Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Another whisky I shan't be buying. (Frankly though, I've had a bottle when it first launched and I can't even remember what it tasted like. It wasn't bad but wasn't memorable either).
And also, why the heck would I want to have a whisky with dessert? 🧐
Screenshot_20221007-180619.png

Reactions: 3

martaS

VIP Member
I am definitely not the target market for that place but WHY would anyone think that was a good idea?! I thought the same as you - nothing could have persuaded me to down that shot. Equally, I don't know why she was surprised at the chunks....it has garlic in?!
Maybe she was hoping it would be blended? I don't know 🫣

• Haha

martaS

VIP Member
Looks like no one's bothered about today's eyebrow video,600 views in 10 hours. Ouch.
I'm not subscribed so I have to actively go on her channel to look for new vids which I only do on Wednesdays. So if there is a surprise Sunday video, I won't know until the Wednesday after, unless is being discussed here ;)

Anyone read Quora? I’m an avid Quora fan and saw this this morning (not the woman Beverley who posted & this link goes to, but the person who just recently replied below it) Anyoneelse think this is a coincidence ????

Answer to How would one politely and tactfully request no small children to attend on a wedding invitation? by Beverly Patane

https://www.quora.com/How-would-one...share=c3fb9ada&srid=uYSC1a&target_type=answer

AB3

VIP Member
That's true - weren't they the version that you could unclip at the side or something? Still not sure how useful that is, I always thought of pants that do that as easy access/quick shag pants 🤣

I seem to remember she has PCOS, which I also have. I struggle with my weight and have done since before my diagnosis (over 20 years ago) and so watching her eat such an appalling range of food and still remain trim is....difficult.
More so you can change them for another pair without taking aff yer breeks

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Who wants whole carrots like that? I'm a vegan so I'm a carrot's target audience but even I want them chopped. 💕
They are most likely confit cooked carrots, which are always served whole due to how soft they actually ate.

All that oil and butter won't have had the best effect on someone with sensitive bowels which Kath professes to have.

martaS

VIP Member
So, the slightly more mature half of Geoffleen is in America, do we think he's there for work, or did they go together for hols? 👀
Screenshot_20221017-060901.png

martaS

VIP Member
Oh poor Kath, went to the workshop she paid for (I imagine, or her mum) and it turned out not to be what she'd hoped for. Welcome to the real world.
Screenshot_20220908-162548.png

Screenshot_20220908-162550.png

Screenshot_20220908-162552.png

AB3

VIP Member
We've had a puppy for a few months and even though I call her jokingly our dog child, it would be offensive to people who have kids, if I were to compare it. And puppies are more work than cats!

Does it matter what temperature is the water? I was always taught to only wash blood from clothes with cold water but obviously wouldn't want to have a cold shower. When I rinse out my pants in the sink, I use cold water. It would be sooo much easier if I could rinse them out in the shower
When you turn the shower on, just hold the hose and spray it on them as it goes from cold to warm. That'll get most of it out and after that it doesn't matter.

• Heart

AB3

VIP Member
In my culture, children are an integral part of celebrations like weddings & parties etc. so I would isolate atleast 60% of my family & friends if I pulled a full child ban.
that being said; as Kathy & Geoffleen wanted a complete boycott on kids, I’m at a loss as to how this request has snowballed into the huge therapy inducing drama she is insinuating it has.
As I said b4, if I had a newborn or a breastfed baby who was mainly dependent on me I would have kindly given the wedding a miss. However if She kept on harping at me to attend the wedding and they r willing to put me up on a hotel with a random babysitter, I still would have said no, as I know the needs of my child, and that arrangement doesn’t suit me.
the only way I can imagine it’s turned into the drama it has is if a) the guests insisted their children be invited (which means Kathy’s fam is just as petulant as she is) b) if Kathy and Geoff didn’t take no for an answer and thought missing the wedding wasn’t good enough despite the ‘offerings’ they’ve made and took the decline as a personal snub. (Which is most likely what happened)
They deffo took it as a snub.

To be fair, they got a get out of jail card from having to serve the meal

AB3

VIP Member
Is she going to be stupid enough to invite people to her house to have them pick it up?

• Haha