Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Lilies.

They are only associated with death because the smell of them would over power the smell of decaying bodies in funeral homes etc. They aren't actually a sign of death ffs
I didn't mean they are a sign of death, I've probably used the wrong word. I just associate them with death, plus I think they're ugly flowers.They smell like a woman from my old hometown years ago. She was incontinent and wore a pad but didn't change it regularly 🤢

Reactions: 4

martaS

VIP Member
Oh, I don't travel internationally a lot but I have been to Kefalonia so very curious how Katie will find it. It's a very beautiful island but a bit more rural and not as touristy as some other ones so I don't think it'll be to her taste.

ToxicPony

Chatty Member
As the brand is Croft I'm going to assume it's Croft fino sherry, which sounds absolutely rank. I love sherry but who wants it in a canned mixed drink? Let alone the whole basket full she appears to have taken on that picnic...

SophieH94

Didn’t she say she wasnt going on holiday after honeymoon. Or is "early birthday present" not classify as a holiday to her?

P.s Her in the gift shop, a total simp.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I think they are part in enabling this behaviour tbh. Shes just absolutely pathetic. I can’t imagine Mother Snooks has to deal with this shit with her sister? She needs to get a fucking grip. I think the only way she can resolve her entitlement issues is to bring her as close to reality as possible. She needs to be humbled. Hopefully this volunteer work at food banks will achieve that.
Wait, she's volunteering at a food bank!?

Ray1403

Chatty Member
Lilies.

They are only associated with death because the smell of them would over power the smell of decaying bodies in funeral homes etc. They aren't actually a sign of death ffs
they might not signify death but most people do associate them with it as they’re one of the most popular funeral flowers. they say more “condolences” than “celebrations”

martaS

VIP Member
How is this a transitional piece Kath?
And also, it's from Pull & Bear, I keep hoping that Katie will stop buy crappy fast fashion pieces but she just can't help herself
Screenshot_20220831-131912~2.png

Screenshot_20220831-131924~2.png

martaS

VIP Member
Ah yes, I didn't realise it was that old, she did an IG post saying " I’ve just posted a roundup & review with loads of recommendations from my recent trip to Kefalonia, Greece on my blog! " - so I thought it was brand new. Clearly it didn't get too many reads if she posted about again.
What she should have really done would have been a vlog in the style of the ones she did on a couple of London neighbourhoods, they were probably her best content this year. Too bad she only did a couple
😅

Abcxyz

Does anyone have the time/know-how to possibly share her weekly roundup? I don’t have instagram so can’t check stories and am curious lol

martaS

VIP Member
It’s like a more subtle version of ‘I’m not like other girls’ imo, which she’s always had a bit of in her.
Nothing subtle about Katie

100% - which is incredibly irritating. She absolutely buys into that concept, with her 'does anybody else do...' posts - as though nobody else in the world has ever played a computer game or listened to a True Crime podcast 🙄
Or had PMS 😅