Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and That comment about “ I didn’t know Zurich was so beautiful, clean & efficient!”
what an ignorant and patronising comment. Does she think any place outside of the Uk is a third world country? twit
So she doesn't know anything about Switzerland then? What a boob.

Reactions: 5
Hope she's got plenty of little headache pills, tiny migraine caplets, meagre brainache capsules and minute bonce tablets.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It appears everything is "unreal" followed by looking straight into the camera with an open mouth..

Reactions: 9
I will do a proper round-up of her stories later but also how many little early birthday surprises can one have?

And the thing about Zurich being clean 🙄 I think most people view Switzerland as a very well organised and clean country, this is an example of a positive stereotype. For someone fairly well travelled she sounds so silly a lot of the time.

Reactions: 18
Katie, no-one noticed, or cares. Give up the Reels already. (Or move this type of content entirely to TikTok).
Screenshot_20220810-095232.png

Also, I know the churches are not just religious buildings, they're visited because of interesting architecture too but it's a bit inappropriate to film a Reel from A CHURCH just prancing and pouting around in a low cut dress. Like, film the church, not yourself? You wouldn't do the same in a mosque or a synagogue, would you?
Screenshot_20220810-134941~2.png

And lastly, she could afford not to buy fast fashion but she keeps buying from New Look, Zara, etc. (Not that she looks that great! This is how we all dressed 10-15 years ago, tank top & jeans, it's really not an outfit, it's clothes lol)
Screenshot_20220810-095238.png

Reactions: 8
Her content is so boring, my god. Another shot of her flouncing around some random street, in some average outfit, which has absolutely no meaning behind it whatsoever.

Reactions: 10
Her content is so boring, my god. Another shot of her flouncing around some random street, in some average outfit, which has absolutely no meaning behind it whatsoever.
I think you can tell how boring it is because of how much we...don't really discuss it. Because there is absolutely sod all *to* discuss.....

Reactions: 6
Both vlogs actually had more content than other recent weeks! More of an effort had been made and I quite enjoyed for the first time in awhile. I do wish she'd finish her videos though, they all finish so suddenly.

'Back from the shoot' aka her husband taking photos of her with a pretend picnic.

'Clinch me in at the waist' 💀

She mentioned a product really improving her skin, then the next vlog says her skin is really bad. I can't keep up but I guess another brand AD is coming soon.

Kath recommends...... seeing some live music! What a great idea. Glad for that recommendation.

I wish I could afford to have several date nights a week and this many holidays! I do wonder how much of that chocolate made it home without melting in the heat though.

When she says date night it makes me cringe with embarassment. Not seen a couple who goes on as many as they do.

Every night of their week is date night.

Reactions: 13
Surely they go on 2-3 date nights a week?! Me and my partner might be able to squeeze in a couple of drinks at spoons on a child free night once every now and then 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.