Katie Snooks #10 Boozy brunches, wine filled lunches & cock tails in a old urinal with ma HUSBAND

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who wants whole carrots like that? I'm a vegan so I'm a carrot's target audience but even I want them chopped. 💕

Reactions: 13
Why is everything she posts her being amazed in wonderment at basically nothing like an excited toddler while G photographs it? Baby’s firsts.

Reactions: 10
1. £65!!!!!???? These two seem to spend more in a weekend than I do over a month. How the other half live.
2. All of those posts from the person who just wrote a blog post about keeping your individual identity in a relationship :rolleyes:

Who wants whole carrots like that? I'm a vegan so I'm a carrot's target audience but even I want them chopped. 💕
They can't be cooked through like this, can they? I like a bit of bite to a carrot, but c'mon on

Excellent summary of the weekend round up @marta.
Thanks pal, I try, but brace yourself, I still have this and last week's Q&As 😱 Having a few drinks tonight so my comments might be on the mean side

Reactions: 6
I hadn't clocked the 'we this we that'. Do neither of them have their own opinion on anything? They BOTH hated a game and then suddenly became inexplicably obsessed with it?

Guys, I just want to re-iterate - this is the previous week's Q&A. Please never ever say that Kath is lazy and doesn't give us content.

Well, this is the first one, and after she used "bought" instead of "brought" up, I lost interest in the "advice" bit.
1659741598592.png

Jesus. It would have to be a very close, trusted friend to save the situation in case things go bad.
1659741644824.png

This one is actually not as stupid as some of her advice but it's just not really that groundbreaking and frankly boring,
1659741732784.png

This is also not too terrible, but when was the last time Catharine spent the time away from Geofferson?
1659742020933.png

Katie, marriage is not just about a ring around a finger, 'hope you know that,
1659742096739.png

"Yes! And that's why I went non 10000 dates and found Geof-the-duvet-den-making-machine in under 2 years after the previous break-up."
1659742220354.png

Do as I say, not as I do. Case in point: G making fun of the Vans so she donates. I have some weird clothes, when I wear them, might boyfriend might make a joke or comment, but he would never tell me to get rid of them.
1659742435501.png

Oh so she sent the question in herself so she could have an excuse to promote her (probably) useless and badly written blog post. Feeling so grateful, thanks Kathh
1659742516904.png

People really can't be asking these thing?
Jesus, in short, it's important to meet with other people. Friends, co-workers, a random couple in the pub that you get to share table with because it' super busy. They can be his friends, they can be your friends. Human contact is important, full stop.
1659742558961.png

1659742705401.png

She forgot to add "trapeze flying petite fashion blogger" here 🤭
Also, people keep screenshots of their Tinder profiles? Or is it just Kathleen?
1659742764204.png

AlWaYs QuIrKy
1659742854134.png

She does have a point, I guess.
1659742885703.png

Katie, you're a 33-yrs old married woman, stop sending questions is yourself.
Doesn't "pocket rocket" has two meanings?c🤭
Cool style? Yeah, maybe before she met you Geoffkin
1659742931289.png

I think she meant "smug" face
1659742970037.png

(Somehow I wouldn't want to see bony Geoff's silly pics, I don't think they'd be any funny)

1659743222251.png

Well, she has her moments. I do appreciate her talking about date safety. We have all been on dodgy dates where you come away thinking "that wasn't quite right".
But the thing about "ghosting not being reflection on you" - DUH KATIE DUH, keep serving these truisms LOL
1659743463566.png

Well, this was actually awful and I sympathise: nothing worse than living with ex after breakup.
1659743619316.png

And that was that. Really quite boring and on par with advice you'd get in Cosmo.
1659743673637.png

Not a question but a side comment: very good idea to be giving your pet snacks from a single-use-very-much-non-recycklable pouch. Very sustainable.
1659743825217.png

Attachments

Reactions: 7
When I was on tinder I literally swiped left on every single man who put 'willing to lie about how we met' in their bio. To me that was a massive red flag that someone was a dick?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Who describes themselves as 'quite friendly' on a dating profile!? It might just be me because I've never done online dating but it feels pointless. About as helpful as 'I'm alright' or 'I'm average really'. No ones going to write 'I'm really unfriendly and unapproachable' (or do they!?).

Reactions: 16
2. All of those posts from the person who just wrote a blog post about keeping your individual identity in a relationship :rolleyes:
LOL my thoughts exactly. So patronising as expected. Her profile and Geoff's sound basic af

Reactions: 9
They are most likely confit cooked carrots, which are always served whole due to how soft they actually ate.

All that oil and butter won't have had the best effect on someone with sensitive bowels which Kath professes to have.

Reactions: 3
Who describes themselves as 'quite friendly' on a dating profile!? It might just be me because I've never done online dating but it feels pointless. About as helpful as 'I'm alright' or 'I'm average really'. No ones going to write 'I'm really unfriendly and unapproachable' (or do they!?).
I think she was trying to go for edgy and unique, like when her and G go to drink their £20 cocktails in a converted public toilet. As usual the only effect is straight cringe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’ve been through this TWO” and no one wanted to publish her super great book?! Wonder why.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If we see something pretentious, gimmicky, overpriced, cringeworthy, or aimed at bourgeois millennials/Gen X, my friend and I call it “Snooks date-night” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dunno about you guys, but she really didn’t sell the Zurich holiday well. All she’s doing is pratting about in bars & chocolate shops and brunches- it’s literally like what she does when she’s here.
and That comment about “ I didn’t know Zurich was so beautiful, clean & efficient!”
what an ignorant and patronising comment. Does she think any place outside of the Uk is a third world country? twit

Didn’t she say she wasnt going on holiday after honeymoon. Or is "early birthday present" not classify as a holiday to her?

P.s Her in the gift shop, a total simp.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.