Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More lillies! Stupid woman!!!! I'm really concerned about the cat with those horrid flowers!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe it's because I don't have a cat but a "necessary mum" means? 👀
Screenshot_20220811-153512.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
More lillies! Stupid woman!!!! I'm really concerned about the cat with those horrid flowers!
Same. I know so many people shrug reasoning through cat doesn't go near them, but that's only when you'rein the room with them who knows what happens when you are out in thar old urinal having a cocktail?!

Also, lillies are mourning flowers. weird to gift them as a celebration bouquet, birthday flowers should be colourful and vibrant. If they are from the G-unit then orchids which look similar enough to lilies (and are reassuringly expensive for them to Feel smug) but are cat safe.

Reactions: 8
Same. I know so many people shrug reasoning through cat doesn't go near them, but that's only when you'rein the room with them who knows what happens when you are out in thar old urinal having a cocktail?!

Also, lillies are mourning flowers. weird to gift them as a celebration bouquet, birthday flowers should be colourful and vibrant. If they are from the G-unit then orchids which look similar enough to lilies (and are reassuringly expensive for them to Feel smug) but are cat safe.
Exactly! You may think your cat isn't bothered by flowers but as soon as your back is turned who knows what they get up to. I can't stand lilies they smell horrible and they signify death. I know each colour has different meanings, but it's a Lily, no matter what the colour, it still represents death in my opinion. Even if I didn't own cats, I still wouldn't have lilies in the house.

Reactions: 4
Lilies.

They are only associated with death because the smell of them would over power the smell of decaying bodies in funeral homes etc. They aren't actually a sign of death ffs

Lilies.

They are only associated with death because the smell of them would over power the smell of decaying bodies in funeral homes etc. They aren't actually a sign of death ffs
I didn't mean they are a sign of death, I've probably used the wrong word. I just associate them with death, plus I think they're ugly flowers.They smell like a woman from my old hometown years ago. She was incontinent and wore a pad but didn't change it regularly 🤢

I didn't mean they are a sign of death, I've probably used the wrong word. I just associate them with death, plus I think they're ugly flowers.They smell like a woman from my old hometown years ago. She was incontinent and wore a pad but didn't change it regularly 🤢
Fair.
Tattoos of lollies just look like vulvas to me.

• Haha
Lilies.

they might not signify death but most people do associate them with it as they’re one of the most popular funeral flowers. they say more “condolences” than “celebrations”

As an extra thoughtful gift he could have acquired her some sunflower seeds, she could then grow reallllly tall flowers in the garden to use as props for the next "photo shoot' posing next to them pretending to be Thumbelina. Geffatron would stand next to her and the mighty tall flowers cosplaying the b.f.g.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As an extra thoughtful gift he could have acquired her some sunflower seeds, she could then grow reallllly tall flowers in the garden to use as props for the next "photo shoot' posing next to them pretending to be Thumbelina. Geffatron would stand next to her and the mighty tall flowers cosplaying the b.f.g.
Big has always given me the willies...

Reactions: 3
And then we’ll all be treated to giggling instagram stories about his snozzcumber

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.