Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Why does she do a relationship q&a every week, the questions are so predictable and repetitive
What else has she got expertise on?
No, wait, she doesn't have any. She's really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with these. Give up already Kathhh!

Reactions: 4

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220921-015243_Instagram.jpg

Fairly confident that the new look body is from the lingerie section. Katie has a great figure, easy to buy and dress for yet she always gravitate towards black, pink or white polyester lacey things. Oh well, at least she knows her style. Maybe she could trial a styling app and review it. She is a prime candidate.

Trainers, again - didn't she do a decluttering video showcasing around 500 shoes once. Let one of the other pairs have an outing!

AB3

VIP Member
A very delayed recap of the round-up

Why do grown-ups pose in front of cars? 🫣
View attachment 1475133
Good old G booked it. Why does she always need to make a point of who's booked what? I don't know any adult couple who does that.
View attachment 1475134

View attachment 1475135

View attachment 1475136

View attachment 1475137
I'm really not sure if someone like Geoff Snookson should be judging other people's fashion choice (remember the Vans gate here?). He just dresses so plainly. And Katie's fashion choices have become more and more questionable since they'd got together.
View attachment 1475138
A gorgeous little meat feast. Do you think Katie's hoping she'll get gifted a hot plate like this by tagging the company?
View attachment 1475139
Tequila in salsa, truly groundbreaking

View attachment 1475140

View attachment 1475141
Ok, so we're back to normal Katie and G diet.
View attachment 1475141
Why does she have to report every minor detail of her weekend?
View attachment 1475142
That's actually a cute cat. Beautiful eyes (and I'm a dog person!)
View attachment 1475144

View attachment 1475145
Of course it was G who did.
View attachment 1475147
Is there a stain on the pouch? 🙊
View attachment 1475148

VEGGIES LOOK AWAY a meat feast incoming

It's TOMATOES Kat. We've been over this before. You should work on your punctuation too.

View attachment 1475149
Can we please stop serving food on trays and platters and other crap? Roast should come on a plate.
View attachment 1475150

View attachment 1475152
I hate when bloggers call things 'unreal', please go and work on your vocabulary, aspiring writer 🙄
View attachment 1475159
Description of what's in this pic would be helpful but clearly too much to ask.
View attachment 1475153
Btw. You pay a supplement for the beef which makes this crazy expensive 💀
View attachment 1475160

More posing in front of cars. Most people look quite cool in Birks - not our Kat though.
View attachment 1475154
She's as good as a movie critic as she's a food one. How is this supposed to convince me to go and see the film?
View attachment 1475156
We this, we that 🙄
View attachment 1475157
Yeah thanks mine was about as good as poor Moreece's here.
View attachment 1475158
1. That gravy looks shit.
2. The second car post, her foot looks bent
3. That meal looks ridiculous and huge
4. Those shop bought cakes on a board look horrific.

• Heart

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Her house is such a fucking shower of shit. Of course there’s casually a theatre mask stashed behind her.

martaS

VIP Member
Anyone else finds her voiceovers annoying?

And what is this outfit? Black leggings and a tiny top?
Screenshot_20221003-053757~2.png

Screenshot_20221003-053807~2.png

martaS

VIP Member
the round up also features that Uniqlo bag…can anyone confirm if she bought it in august please?
As embarrassed as I am to admit that I know this, she did.
(she made a big fuss about taking it with her to Bath and after consulting her IG, I can confirm that that weekend break took place in early August)
🫣

unt Bessie

It's come back around again though, people like the epilepsy society saying it's not an offensive term and not to avoid it as it gives stigma that those with epilepsy are overly sensitive and offended when they surveyed their members and they didn't care.
Thanks for this response, really useful info! I stand corrected, soz Kath.

• Heart

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Same. I know so many people shrug reasoning through cat doesn't go near them, but that's only when you'rein the room with them who knows what happens when you are out in thar old urinal having a cocktail?!

Also, lillies are mourning flowers. weird to gift them as a celebration bouquet, birthday flowers should be colourful and vibrant. If they are from the G-unit then orchids which look similar enough to lilies (and are reassuringly expensive for them to Feel smug) but are cat safe.
Exactly! You may think your cat isn't bothered by flowers but as soon as your back is turned who knows what they get up to. I can't stand lilies they smell horrible and they signify death. I know each colour has different meanings, but it's a Lily, no matter what the colour, it still represents death in my opinion. Even if I didn't own cats, I still wouldn't have lilies in the house.

martaS

VIP Member
The posing with her hands in the air, pouting and swishing her hair around gets me every time :ROFLMAO: why has she shoved the pants up her backside in a wedgie? Must be even more uncomfortable in period pants as they're thicker and they're not meant to be stuck up your bum (probably not as efficient if they're not sitting correctly either). It just makes it look like the product doesn't fit properly.

Tell me youre middle class without telling me you're middle class.
'G toasted some rustic bread in a griddle pan'
Fuck off.

The mudlarking :sick: if my partner got that covered in shit I'd be towing them home behind the car and hosing them down in the garden. Why does she keep taking her cream coloured bag with her and wearing it in a way that it'll just swing into the mud? Can't wait to see all the treasure....

THERE YOU GO, no need to thank.

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I wonder what Katie had painted and in what colour while G has been away. There aren't that many more areas of their house that could be painted black.
The sad thing is you're right... maybe the garden wall?

martaS

VIP Member
I didn't even notice that, was it always like that!? An 8 minute video about eyebrow products didn't register as a vlog :ROFLMAO:
Not sure, only noticed yesterday when I went in to check for a new vlog. But the video is not a weekly vlog, she says from the start it's the brow product review. She's just so cheeky

SophieH94

I thought she was attending therapy due to the ongoing spewing about Andrew.

Considering she still goes on about their relationship, the therapy wasn't for that and just the overdramatics of her wedding?

Give me strength *facepalm*

Last edited:

AB3

VIP Member
So the flight was to... Scotland.

Oh exotic brand deal.

Not slating Scotland of course. But missing a flight was hardly a big deal was it. Why not get the train?

So Johnny Walker? Another whisky? Perhaps shortbread biscuits need to do an outreach to hipsters.
If she ends up at deans shortbread ill die of laughter

Brelle20

*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
View attachment 1537912
I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
View attachment 1537920
*** So back to Katie's questions she sent in herself.
The question wasn't about prices but she posted them anyway.
View attachment 1537912
I take the Harringay place was with other girls, Leytonstone was the one she rented with Andrew and lived there after he left, and the Bethnal Green was also with Andrew? I think it was the flat she had decorated with maps and antlers and all her cameras etc.
View attachment 1537920
Sorry I'm replying to this a week later (been on my holibags) but jeez, the London prices are insane. I'm in Glasgow and my partner and I can barely find a decent 2 bed for less than £850!
That flat she shared with her friends before moving in with Geoff was super cute though!

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
she’s really giving me Amber heard vibes with her recent style of dressing/makeup & hair- that’s another person I can’t stand

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It's a low effort video, there are already hundreds on YouTube, plus who can afford to buy an airwrap!? They're almost £500 (which is about a weeks worth of energy bills 🤪 )
If she makes content out of having an airwrap, then she can run it off as a necessary business expense.

Hehehehe!

She could do a giveaway with one...?

AvaKnight

Chatty Member
I’m confused..3.30 PM wedding breakfast? Is this a wedding thing?? Breakfast at 3.30pm? Surely that’s even a bit late for one of her fav brunches??
It's called a breakfast (think it's because traditionally people got married after fasting all night before mass - it was in the morning, hence breaking their fast. This is from the 17th century mind, so it is insanely dated!) but generally the wedding meal is always eaten at around lunch time/later. It's more like early tea tbh!