Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
Kath, you really can't compare having a child to having a CAT.

I wonder if G really wants kids and is putting on the pressure a bit.
We've had a puppy for a few months and even though I call her jokingly our dog child, it would be offensive to people who have kids, if I were to compare it. And puppies are more work than cats!

Its easier to throw them in the shower then stamp on them as you shower.
Does it matter what temperature is the water? I was always taught to only wash blood from clothes with cold water but obviously wouldn't want to have a cold shower. When I rinse out my pants in the sink, I use cold water. It would be sooo much easier if I could rinse them out in the shower

Reactions: 2

evac90

Chatty Member
View attachment 1622120
Some Monday morning bragging for everyone.
I wonder if the flight was ok? The last time Kathleen travelled on airplane she had a mental breakdown and was almost marooned for days. In Scotland. For a couple hours.
I wonder what item/product that she’s never used b4 that has now become her fav is she trying to flog now?
Are you a friend 👀👀👀

martaS

VIP Member
If she makes content out of having an airwrap, then she can run it off as a necessary business expense.

Hehehehe!

She could do a giveaway with one...?
She couldn't. She got hers for her Birthday or another special occasion and both her fam & Gee chipped in

martaS

VIP Member
She started going back to her trapeze class recently, plus I imagine she Peletons on a regular basis because she looks very trim for someone who eats sooo much. But you only have one period every few weeks and you have to wash the pants, and give them time to dry etc so I can't imagine she's tested them all that well?
Last time she did an AD for Wuka, it was similar. Katie trying to look saucy in a period thong but didn't provide any information about absorbency/efficiency and couldn't be bothered to answer the many questions that were being asked in the comments. Obviously, they were being asked because she didn't provide the information in the first place 🙄
Btw, which brands have you tried?

PS she still haven't corrected the "two flowers" in the caption 😂

Diha

Yeah the chapter thing reminded me of a new-ish YouTuber called Caroline winkler (she’s probably not the first to do it but I saw Kaths video directly after hers).

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
They exchange cards on the anniversary of their first date? Do people acknowledge it like that? We acknowledge what day it is, have a laugh at the disaster it was and then move on.
The card 🤢 TMI!! I'm no prude, but jeez, not the vision I wanted while eating breakfast.
Geoffo should know not to buy bouquets with lilies in. Fair enough she says she removed them (Hi Kathleen) but it's quite easy to tell a florist to leave out the lilies and add some other flower.
Funny looking soldiers with her egg. That's a heck of a fat soldier!!
What was on the card!?

SophieH94

Don't brands reach out to Gleam and they send to youtubers on their books? I heard some brands don't actually know who gets their products to advertise.

evac90

Chatty Member
Guessing the birthday trip to Switzerland

tbf I really didn’t like Zurich anywhere near as much as all the other Swiss cities I went to

• Wow
If the people you are inviting are decent folk with common sense, then the fact that children are not invited shouldn’t even be an issue for them. They would either find alternative childcare arrangements or politely decline the request. Neither side should make a big deal over it.

If it’s a family close to the bridge/groom (I.e a siblings child, or a best friends child, and that child Either has a role in the wedding or is of a very young age and cannot be separated from the parent, then that needs to be taken into consideration by the bride/groom.
I think an explanation is needed, that yes we are only asking Mr & Mrs to attend as the only children present at the wedding will be those who have an active role in the wedding (which I believe Kathleen did) But I certainly would not kick up a stink if someone refused to attend my wedding as they couldn’t arrange/didn’t want to leave their child.
This scenario doesn’t even need to be an issue.
Did you read the reply to the posters comment tho ????

martaS

VIP Member
More so you can change them for another pair without taking aff yer breeks
I still don't see how that'd work, surely you couldn't do with skinny jeans or leggings on. Only some sort of elasticated waist trousers I guess? And what happens if you have a really heavy surge when you currently don't have the pants on? You'd ruin whatever trousers you have on at the time. I just don't understand. Am I that thick?

Reactions: 1

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I had to look twice and zoom in, I thought she had her boob out! It's the top of her arm 🤦‍♀️🙄😂

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Wasn't it Abercrombie who put any staff who didn't fit the aesthetic they wanted in the stock room? As in, they didn't want them on the shop floor? I seem to remember that included a girl born without her forearm, and anyone non white. If it wasn't Abercrombie, anyone is welcome to correct me!
Yes it was.