Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4, not including the one she took the pik with.

View attachment 1576156
View attachment 1576157
Kath, blaming all ur sadness on ur ex bf is a bit of a cheap shot. Yeah he might have been lousy, but your entire aesthetic from this period in ur life was angsty emo teen. It appears u still have these feelings even now but ur fobbing it off on Mercury in retrograde and hormones. She needs a good check in with herself. Her constant need for validation and reassurances about ‘oh look I never smiled in photos’ is fooling no one.
"I'd just put on a happy face". Babes, this is not a happy face 😳

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to tell us every month that her period is due?!!

Reactions: 7
Why does she feel the need to tell us every month that her period is due?!!
Because she's the only person in the universe who menstruates.

Oh wait, no! But she needed people to tell her in DMs that they have a crap time before their periods too 😳 she hadn't a clue! Does she not talk about these things to her mum, sister and friends? I really can't with her 🙄
Screenshot_20220914-091702.png

Reactions: 6
What I still find baffling is her 'am I the only one' stance. Kathleen, do you honestly think when there are nearly *8 billion* people in the world, that you will be the ONLY ONE who experiences/suffers from something? Really? You are not a bleeping unicorn.

What it often highlights to me is that she a) doesn't communicate well with her close friends and family, b) maybe doesn't have many close friends and c) doesn't understand how to engage with followers, other than asking if they experience something too. There are other ways to discuss issues and promote engagement and two way communication, seriously. Not to mention, from a stories perspective, it doesn't translate well. Asking a question, seeing absolutely *none* of the engagement, then following that with a story thanking the people you've heard from makes for a truly crappy user experience tbh.

Reactions: 13
I hope all the devout Kathleen followers are seeing through the facade that is her ‘no spend September’
She’s taken herself to a fancy brunch place for ‘self care’ and she’s taken 2 piks and is going to pass it off as ‘it’s for my work therefore it doesn’t count as spending’

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Taken herself for a solo brunch date. Or as I call it...eating a meal alone.

Is this really an event? Lucky she can afford it or she'd have to get a meal deal from Asda like I sometimes do as a "treat".

• Heart
What happened to "money being tight" Kate? Or was it just another trend you jumped on.

Reactions: 10
couldn't finish her new vlog, she is so annoying it makes me angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

• Wow
Reactions: 5
'Female cycle troubles' and 'A womans period cycle'. Really? Regardless of opinions about being inclusive (which her language really wasn't) she words it so badly! Period cycle.

It's obvious more effort is being put into editing the vlogs now but the 'Chapters' are weird.

Edit to add: I posted that before I saw the unexpected footage of an uncooked chicken :sick: :sick: :sick: NO THANK YOU.

• Heart
Yeah the chapter thing reminded me of a new-ish YouTuber called Caroline winkler (she’s probably not the first to do it but I saw Kaths video directly after hers).

Reactions: 2
'Female cycle troubles' and 'A womans period cycle'. Really? Regardless of opinions about being inclusive (which her language really wasn't) she words it so badly! Period cycle.

It's obvious more effort is being put into editing the vlogs now but the 'Chapters' are weird.

Edit to add: I posted that before I saw the unexpected footage of an uncooked chicken :sick: :sick: :sick: NO THANK YOU.
What did she do to a chicken?

So I watched the vlog (don’t judge me, I’m working my notice at work and have very little to do so my day is very similar to Katie’s at the moment until I leave) and as she is shoving things on a chicken she puts onion granules on and says that when she had to do her low fodmap diet she couldn’t eat onions so used them all the time.. would they not have an effect similar to onion?

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh god, she's going to inflict her 'mudlarking' for random garbage to hoard onto the Internet, in the latest chapter of her 'not like other girls' persona.

• Haha
Also, with the mudlarking; with her well documented emetophobia (I'm a fellow sufferer) I am honestly surprised she's going anywhere NEAR the Thames given the rank bacteria that must be in that river. I struggle enough with getting on a train or going to the cinema because of The Fear, never mind tromping around in the manky river water!

Reactions: 6
Because she's the only person in the universe who menstruates.

Oh wait, no! But she needed people to tell her in DMs that they have a crap time before their periods too 😳 she hadn't a clue! Does she not talk about these things to her mum, sister and friends? I really can't with her 🙄
View attachment 1577525
Imagine tramping around London, potentially mudlarking in the Thames with these shoes on, only to stand on your shaggy bedroom carpet in them :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Also, with the mudlarking; with her well documented emetophobia (I'm a fellow sufferer) I am honestly surprised she's going anywhere NEAR the Thames given the rank bacteria that must be in that river. I struggle enough with getting on a train or going to the cinema because of The Fear, never mind tromping around in the manky river water!
Funnily enough, she just put up some stories about a fellow, more experienced mudlarker who got really really ill once 😳

Imagine tramping around London, potentially mudlarking in the Thames with these shoes on, only to stand on your shaggy bedroom carpet in them :sick::sick::sick:
Imagine cleaning your mudlarking "treasures" in the kitchen sink and keeping them on the kitchen counter...

Screenshot_20220915-163126.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.