Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they didn't vlog the honeymoon and just enjoyed it, but it seems unlikely. I'm not sure I can sit through a vlog of wobbly footage and tone deaf 'omg it's sooooooooo beautiful guys I really recommend coming here' with some affiliate links to clothes from Amazon.

Reactions: 12
It’s like the G unit must have holidays or date nights booked to stop her from having a meltdown.

Reactions: 10
No round-up today, it's probably the post-honeymoon-blues-hysteria-doom kicking in, no doubt bottles of champagne are being open and cried to as we speak. Let's have a look at the wankery she posted at the weekend.
In case you missed the dolphins "greeting" them goodbye 😆😆😆

She read 6 books you guys. I'm sure it'll improve her own writing skills.
Screenshot_20230212-170001.png

Does anyone else find it crass filming hotel staff like this?

Trigger warning: picture of G-string snorkeling 🤿.
Screenshot_20230212-170010.png

CAN'T WAIT FOR A FULL ROUND-UP.

Who wants to play Katie in Maldives bingo? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On my bingo card I've got

Can't believe we're here
Keep having to pinch myself
Dream come true
We'd love to come back one day
An update on whether she got her period
Gorgeous food
Pictures of cocktails
More photos of her posing with her hand up to her head/ gazing out to sea
We missed Morris so much/ so glad to see him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Tom_Nook I did wonder about the period 😂 Did she manage to use a tampon? I know she said she had some traumatic experience using one but it sounded like she never tried again? I tried using one when I was 14, didn't put it deep enough and it felt uncomfortable and leaked a bit 🫣, but then I tried again at 16 and never looked back. I know some people just can't use them for various reasons but I imagine most people try more than once? And OMG, how is she using all these gorgeous sex toys if she can't have a tampon in? 🧐

I'm fully expecting a gorgeous little photoshoot in the period bikini, with the bottoms giving her a wedgie. Because why would you want to feel comfortable on their period?

On Morrison: they definitely FaceTimed.

Reactions: 9
Maldives round up bingo:
Eating and drinking so much
Guyzzzzz my skin has turned to tit since coming back can’t think WHY
Emetophobia emergency as someone got travel sick in the back of the plane while Katie was at the front - Kathy almost got the pilot to announce a mayday call
Snorkelling and seeing fish and being at one with nature guyssssss
Ordering takeouts coz we forgot to pick up some basic groceries cz we so jet lagged tee hee
Geofferonimo n I reconnected n ignited our spark with an ad of sex toys they took with them
Photos of Kathy crying with Morris
General insufferable fuckwittery as she adjusts to back to her ‘routine’ or job or whatever the hell it is she does

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Geofferonimo n I reconnected n ignited our spark with an ad of sex toys they took with them
Well, it is V-day tomorrow, I hope we get a cringe/clunky s*x AD, where she tries to sell us things she's not tried and is never planning to use.
It's kind of a tradition now.

Reactions: 6
Also what is that promotion of a book in the bath? Why is everything so randomly associated with her being naked everywhere? Her ads r so cringe, I wish she was a parody influencer account I swear she could be hilarious

Reactions: 14
For those who have been blocked
Also, how crappy of her to put the AD at the very end, so it looks like a genuine book recommendation? These influencers are despicable these days.

Screenshot_20230213-215629~2.png

Btw I can easily see Katie turning this cute (the tiles are slightly outdated now but it's otherwise quite nice) bathroom into a clutter room, à la her parents kitchen.
---

Edited, as I corrected a few things but there's probably more. I hate the use of "+" instead of "and", and her writing style is so clunky it hurts my brain trying to comprehend what is the point of her post.
Screenshot_20230213-215629~3.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
For those who have been blocked
Also, how crappy of her to put the AD at the very end, so it looks like a genuine book recommendation? These influencers are despicable these days.

View attachment 1957803
Btw I can easily see Katie turning this cute (the tiles are slightly outdated now but it's otherwise quite nice) bathroom into a clutter room, à la her parents kitchen.
---

Edited, as I corrected a few things but there's probably more. I hate the use of "+" instead of "and", and her writing style is so clunky it hurts my brain trying to comprehend what is the point of her post.
View attachment 1957819
That’s her parents bathroom. Does the bath even have water in it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s her parents bathroom. Does the bath even have water in it? 😂
OMG I think you're right.
Oh, is that the special job she was filming in there? Yikes. Why couldn't she take these pictures in her own bathroom?

What a tragic choice of ad that book is for a woman in her 30's who can't even decide what she wants or likes without her husbands input, down to what to even have for dinner, let alone life decisions. Has she ever even made any decision without running it by him or staring up at him quivering her lip until he either makes a suggestion or tells her that it's ok and the sky won't fall down if she can't decide today/this year.

The last time she did anything remotely approaching 'building a relationship with herself' was when she was single and living with her friends and even that was short lived, now she's crying at home when her husband takes short trips because she can't manage and congratulating herself for cooking bloomin' dinner alone for goodness sake.

They may well love each other but she's off her rocker if she thinks it's an example of a healthy relationship where she's comfortable, secure, thriving and happy to be vulnerbale - looks the opposite most of the time. I saw no evidence of her secure and fulfilled at her engagement, planning or executing her wedding or anything on social media since. Last time I watched one of her vlogs she was crying at him about not knowing if she wanted children and didn't seem to even have a clue if it was ok to know that, let alone be upset in front of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The AD is meant to be at the start of the caption for sure, thats so sneaky. Which people are asking her daily about how to love again? Does she know that she can do ADs without taking her kit off? If it was a bath product then fair enough, but it's a book and she's not even reading in the bath!

OMG I think you're right.
Oh, is that the special job she was filming in there? Yikes. Why couldn't she take these pictures in her own bathroom?
Barking must have more photogenic bathrooms than Walthamstow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What has the bath got to do with the book?

Should we be impressed with her creativity of trekking to her parents to take pictures in the bath?

She’s not even read the book - why not call out a nice part of the book.

Everything she does just feels outdated and forced.

Well Kathryn, if you hate V-day so much, maybe you should stop taking paid jobs around the time because they seem kind of disingenuous? Also, why do you go out of your way to do these cheesy things? Are you sure you don't care for it?
Screenshot_20230214-143631.png

Exhibit A
Screenshot_20230214-143735.png

Screenshot_20230214-143759.png

People who love books don't build furniture out of them.
Screenshot_20230214-143701.png

And these PJ's are really unflattering. There's creasing around the crotch and waist area, and the flared leg doesn't work on short people? I'm 5'2 with surprisingly long legs (for my height) and wouldn't pull these off.
Screenshot_20230214-143606.png

• Sick
Their lockdown Valentine’s Day.. I don’t know anyone who has/had time to do that lockdown or not.

The pyjama trousers are below her heels, she couldn't walk in those without tripping. If she purchased them herself, she would 100% be moaning about how long the trousers are.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.