Katie Snooks #11 "Fashion" influencer, clown core. Home inspo is a WW2 bomb shelter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd be glad to know that she has got now her period.
I wonder what designer/brand is silly enough to have invited her to the LFW and what monstrosity of an outfit she has raided Geoff-bob's wardrobe for.
View attachment 1969114
Also, "warning" patches? Do they send out an "AHWOOOOOOGA" as your period arrives?

(Seriously Kath, proof read your bleeping posts....warming. WARMING)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'loyal' I believe! Vaguely remember that it was a matching tattoo/to symbolise a group of her friends?
Crikey, I never would have got that. That tattooist should be given a stern telling off, the lettering is dreadful! And shame on Kathleen for choosing it or agreeing to it.

Reactions: 3
I think this is what Katie's problem is. The trendiest? 🫣 Just do whatever you like. Or Google it. Have a look on Pinterest. Such a non-problem

Screenshot_20230219-162011~2.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Call me conventional and boring but I put my pictures in a frame, or an album. Not sure how trendy it is but it's done the trick for many years. She could papier mache them onto a bidet covered in neon lights or maybe stick them to the taxidermy rodent or Spice Girls spray with some kindly gifted skincare.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some people have too much time on their hands
🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1967771

---

I think she came off when that relationship with A ended - she was single for a year or two so it made sense not to be on the pill? Please correct me if I am wrong though.
This is the first one of these I’ve seen where the “album covers” have actually been bad 😂

Reactions: 3
I think this is what Katie's problem is. The trendiest? 🫣 Just do whatever you like. Or Google it. Have a look on Pinterest. Such a non-problem

View attachment 1972019
Exactly! Who gives a flying duck if the way you put pictures on the wall is trendy or fashionable - if you like them (and anyone living with you likes them too) does it matter?

Also - I don't know about anyone else - but we decorated parts of our house over 8 years ago when we first moved in, and then haven't touched them. Do trends change in that time? Probably. Have we done anything about it? Have we duck - DIY and renovation work and anything house related is too bloody expensive to be led by a trend!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'loyal' I believe! Vaguely remember that it was a matching tattoo/to symbolise a group of her friends?
It does say 'lgd'. She said in a YT video that her and her group of friends call themselves lgd but she does not remember how it started.

Reactions: 5
ugh guys- she’s got her arse out on Instagram again. Something about spicy stories. Must be needed to sell the unsold dildos from Valentine’s Day. All very risqué stuff, no tampons involved tho

It's a bit weird that she writes 's3x' like a 12 year old on MSN messenger :confused:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone's favourite little s3x guru wants to answer your questions. Probably so she can use it as a chance to #afflink a load of dildos and lube because she's the only woman to have a s3x drive or to play computer games.

Why the hell would anyone go to her with a dilemma or for her opinion? I wonder if today's to-do list had "Ask in IG stories if people have questions for a little Q&A" on it. Probably. And probably "Write on to-do list to ask folks on IG if people have questions for a little Q&A". Two things ticked off. Probably "dab nether regions with bog roll after pissing".

It IS very MSN-like @Tom_Nook and with that in mind...

:mad: :mad:
---
Spinich

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
lol geoffbot’s Maldives pictures are a 1000x better than hers (as seen in her tagged photos on Instagram)

Please spare a thought for Katie, who’s just come back from a holiday to the Maldives. She’s been going through such a rough time that her mum had to send her chocolates and flowers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please spare a thought for Katie, who’s just come back from a holiday to the Maldives. She’s been going through such a rough time that her mum had to send her chocolates and flowers 🤣
Was that on anyone's Snooksy bingo this week? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Speaking of the pictures she's been tagged in, what the heck is this? How is this relevant to Khiels? What has seeing a handful of influencers getting a free boxing class to do with skincare? 🧐
Screenshot_20230220-142833~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the sexy q&a was just so she could plug the sexy/erotica/wellness/pleasure deal she's got going with Cheex. Sounds about right 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.