Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again..

What is with London and their thin watery gravy??
Come up north for a proper roast that doesn't cost £65 with thick gravy, crispy roasties (where was the burnt bits and flavour on those she shared?) honey roasted veg and flavoured mash with slow cooked meat.

Honestly feel like the Tattler roast dinner adviser at this point.

Reactions: 22
She’s impressed by stupid tit isn’t she. Chicken that you cut with scissors and cutlery in leather pouches.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just been to see this and honestly couldn’t get the thought out of my head that it was Katie. Adult acting like a child with ribbons in her hair, creepy tall bloke…. Urgh!
This year's Halloween costume for her and GeeGee - sorted!

Reactions: 3
Hold your horses Kathleen I haven't posted last week's receipts yet 😆
Screenshot_20220803-104202.png

Also, clearly she hasn't got too many jobs at the moment if she has time for a q&a EVERY WEEK

And did she ask for "nosey" questions? She still hasn't answered the pegging one, maybe she needs to dive into het archive 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she do a relationship q&a every week, the questions are so predictable and repetitive
What else has she got expertise on?
No, wait, she doesn't have any. She's really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with these. Give up already Kathhh!

Reactions: 4
Also, if she's expecting people to write questions for her to respond to that same afternoon.... doesn't she realise a lot of people are at work and can't always check Instagram? I'd probably see this after the Q&A is finished.

Reactions: 5
She wants to have a dating/ agony aunt column 🤢 Lord help us all if a newspaper or magazine ever takes her
E9916199-B0D3-4C53-9481-41A50D804D04.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Oh I reeeeeeally want to know what she 'wants to be known for' - under buy a house 🧐
Being the smollest influencer in all the land
The second line says something about ‘have a dating ….’ So im assuming she wants to milk this dating and relationship q&a for a while.
I’m sure there’s a ‘write an even shittier version of 50shades’ in there too.

Reactions: 10
I can't think of anything more patronising than dating advice from the most smug marrieds in East London

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah....the message is fine, but using the backdrop of yourself, looking perfectly slim and fine, in skimpy underwear? No. That is so incredibly narcissistic and lacking in self awareness....urgh.
I'm sure being told this by a slim white woman who meets pretty much all societal expectations in terms of appearance is really helpful and a picture of her in her underwear will really make them feel better. Reminds me of someone I knew who was a size 8 and kept posting posed naked photos talking about her 'chonky thighs' and telling everyone to love themselves.

Also, has she given up on the weekly AD reel altogether now?

The newest blog post :oops: the irony of it being about keeping your individual identity in a relationship.

'How to Keep Your Identity in a Relationship – 8 tips!'..... And 10 photos of me, which have nothing at all to do with the blog post! There was scope to be creative here and include images of places she enjoys going on her own, books she enjoys reading, hobbies she's enjoyed, experiences with friends etc. Instead there's ten photos of her pratting about on a stool wearing someone else's trousers.

Screenshot_20220803-185437_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-185442_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-185618_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-185625_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220803-185632_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also, has she given up on the weekly AD reel altogether now?

The newest blog post :oops: the irony of it being about keeping your individual identity in a relationship.

'How to Keep Your Identity in a Relationship – 8 tips!'..... And 10 photos of me, which have nothing at all to do with the blog post! There was scope to be creative here and include images of places she enjoys going on her own, books she enjoys reading, hobbies she's enjoyed, experiences with friends etc. Instead there's ten photos of her pratting about on a stool wearing someone else's trousers.
View attachment 1469424View attachment 1469425View attachment 1469426View attachment 1469431View attachment 1469444
That would require her to actually go out and do stuff, but she prefers to sit at home all day, bedridden with imaginary illness, waiting for G to come home and make her a dirty duvet den (DDD).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.