perfumes.

• Haha
Friends, a bit of admin, we need a new thread, which I'm happy to start. For the title, we've had this from @Inghamtat:

Katie Snooks #12 Fragrance fanatic, always poses dramatic, if it wasn’t for the affiliate links she’d be living in an attic

But it's way too long. Any suggestions on how to edit it?

Reactions: 2
Maybe

Katie Snooks #12 Fragrance fanatic, poses dramatic, if were not for affiliate links she’d dwell in an attic

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.